Creates animations over half a decade, building up a fanbase

>creates animations over half a decade, building up a fanbase
>creates an animated series with a few episodes
>creates a contest for a fan to contribute to the next episode of said animated series
>winner is decided
>never creates the next episode

Is there a bigger douchebag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGevhBNXTUs?list=PLC343400D5136975A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least he's not a Shmorky

That's implying that Aron doesn't wear diapers.

For all the comments he makes about having to go to the bathroom between Grumps episodes, he might actually benefit from diapers.

You forgot...
>flunked out of highschool

I liked him in jon tron's starcade when he turns out to be darth vader.

Does he even animate anymore? Or has he just lost an interest in it?

WHY DO I GOTTA WAIT?

He doesn't even draw anymore. When they needed new Grump heads for the channel, another artist just did them.

>Is there a bigger douchebag?
Yes, OP. (You). (You) are a bigger douchebag.

Wow, how the mighty have fallen.

But he got pulled out by his mom.

Voice acts for this crockpot of shit.

All I know is that he sucks at video games.

It's the one thing I know in this world that is always true.

Wow OP, were you the winner of the contest or something? Who gives a fuck what he decides to do with his life.

>Who gives a fuck what he decides to do with his life.

Honestly fucking this, you fucking faggots need to get over it already, the dude doesn't want to animate anymore so please move on with your goddamn lives about it, because he clearly has.

It's because animating on the internet has become next-to-impossible to do as a job over the past 5 years, due to Newgrounds dying and YouTube pushing different kinds of trends. I can't blame Arin for this; either make 2-3 minutes of comedy every 4-5 months or make half an hour of general commentary/goofing around on a daily basis.

That's not an excuse, that's the same thing

Sometimes, I know he did a Rocko's Modern Life thing on twitter for Nick a while ago

>Will eventually come out as Tranny

>Is there a bigger douchebag?
Yeah, but he left Game Grumps in 2013

ye

You know I'm right

This.

Animation is a dead end endeavor in YouTube's current scheme, it would be throwing money out the window if he dropped Game Grumps to go back to animation at this point.

Yeah, there was a Grumps episode where Arin & Ross explained how all of these Newgrounds animators had to go into Let's playing or podcasting because youtube changed their monetizing so you get paid more on a time basis than by just how many views you get. I do know Arin did some animation work on that Jhonen pilot for Disney XD that never took off.

I remember him saying that the high school he went to was this really sleazy, scummy one that his parents thought would do more harm than help, so they pulled him out and made him get a GED instead, which he said was the easiest test he ever had to do.

Oh my god, thank you.

I seriously don't get why people like Jon. He's fucking obnoxious.

Not only that, but Arin pays people to do those 'Game Grumps Animated' segments. He gave up animating in order to make a bunch of money, and now he's sharing the wealth with other animators. I have a feeling that most of Arin's douchiness is part of the act. Not that I think he's some sort of saint or anything. He still sucks at games and his sense of humor is childish by default.

It always irks me how Arin to this day still refers to himself as a animator or as a musician, and how Danny and him have a hissy fit over people calling them content creators.

>didn't even draw his own grump heads
Damn.

>current year
>caring about Arin "More chins than Chinatown" Hanson

>preffering Danny "I am 37 years old and I still play games and make le funny noises for the YT audience" Sexbang to Jon "Jackknife of Rancho Palos" Jafari

>Preferring Jon to Danny

>Danny makes 'funny noises'
>not Jon 'fucking 300 decibel chimpanzee screeches out of nowhere' Jafari

Because he's funnier than Arin.

Jon was the shit. I just wish there would've been series with Ross and Jon.

That's debatable.

Kind of like debating who's shit smells worse.

Dude Jon started to really be a fucking bummer at one point on the show, he and Arin werent all that enjoyable to listen to at one point the tension was so obvious, Danny is so fucking chill in comparison

My favorite Ross episodes were the ones where he played Sierra games with Danny.

It's literally a separate, different thing from "flunking".

>I have a feeling that most of Arin's douchiness is part of the act.
... isn't that... really fucking obvious?

Honestly Danny and Ross were the golden combo, I miss them playing together

Of course, I fucking love Danny. He's sweet and he doesn't screech like a hooligan.

>Jon will never come back
>they'll never finish Sonic '06

How can you even have the effort to give a fuck? That's like, the least offensive grievance imaginable.

>... isn't that... really fucking obvious?
Well... Arin has multiple levels of douchiness, some more obvious than others. Like a douche onion.

Everyone paired with Ross is a pretty good combo desu, it's funny seeing him compare playing with GG and playing with his wife Holly on her channel, he's incredibly chill.

I can live with that.

Yeah but is he a douche in any way that actually matters.

Pairs, yes, but when they do Grumpcade and have 3 or more players, Ross becomes the annoying one.

I still don't get the Arin is a douche thing. Literally nothing said in this thread makes him a douche.

I liked the ones they did with The Completionist

Can't argue with that.

He's a douche because he doesn't take my advice on how to effectively play video games!

Gosh, it steams me up!

In general though three people is too much for a let's play (with some rare exceptions).

Basically he's a very impulsive and laissez fare guy and it shows in everything he does, from playing videogames like a spaz to voicing his opinions without thinking it through.

>OMG TY XD
Off yourself Dannyfag, preferably while being forced to listen to another poorly sung and unentertaining Starbomb track.

I'm sure there were a few good ones in there, I probably just don't remember them.

Also, I don't watch her channel, but Holly seems like a bit of a saint for all the stuff she has to put up with on Ross's behalf. When she brought out the Cinnamon/butterscotch pie during the Undertale playthrough, she became a goddess in my eyes.

Got a salty jonfag over here

Honestly, Arin seems like a chill guy who most people know for his on-screen persona. Yeah he can be obnoxious, but a lot of interviews I've seen of him make him seem more aloof than genuinely douchey.

Speaking of Grumps, what the hell's with Jontron's latest videos? Ever since he got his own sitcom set to film, they just aren't funny anymore. The only funny moment in that Christmas with the Cranks review was when he interviewed that black homeless guy.

Jon is a drunk piece of shit who breaks people's things because he thinks it's funny.

>salty
Upvote

Wow sorry you can't get over some guy who left an internet show half a decade ago and now barely updates his own thing maybe once every two months.

He raged a bit hard on their Shovel Knight co-op (Holly actually had to force him to take an ice cream break) but usually he's chill.

Too bad. If I off myself, it'll be to his heartfelt rendition of The Last Unicorn.

The man may look like a living toilet brush, but I do love his voice.

CommanderHolly

She's a bit odd, but incredibly endearing.

Maybe you shouldn't have told him that he could break it, you sperg.

Why does Arin get shit for not animating for YouTube anymore but every member of the Sleepycabin gets a pass for it?
I love them both but Sup Forums seems to have a serious bias against Arin for some reason I've never been able to understand.
I mean, it's not like Oney is any less of a letsplayer than Arin these days, psychicpebbles is a podcaster, Spazkid is a twitchstreamer. I don't know what the rest of them are doing really but it sure as hell isn't producing internet cartoons, so why the hate for Arin?
It's not even as though he's alone in this on Game Grumps. Ross has followed the exact same career path but Ross seems to get a pass as well. And they're both working on that GameOverse show, so neither of them has completely given up on animation, they're just not doing it for YouTube anymore, like pretty much every other NewGrounds era animator.

>his heartfelt rendition of The Last Unicorn.
That was some pretty good shit

Because Arin's popular and successful, while Oney has to live in his and Suzy's house.

Wasn't Ross planning his own cartoon for a while now?

And yet everything his constipated ass occasionally shits out is better than anything Danny has been a part of.

Fuck, even Jon's Fireworks music video is easier to listen to than Danasally's """singing""".

Have you considered acquiring recordings of dying cats to help you sleep? Pretty much the same thing musically.

Still is, last I checked

Dude, what are you even talking about? He wrecks stuff without asking in several videos with others.

Yeah, wasn't he sleeping on their couch for a long time? I don't follow Oney, but I recall them mentioning it a few times on Grumps.

That's what I'm talking about with GameOverse. It's Ross' show but Arin's helping him with it.

nice b8 m8

>And yet everything his constipated ass occasionally shits out is better than anything Danny has been a part of.
Nah his videos have gotten boring and predictable.

Not him, but I never thought the guy was a douche.
Where does that perception come from?

Personally, my beef with him was that he sucks at vidya but made a big thing out of examining them. But that was ages ago.

You mean the song that he stopped halfway through and just started talking because he couldn't handle any more?

Get off the internet, Jon. You're drunk.

The only interview I've seen of him made him look like a faggot.
youtu.be/pGevhBNXTUs?list=PLC343400D5136975A

>watching Game Grumps
>ever

You guys are doing it wrong.

Oh, ok. I didn't know Arin was involved.

Eh might as well do whatever the fuck I want at this point

1. Nearly half of the world's population is very impulsive

2. Playing video games like a spaz does not merit him being called a douce, because at the end of the day his entire purpose is to entertain the audience. Which he does by being bad at games.

3. I challenge you to give me an example of him voicing his opinions without thinking it through.

All in all i'm almost sure all of this comes from a place of jealousy or unfulfillment on your end.

They're all animating RIGHT NOW

Can I watch?

>Not having Jon and Danny on game grumps doing duets and breaking into song

It hasn't all been gold with Arin and Danny either, a lot of the playthroughs are boring slogs. It's just more noticeable with Jon because his stay as a Grump was shorter.

Chill out Arin, I never said I find him a douche, I just described the traits that may make him unpleasant to others.

Also,

>Liking Jon "Jew Strangler" Jafari
are you literally a Hitler?

>his complete lack of knowledge and inability to play 3D Zelda has ruined Zelda discussion for years to come
Feels bad man

did i tell you about the time i smoked weed.
i did?
ill tell you again anyways

I know it's not always gold with Arin and Danny, like there are episodes where so little is done because Arin is going on a rant about something while he plays the game
>Arin rips into the newer Terminator movie for an entire episode of Pokemon Sun

But I can forgive boring, because some episodes go down and others pick up easily, the tension that Jon and Arin had going on was so goddamn obvious and uncomfortable, I stopped watching any of their videos after one point, only went back when I heard he left out of curiosity.

>tfw a comment you made on Sup Forums was seen by the members of Sleepcabin and brought up in the podcast regarding how much it possed them off
Atleast sempai noticed me, r-right?

So weird how most of my friends who used to think Jontron was cool suddenly turned heel and think he's a Nazi (even though Jon's not even white).

>lets get into an argument for a solid 5 minutes about this game and then I'll be bitter for the rest of the playthrough
>Hacks up a lung

I'm not sure where the 'Jon is a Nazi' thing started, but I kind of wish I had a copy of that 'I don't agree with you, but I'm also pretty sure you're not a Nazi' sign.

Danny is undefendable, he doesn't even LIKE video games

Are you talking about Jon or Arin?