Last night's South Park: "Doubling Down"

Um, what the fuck was this?

>Cartman & Heidi broke up, oh no!
>Oooh, but Kyle and Heidi get together!
>Heidi & Cartman get together again, yay!

This was gay as fuck. The problem with South Park now is that Trey & Matt are in their forties and have families now. The episodes are way, way too plot driven with very few moments of comedic value. It just feels like the show has been neutered.

Anybody else feel the same way about South Park now? Particularly with last night's episode?

They also have obviously writen themself into a corner with the entire Mr. Garrsion/Trump thing

>watching south park
>2018
wew wee

lol I had no idea that this season was even still going.

Cant believe I used to love this show. I watched every single episode until this season

>Even time travelers shit on South Park
Stop it, you guys

The ending was good tho

I swear these recent South Park threads are all made by Matt and Trey. I keep recognizing a certain speech pattern that repeats in every OP and occasional post in these threads. They always draw attention to something totally irrelevant in the show and ask for people's opinions in a very weird manner.

It really depresses me that the show seems to have lost all its mojo. I think one problem for sure is that Matt and Trey take themself too serious now days

>watching South Park after your balls have dropped

The episode was clearly about Trump, with Cartman being Trump and Heidi being a supporter who is drifting away from Cartman and starting to feel that yes, he is shitty.

Well Season 19 was still pretty good

Im just tired of Trump, Trump, Trump all day all the time.

Like, what did the Trump side story in the episode was for? How did it helped the rest of the episode in any way? What function did it have besides another Trump blasting on TV?

only good parts were when Heidi was blaming Kyle for everything and moment where it was revealed that that Kyle is Kakyoin and whole show is JoJo's Bizzare Adventure prequel

someone please photoshop some cherry earings on him

Who can laugh about shit like that, tho?

Do right wing people even feel this way? Fuck, I'm Mexican and like the guy and the whole right-wing stuff way better than pussy ass leftists.

It was suppose to be a lesson on how Trump voters clearly made a mistake, but everyone making fun of them for making a mistake and calling them stupid/retarded/evil only makes them double down with Trump

I didn't like the episode because it reminded me of my relationship with my ex-girlfriend.

Maybe not most right wing people, but some of the more moderates and independents.

No, it's just an attempt at gaslighting
See

Bingo

/thread

>gaslighting

That's a direct hit, user, I repeat, a direct hit.

I'm fairly positive that a certain amount of Trump bashing is in the fine print of all comedy central contracts

from what I've seen, mostly RINOs

Samefag

it's almost like there's shillary supporters who are projecting how they feel now that more & more shit's coming out about her

> and have families now.
Why don't you have a family by now, user?

Three out of those four are me, yes.

I've never even had a girlfriend or had sex and I'm in my late 20s

Well, that's embarrassing

samefag

Not liking Trump does not equal liking Hillary.
Lock them both up. Both are dogshit.

Stop being salty, user

nice photoshop, faggo

>still being salty

is there heidi r34?

>butthurt confirmed

What the fuck even IS South Park at this point? Why is it all about shipping now?

yes

no fucking way

I guess to build an episodic universe for South Park. Problem with that is anyone just starting on the latest episode won't understand what's going on at all. Had to go back and watch the past seasons to get what the new parts of town were all about

Gotchu family.

>tfw Matt & Trey still haven't realised full season arcs are killing the show and they start doing multi season arcs

Those fucking sand nigers.

Or you're just autistic.

They even fucked up the Coon episode

Are you mad that they insulted Trump?

To be fair, you are a german robot so why should we trust you?

>Um, what the fuck was this?
it was a paralel between heidi and the average trump supporter
it ended with heidi being made aware of the nature of jews
it was pretty spot on politically
shame it's not funny anymore though, haven't seen kenny die in years

Another whole season of political preaching and relationship nonsense.

I hate this show.

>P-p-please s-stop d-defending Trump!
>Aren't you sad you didn't vote for Hillary?

Yeah, "spot on."

>Are you mad that they insulted Trump?
You mean like they did all last season?

>Deviant Hollywood liberals preaching morality and politics.

Surely the makers of this talking poopy show can enlighten us all.

>There are people who wanted Hillary over Trump
How is that even fucking possible

I'm mostly sad about the show not being very funny any more. I used laugh while watching it. Now it's just unfunny commentary stacked on top of boring situations.

You took the words right outta my mouth. Cheers.

I WANT TO BE PC
WEW WEW
ITS JUST THE WAY TO BE
FOR ME
AND YOU.
WEW WEW!

Thanks mate, thats hilarious.Is it too much too ask for the glasses?

>Emeraldu Splashu! Hair Gel

top post

Yeah, I'm really tired of the Heidi thing. There is no other place for her, it's constantly having this back and forth insanity between her and Cartman is extremely annoying and makes her look like a complete and utter retard.

PC Principal sticking around is good for the series because it adds a good foil to the rest of the town. Heidi is one-note. She can never be involved in a plot that doesn't involve Cartman and their relationship.

This season has had some good episode but goddamn that was just a piece of shit.

Kenny died in the distracted driving episode.

That was their message even though it was a shitty one. Season 17 was the last good season.

I doubt they even write their own shows anymore, they are just phoning it in for easy money. They have wanted to end south park for nearly a decade.

I'm not agreeing that you're a samefag, but do you understand how easy it is to get a pic like that without even using Photoshop?

Phone destroyer game came out, hidei is a character ingame you get right at the start, really fun.

What also brothers me so damn much is that the characters doesn't even feel like kids anymore

Thanks.

Also putting any glasses that aren't aviators or otherwise massive on South Park characters is a pain in the ass.
I tried though.

This was actually a good episode, and you're a faggot.

>dat jew monologue
lel

Terrible episode. Not a single funny moment.

Terrible season. Not a single funny moment.

>Talking poopy Hollywood cartoon fags think they can program people with their political ideology.

No thanks you freaked out sexual deviants.

I love how it legit 100% realtalk but is suppose to be a parody/satire

Found the rabbi.

tbqh this is my favorite season in at least 5 years.

Remember when this show used to be funny?

Yeah, me neither.

Same fag shill. Sorry South Park Studios, you couldn't meme Hillary Clinton into office and now you've ruined your credibility.

But hey, good luck with your gay mormon musical.

We get it, you're Jewish. You don't have to brag about it.

>is that Semen on your black eye?

One of the best South Park episodes in years, I was in tears.

Also you faggots trying to find political parallels in Cartman and Heidi's relationship are idiots, it's simply about abusive relationships not fucking Trump.

Get fucked.

Literally the funniest episode in ages.

The JIDF is in full force today.

oh look a drumpf shill. taking cock instead of a prosperous society

Spotted the paid shill.

>So butt hurt he made a screen shot with his phone.

Sure thing shill.

Why do liberals get so ass pained when they defend this show?

We get it, you like your talking poopy kids cartoon. No reason to get upset because some people don't agree with your tastes. No one is going to take your talking poopy kids cartoon away from you.

When she said she was pushed away by society and he told them things she wanted to here was a metaphor for trump supporters, they directly made te connection with the B plot about him.

It's hollywood thats doubling down on divercity is our stregnth.

Aren't you so butthurt that your president is taking chinese cock, despite his electorate voting for the exact opposite reason.

>Kyle and Heidi get together

Did they really do this cuck shit

why do conservative defend donald trump?

I don't know... that episode sucked while the Halloween episode actually made me laugh in a long while.

If they can make it more like Grade 4.

Just start an episode where towlie is playing video games with the boys and he just leaves. No explanation, no lines, just a shot then leaves.
Can Kenny die once a season?
I know these are cheap fixes but it will bring back some people who watched the show as elementary schoolers a bit of joy.

Only small children and tumblrinas use "poopy" as an adjective, you fag.

>wants to bring back tired running gags instead of come up with new ideas
Pathetic, as usual for Sup Forums.

Whoa, Calm down there shill. Stop crying because people don't like your talking poopy show.

no i don't like trumpcucks, because they can't take a joke.

whynot?

I was hoping Cartman would be sufficiently pissed off to actually beat Kyle up for once, rather than jobbing like he normally does.

The ending was in character for him though. I like the idea of someone as smart as Heidi falling for Cartmans Jew propaganda though.

>stop crying because jews don't like your talking poopy show
ftfy

DRUMPF

t. Shill

i loved how Cartman sat her down in the park and redpilled Heidi on the Jews, plus the montage of dancing Orthodox Jews when Cartman realized Kyle was the source of his problems. That episode was red pilled as fuck.