Star Wars Comics & Cartoons:

General veers reporting edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.14: Legacy of Mandalore (February 18)
Poe Dameron #11 (February 15th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtu.be/netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upN-7ALj2OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Thrawn

what is he?

how dare you let the thread die

IF I COULDMADE THREADS FROM THE FINALIZER I WOULD

Hux has no chill.

stop making new threads

I just got the Thrawn Trilogy and have a few episodes into Rebels S3, do I'm just about to jump into Thrawn stuff.

I'm curious though, is he just a great strategist/tactician or does he have skills as a warrior too? Like does he ever see direct combat or show any melee or blaster skills?

the imperialism alone could keep these threads alive forever, let alone the rest of the star wars universe

Star wars the last jedi

SHARE YOUR STAR WARS WISHLIST!

>> Last Jedi & E9 - Luke does not die.
>> Last Jedi or E9 - Luke & Rey tag team Ben.
>> Last Jedi or E9 - Rey is notably sexualized at somepoint.
>> Last Jedi - Luke gets a equivalent badass moment comparable to Vader's Rogue One moment.
>> Last Jedi - Leia has a full confrontation with Ben so we won't feel 9 to be lacking for her not being in it.
>> Last Jedi - Is not imitative of Empire much at all besides training scenes, it wouldn't make much sense anyway as while Starkiller base was a big victory for the good guys, the destruction of the new rebuplic was a immeasurably bigger loss.
>> New Cannon - Boba Fett is revealed to be alive after ROTJ just like in the old cannon be it in a comic or novel.
>> Comics - Marco Checchetto comes back to do a mini series for Count Dooku or one of the Fetts.

>> Last Jedi & E9 - They don't make Finn & Poe gay.
>> Last Jedi & E9 - They don't use a mega weapon plot arc again.

Boba Fett's stand alone film...
>> Is dead serious.
>> Does not focus on him when young and inexperienced, we want to fucking see him be a badass all the way through.
>> 1 of Denis Villeneuve, Cary Fukunaga, Matt Reeves, James Mangold directs.

>Morrison voices Boba

>Wendig is so shit he actually put Jar Jar in the last Aftermath book

It's like they're just making these books shit on purpose.

Who is the worst VA in all of TCW and why is it young Boba Fett?

>It's like they're just making these books shit on purpose.
I am reading Star Wars - Tarkin right now and it's really good.

>>> Last Jedi or E9 - Rey is notably sexualized at somepoint.
please this

Dee Bradley Baker

>Luke does not die.
Why? Better for a character to go out in a blaze of glory than to do nothing much. I expect Luke to die and I expect to like him a lot more inn this movie than I did in the original trilogy (or in Legends...)

He's gonna go out like a champ and save the galaxy.

so which of the trio wear the slave costume in the upcoming film?

In the mid season trailer he fights off some robots

link

what part of the EU do the clones of luke and palpatine show up?

Dark Empire had Palpatine Clones.

what about luuke, luuuke, and bigger luke?

youtu.be/upN-7ALj2OU

>> Either for the plot of the Boba Fett movie, or just in general one of the anthology films ends up being a movie version of Level 1313.

Empire's End leak anywhere yet? I just want to get this shit over with.

Poe pls

Almost 40 years later and this is still the best Star Wars Poster of the whole franchise

Do you think Saw used Ahsoka's montrals as handlebars when he fucked her face?

>think i'll listen to one of the audiobooks
>it's an M4B file
what am i supposed to do with this?

>Rey is notably sexualized at somepoint.
I would like that, but it is more likely that there will be some new character who gets that treatment

>>> Last Jedi - Luke gets a equivalent badass moment comparable to Vader's Rogue One moment.

I want this.

Push it through some 8bit system after naming it .mp3

>sexualizing a cockney xenomorph

It should be ok if I'm Ayy, right?

Thrawn was initially designed as being a purely strategic enemy. That's why he was designed to have elite bodyguards and agents, and work with pilots like Soontir Fel. He comes up with the strategy, but never does his own dirty work. He's meant to be a different from Darth Vaders "lead from the front" attitude from the ground up.

One of the big things people had SERIOUS reservations on when he was announced was the idea that he might have to fight personally. That Inquisitors were being removed raised some red flags for me, because being able to use and manipulate even force users was one of Thrawn's big THINGS, and eventually "the gang" need to fight someone who's not Maul now that there's three saber people and no inquisitors something has to give.

Weather or not Thrawn CAN is besides the point. He SHOULDN'T.

Rogue One's Saw was just a giant missed opportunity.

Saw was an extremist with breathing problems originally trained by Anakin. He should have had a mask similar to Vader and been killed by Vader. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say he won't run and buy time fromVader compared to refusing to run from a debris wave.

youtube downloader is the only conversion software i have
it doesn't seem to support m4b files
it's not worth downloading a new program for one audiobook

The YouTube DL I use gave me options. Try using Opera and its extensions.

>opera
what are you, a macfag?
chrome master race
my youtube downloader is a separate program untethered to an internet browser
it has options too, m4b just isn't one of them

Nah, Opera just had the best bookmark and tab system years ago and I stuck with it. Chrome exists for sad panda.

>Rogue One's Saw was just a giant missed opportunity.
>Saw was an extremist with breathing problems originally trained by Anakin. He should have had a mask similar to Vader and been killed by Vader. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say he won't run and buy time fromVader compared to refusing to run from a debris wave.

i agree with everything except the vader mask. would have been good pottery

Rate.

The Last Command

>Vader! We have an order 66 goin' out! Come oaaaaaahnn!

Cute!

ty

Last Jedi+ E9
>Luke doesn't die till E9, but has no kids and Rey isn't his. No magical Skywalker dynasty
> Non Sith, Non Jedi force users appear, ancient oneslike the Dagoyan masters, and new groups formed by wayward force users who've been born since the Jedi Purge, banded together. The Jedi Order and whatever the Knights of Ren 'n Snoke are have competition
>No imitation of ESB or ROTJ
>No Superweapons

In Canon
>Boba is back, is a cool guy, eh kills mandalorians and doesn't afraid of anything. Gets a movie
>Count Dooku comic
>Sequel Era cartoon once Rebels is finished
>A real fucking space-flight sim where you can fly around the galaxy in everything from an A-wing to an Imperial-class Star Destroyer. Has a plot about stopping Tyber Zahns growing criminal empire or some shit, who care STAR WARS SPACEFIGHTER GAME
>Imperial Commandoes video game
>Old Republic movie, maybe about the founding of the Jedi Order and the Sith

Best fight scene in star wars?

I'm a huge fan of the yavin duel from the genndy CW

duel of fates

also, rate

Just rename it to m4a. It works.

>still no /swco/ in the thread title for easy control+f

are you doing this intentionally for autistic trolling or are you just retarded

Chirrut should have been killed by Vader

Rogue One's all being killed by grenades or explosions was anticlimactic as hell

There's another thread you retard

My Nigga!

I read that in robot chicken palp's voice.

New episode, when?

physical combat training is a part of office training, cmon man. no one is saying he's the deadliest warrior in the galaxy.

it's a trap!

What's the difference between the Rebels Blu-ray and the regular 1080p rips? Just the watermark?