Does anyone remember this show?

What thoughts do you have on it?

The show is shit, this post is shit, you're shit for bringing it up, and I'm shit for bumping it.

I was way into it when it was on, real shame to learn now that it wasn't as good as I remembered it being.

It was one of those shows you sat through waiting for a better show

It was very American. I'm not, so watching it was kinda weird.

Jesus, I just remembered this show if by name only.

It's villains were so lame they made the Johnny Test villains look scary.

It was also good as a background noise for when you're playing a video game or doing your homework or just cleaning up the house,but definitely not the type of show I would pay attention to. It was way too boring and the characters were really bland. The villains ranged from terrible to at least decent (though the only decent villains I can think of were Madame Snake and Baron Blitz, but definitely not at the level of someone like Mojo Jojo or HIM from The Powerpuff Girls)

WHOOPA

I remember seeing the spots of it in between shows, but never watched it.
Judging by the thread so far I don't have any regrets on the matter.

ADD IT TO THE LIST

Do people seriously not remember El Tigre or Secret Saturdays?

Half of these shows used to be aired here with the local dubs, I guess they were very cheap to license.

I don't think anyone remembers El Tigre and the only reason people remember Secret Saturdays at all is because of the Ben 10 crossover.

hey! I remember Skunk-Fu! The fox was a qt!

>El Tigre
Really? It was really good.

I remember the game on nick.com being pretty fun

The list seems pretty random, I don't think quality is a factor just how much people here don't remember

yo chaotic was the shit

All I remember is that every episode, they had to save the state. Not the town, or the world, but the "state".

What does the state even mean?

This is what happens when you take the 100 coats of lipstick in serious too much.