The Pee Pee dance

This is what the Teen Titans had become!

Isn't the "appeal" of TTG is that it's deliberately bad and tries to provoke actual TT fans to keep publicity up?

>Starfire has to pee bad
>But the bathroom door is locked!
>You're the only one who knows where the key is, but no one else knows you know.

How do you play it, Sup Forums?

Watch her piss herself to fuel my fetish

Actually, in the episode it was Robin needing to pee while Raven was in the bathroom.

>tell her that the green foliage also counts as the toilet

Tell her to squat and piss outside. Classy!

P-Post-sama? Is that you?

I tell her to piss in my fucking mouth, because apparently celebrities do that shit all the time.

Literally Family Guy for kids.

Why do people act like the original Teen Titans wasn't silly?

I'll accept it, but only if raven is the toilet

Did they ever do a fucking peepee dance

Why didn't he just do it in the sink?

woosh

Why not just take the entire female cast from TT and create a goddamned 'champagne' waterfall while we're at it?

If you're going to be a degenerate horndog at least do it right.

Celebrities piss in your mouth all the time?

No, that's just what manchildren who have seen 4 clips on YouTube believe. The appeal of TTG is that it's Always Sunny for children.

Nothing is wrong with silly. The original series had a nice mix of silly, action and story. This is just LOL SO RANDOM XD nonstop annoyance.

That's a bad comparison and you should feel bad for it. TTG is 9gag teen titans for kids

Is her piss green too

And it tastes like tobacco.

"It's a living."

her cat ancestry means her piss is like thick toxic waste that stain everything with acrid smells for fucking years

Because repeatedly claiming that the 2003 series was "grimdark" is the only way they can defend TTGo.

(I assume you're talking about the TTGo staff and fans, since they're the only ones who ever said anything like that.)

You should feel bad for being angry at a cartoon who is specifically trying to make 10 year olds laugh (and succeeding).

There's nothing especially hard into making kids laugh, they eat anything. using the show to "educate" them on how shit they never watched was bad is fucking cancer though.

This is a kids' cartoon. They couldn't show characters peeing.

Yes. There was one episode where Starfire was in the bathroom and Beast Boy was at the door doing the pee pee dance.

It's funny because they'd have to scour each episode of TT to find it.

tell her to use her superpowers to get into the bathroom, or any bathroom.
they live in a city full of toilets, in a multi-floor tower that surely has multiple bathrooms.
shouldn't each room have it's own?

Blame the TTG creators.

Why though? Pretty sure it was the "Transformation" episode.

>nice mix
>serious fight
>WACKY FACES
yeah no

This shit is funny as hell. I don't care what you guys say anymore. Sometimes dumb humor is fantastic.

>was 11 when Teen Titans first
>didn't like it cause it didn't seem as engaging as shows previously shown on Toonami/Adult Swim at the time
>but can't stop being amused by the amount of butthurt Go causes

That and the new PPG. Like, I'm 25, I don't care what happens to these revivals to shows I kinda liked as a kid.

Why did Robin just stood there crossing his legs and dancing around like an idiot when he could have just peed outside! I mean, he's a freaking guy! I would have understood if it was Starfire or Raven though.

just give him a fucking key?

Why is this allowed?
Someone please explain.

I don't care.
this starfire ain't my waifu, shes a mere caricature of actual starfire and perhaps not real as well :DDD Teen Titans starfire, not Teen Titans G* """Starfire""", ok...

Cause some animators finally understood that the audience will eat anything they throw at them. So there is no longer any need in putting effort and thought into their work.

>grimdark
wait a sec, do they really say that? To they actually understand, what Grimdark means?

That's not what I'm taking about.

There's a lot of talk about pee pee in here, but I see no talk about poo poo

>that time a serial rapist got a happy meal toy

Maybe this level of horror was intentional.

You fucking sicko! Why would you even think something so perverted?

because its a shit fetish

>that time a serial rapist took both Raven and Starfire out for a nice day on the town

DOHOHOHO

Reminder that this show airs on 50% of all available timeslots per week on Cartoon Network. They should just rename it Teen Titans Glut.

Which sucks because I have to sit through all the terriblesness of this show half of my day.

Does cyborg even have a bladder?

I have no idea! But who cares. I mean, the directors apparently don't care.

Why?

The amount of anal devastation this show continues to cause neckbeards is amazing

Nothing is stopping you from torrenting the 2003 cartoon, move on already

Cyborg doesn't have to pee in this instance. Much like Beast Boy he thinks Robin is merely doing a catchy dance based on the idea of how one moves around when they really gotta go. As far as I can recall about the series, Cyborg only uses the bathroom out of habit and genuinely loving spending tons of time in the bathroom. And now I've spent way too much time talking about this subject.

This is what you faggots deserve.
TTG! is to TT what TT to us Timmversefags.
You're garbage and you come from garbage.

>Do they actually understand, what Grimdark means?
user, this is Sup Forums; anything that isn't pastel-colored singing and crying is "edgy" for this board

True, but at one point he said he invented the pee pee dance. Why the hell would someone who's half robot invent a dance based on a human bodily function? (unless it's Mettaton - I wanna see that).

>it's Always Sunny for children.
that's redundant

>female
Check out the prude over here.

>Entire fucking T shaped tower
>One bathroom
The hell

I need a fanart of this

>autism: the post

Same here, i never liked the anime Titans, and really don't know why people hate this show, it's pretty funny.

What's going on in your pic, user?. Were they news presenters or something?.

It looks like one of their off-focus cutaway gags. Not that user though.

I did rewatch the series a couple months ago, pretty good, I think they were commentating on something happening.

>Always Sunny for children
That's probably a better comparison than Seinfeld, actually.

Demand she marry me for the key

nostalgia is a hell of a drug

> remember the time a living puppet stole the titans bodies and led to raven & starfire swapping bodies

> remember the time mad mod did a british invasion of the US of 4th of july

> remember the time mother mae-eye mentally regressed the titans into toddlers and turned the tower into a gingerbread nursery

>remember the wacy races episode

> remember the time robin was forced to date NOT duela dent and take her to her prom

> remember the time a neckbeard used a magic remote to trap the titans in TV land

> remember larry

...people like to remember that TT was just red X, trigon & deathstroke but forget that there were alot of goofy stuff too

A lot of old TT's fanbase are easily Zim tier.