It's a Karl talks utter bollocks episode

>It's a Karl talks utter bollocks episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9IJEx5bP10
youtube.com/watch?v=KVVX42UACs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>so..er..I was on the loo
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHHAHAHAHA KARL YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THATS SO MUCH LIKE YOU TO JUST BE 'on the loo' HAHAHAHAJAJAHAJA YOU IMBECILE

That's all of them though.

Play a record, Karl.

little monkey stood on a chair, cooking veg

Plebian Choice:
>Karl
Contrarian Choice:
>Ricky
Patrician Choice:
>Steve

I hate all three of them.

It's the chef!

>ywn hear another installment of Nob News or Cheeky Freak of the Week ever again

Feels very bad man

Gervais isn't funny and whenever I hear his voice I want to punch something.

>It's a Karl randomly attacks Steve's looks and Ricky stirs the shit slinging episode

>It's a Karl actually says something somewhat profound in the words of an idiot and Ricky is so stubborn he can't possibly begin to understand Karl's point so he just makes a joke about Karl's monkey orange head.
The Ricky gervais show would be a million times better if it was just Karl and steven.
>I'd rather live in the cave across from the castle because I know I'll have something nice to look at in the morning instead of just a nasty cave
>AHAHAHA YOU MORON!

I fucking loved listening to those shows, but I hated not being able to correct Ricky. Karl would always say something completely brilliant or true but in a retarded way, so Ricky would just ridicule the whole idea.

>he put a kid in a bin

Now the bid lin... the lid bin... the bin lid...

That's the joke you twat.

>it's a Rickey is too dimwitted to understand Karl's point about not knowing which clone is the original episode

It's a man-- well, it's a woman...

>It was pushing people off their bikes

Ricky's latest ep of his new radio show has Robin Ince on as a guest youtube.com/watch?v=z9IJEx5bP10

People have been saying for years Robin and Ricky are no longer friends, well they're wrong.

There's a decent chance Karl or Steve will be on there now, Karl said recently more than once they're all still friends, and Steve said he'd do the podcasts again in the future if he was asked. Also Ricky mentioned Karl at his recent standup.

I really don't get just becuase they don't mention each other on twitter or interviews all the time people assume they're not friends. Steve said years ago they all wanted to do their own thing for a while too.

>And it's not the thing to do.

I want to believe, but Ricky takes some retarded positions on things

>It's a 'Steve gets triggered by one of Karl's passive remarks' episode

For people who haven't seen it: youtube.com/watch?v=KVVX42UACs8

>No one likes to pick on an invalid

>it's a Karl comes back off another one of his holidays and can't be arsed to do any work episode

thats the best kind matey

>it’s another steve tries to play off that he’s not seething angry by karl calling him bug eyed episode

Why does he get so mad about karl talking shit? Does he really think he’s that much better than a bald monkey?

He's done you again, Steph

lil monky prostitute

>Little gay fella an' that.

>the little cheek of the freak

>its a Ricky Gervais invites ((((Merchant)))) on to help him exploit Karl and Warwick to cover up the fact that he has no innate comedic talent episode

>It's a Steve tells a fake story about something pathetic happening to him

>It could be your brother

>it's a steve says "can't believe my/their luck" episode

Danderson.

My favorite is when Karl was talking about his inner voice having an accent and they flipped out because neither of them had an inner voice.

>It's a Karl refers to transsexuals as 'it' and they spend 20 minutes talking about how weird faggots are episode

It was a different time.

>that hole episode with David the right Camp Gay and Ho Li Fuk

Those truly were the last days of Rome

>Steve's awful, boring stories

No thanks.

The pleb choice is obviously and will always be Ricky. Since his whole idea of what makes Karl great is him prodding him and calling him an idiot. When it's actually because Karl is far more intelligent and witty than Ricky. Steve is just there.

>It's another "let's pretend that Karl was actually right about something" thread

just plain old Sup Forums contrarianism

>*laughs* the what?

>Dawkins and Gervais

So 2 hours of fedora tipping?

>When it's actually because Karl is far more intelligent and witty than Ricky

Has it really come to this? We're just going to lie?

Go look at any episode where Karl roasts Steve and you'll see he has a very acute sense of humor. There's also countless occasions where Ricky blows up at Karl when Karl is in the right.

>Has it really come to this?

It's always been this way. After all, the internet is full of people trying to fabricate a self-image of olympian intellectualism. Probably bolsters their fragile self-esteem.

So once Internet User # 112945064 beings to pick up on the fact that Ricky isn't fantastically clever, they make an attempt to sound clever themselves by deriding every mistake, slip-up, mispronunciation and example of ignorance while decrying him for doing the same to Karl.

Eventually, they end up with their head's so far up their arses that they make stupid statements like "Karl is the smartest of the three" or "Karl is an intellectual in his own way".

It's the contrarian mindset in a nutshell.

I was confused during that. I thought that everyone has an inner voice.

Karl isn't an "intellectual" but he is wise and there's really no reason you can't make that argument. It's not mental gymnastics at all. It's funny you say that the people supporting Karl "want to sound clever" when that's exactly what the critique of Rick is all about.

tomorrow headline

>We need to talk about the "innocent" English hero, Karl Pilkington, and his problematic past.

>tfw enjoy Steve's stories and Steve in general

S'all about the feel of battle, innit?

>it's a karl says something so mental that ricky has to leave the room episode

Is it fair to say that this abomination marked the end of a consistent era of Pilkino? And that we are now living in a postmodern nightmare with no salvation forthcoming?

karl has a new sitcom coming out on sky retard

The golden age of Karl died long before when Ricky decided to milk Karl for all he was worth with the podcasts.

I can dig it.
Steve had some great ones, desu.

That's not what I was asking.

dont ever reply to me again

>It's a Karl doesn't understand the "1000 monkeys at typewriters" idea episode
I swear to god, each and everyone of you fags who claim that Karl's just misunderstood and can't really explain his ideas - you're wrong, he's fucking retarded.

The podcasts still rank among the greatests ever released.

>Have they read Shakespeare?

Chad Karl:
Dares to always think outside the box, doesn't mind people making fun of him, hides profound philosophy in 'factual errors', conspiracy theories and mythomania. Has a stunning gf too hot to show for the world

Virgin Ricky:
Think he's smarter than he is. Think's he's a scientist just because he's a fedora and likes animals. Makes factual errors on top of that but gets nervous when someone tries to point them out. Relies on the talent of his humble verbose lanky buddy but pretends that he's the star of the duo. Can't write anything of his own and if he tries it's shit as one could expect. Has an old and ugly gf.

It kind of annoys me how annoyed Ricky gets about this. Like it's the first time Karl's ever said something silly

>Has a stunning gf too hot to show for the world

kek

That's a Sky employee.

Steve had the last laugh, he's been going out with actual supermodels recently.

>That's a Sky employee.
proof

>we have pictures of multiple women who fit the description of Suzanne, but none of them that are actually her
How can she evade the public for so long? Do she and Karl never go outside together?

There’s a picture of her in a taxi with Karl and Ricky but it’s a side view.

>’yeah but...not Shakespear’
>’AW SHUT UUUUP’

What are the odds Ricky Gervais gets outed as a sexual predator?

>Ricky mentioned Karl at his recent standup.
what did he say?