abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-561653243/creditmusicstitch-18feb17
youtube.com/watch?v=Wro3bqi4Eb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lapis Lazuli has slutty feet!

Cloud Rose = real Rose

POST CUTE POIL

>OP image
>What is feather = 1

posting in deleted thread

rose best gem

Jasper is best best gem!

Posting in superior thread

Due to Diamond space magic, you are permanently and irrevocably turned into your gemfu. How fucked are you?

other thread's first post is lapiven making automatically worse.

Reminder that Jasper is fat and ugly

It's the nose Gem

My mommy is dead and I have space AIDS! I relieve stress and pent up sexual frustration by lifting cars!

Damn I hated this """""joke""""", it was a reference for the sake of a reference and had no place in the episode

The vomit in my throat did that for me.

One of the many reasons Skinny is superior

Jasper is perfect and beautiful
see and

Gems should hug Lol, what is she even feeling here?

kill yourself

Lapidirts should kill themselves

I'm a beta orbiter who needs a strong woman to tell me what to do... so, nothing much changes.

yeah, the whole sports thing was... weird, but I think it was a joke to show that she was just a projection of how Steven thought of her.

Those post numbers

kill yourself

does anyone remember that peridot's 'nyah' this she says didnt start with small peridot, but in marble madness?

Commit suicide

Kinda gets less stupid with repeated viewings desu.

The promo art for the episode is a Peanuts reference too.

I bet whoever wrote that little joke felt so clever. Well it wasn't clever, it was fucking dumb.

does anyone remember when Peridot had other characteristics beyond being a meme and also didn't look like an ugly frog

don't you people ever get tired of being a hivemind that regurgitates these forced memes constantly?

Maybe if you ask nicer.

don't you get tired of spamming your shitty dead meme ship

What's behind him?

I willingly spend my free time posting here, do you really think I care about quality?

8 / 4 / 6 / 2
37 / 18 / 14 / 1

the people have spoken

No.

a big blue whale penis

His enormous hair

For you're information I'm a Stevidot fag

then you have bad memory

Haha oh wow

Even worse

Peridot was always a meme

Okay, who was in charge of drawing Rose's face. this episode would have been top notch if it wasn't for the weird uncanny valley her face and it's animation kept falling in.

Other than that, nice episode, but her face was really distracting.

>MOM! YOU SAID YOU NEVER WANTED TO HURT EVERYONE, BUT YOU HURT EVERYONE! YOU LEFT EVERYONE BEHIND AFTER SHATTERING PINK DIAMOND AND HIDING ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS WHO DIDN'T AGREE WITH YOU AWAY AND GOT HOMEWORLD PISSED ENOUGH TO WANT TO KILL MY FAMILY AND MYSELF! AM I JUST A SCAPEGOAT TO YOU?!
>No, you idiot. Remember that VHS where I said I love you? That makes all of this fine.
>Disappears.

Rose truly is the worst gem.

she had other characteristics beyond being a meme that made her less useless and annoying

she also was not an ugly midget frog that ran around on on four legs and screeched like an autist for no reason

I feel like the Writers are having a dilemma with her being a fucking sociopath on one end and the closest thing to a Gem Messiah on the other.

not worst gem, just evilest gem

>Messiah
>implying Jesus wasn't a fucking socipath

This is what Steven thinks you know.
He knows there's a lot of "suspicion" going around for Rose to be evil but he also knows she is the most kindest person he would ever know.

rose was always (i think) boarded by becky, and in this episode that wasnt the case, so we got ugly rose

well as is characteristic of many autistic people, within their element or their normal environment you might not actually realize something is wrong with them

It just shows that he still doesn't want to think of his mom that way. The Room makes her say that cause it's what Steven wants to hear.

>she also was not an ugly midget frog that ran around on on four legs

Granted

>and screeched like an autist for no reason

Debatable.

I was kind of hoping this Rose would be slightly more genuine since his gem glowed when he wanted answers to open the room. Like, when he got there, Rose would be waiting to answer questions for him, but obviously that's not the case. Why activate her room, if it was just going to be more "The room is just telling me what I think." moment?

i'm glad you can acknowledge that she is a shit meme

>implying Jesus was the messiah

Christians please leave, we worship the cult of Amethyst

also our much larger sister religion the cult of Pearl

DIE DIE DIEEE!!!!

>how Perifags wish Peridot was

He literally disclaimer'd this too when he entered and was asking the room to see his mom.
He knew the room was ultimately just gonna give him what he wanted to see, but not what he needed.

>how Peridot actually is

Ooo Ooo, I have the Pearl version of that!

depends on the Perifags

some of them are Zuke worshipping Lapidot shippers that project onto Peridot

i think her facial expressions may be intentional, like steven doesn't know how to feel about his mom and the room reflects it. like cloud connie. maybe I'm over analyzing it, it could easily be just the boarder's fault

This episode felt like a total tease. It would make sense if Rose had left some way for her to fill Steven in on his questions since it's her room, but no, it was a "the Room only tells him what he wants to hear and none of this is ever going to matter".

Shots fired!

she looks like Little Bow Peep

She looks depressed.
Doesn't mean she looks bad but that's all that's wrong with her.

room for one more

This show is GARBAGE lol

I just feel like the episode was kind of pointless, and just perpetuated the whole "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT MY MOM!" character arc Steven's been on for almost two seasons now. I just want some sort of beginning of resolution. Hell, I'd even take a Naruto-esque moment where Steven enters the Room and Rose is there to talk to him for the first time in his life.

No, I like my Peri shortstacked

No, I agree with you. It actually kinda helps show where the episode ends up

soundcloud.com/user-561653243/creditmusicstitch-18feb17

So I put together an up to date stitch of Season 4's credit music. Technically the last new section we got was in That Will Be All, it's just repeated since then - I removed repeats in this stitch.

I'm sorry, Mama!
I never meant hurt you.
I never meant to make you cry, but tonight
I'm cleaning out my closet

Not the most perfect Gem, but I would perfer a conclusion to her development.

Reminder that poly shipping is a meme and all Peridot ships are shit.

>Sapphire has cleavage

noice

This one's pretty. She kinda looks like someone I work with

that's nice

but I can't hear you over how end game this ship is

Exactly.
She smiles but she isn't happy.
She looks like a single mom who only lives for her kids.
Tired, worried and bravely smiling.

this reminds me so much of the goosebumps intro its not funny. i want to believe this song is foreshadowing something, but we got fucked once with love like you meaning nothing

I would think Rose would have left a personal message to Steven in the room but she couldn't do that i guess.

I think the negative opinion for this episode will be from the fact no one remembered the room was only based on what the owner thought up.
It would never have given answers.

However fap2it gave a description that made the room seem to do more then what was established (probably because of something special and not just the normal usage of the room)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wro3bqi4Eb8

Kys

Looks like one of those turds that look like several different coloured turds were crushed together in the anal canal to make it.

Huh.

I can't comprehend what would make you believe something so stupid and nonsensical and how autistic you must be to actually want it to happen.

I know that's the case with the room, but, as Rose states, she's a part of him, and seems to act autonomously on occasion. You'd think she might be able to project some of her will on the room while he's in there, and maybe speak to him, even if she doesn't have the power to make a version of herself in the room what if she can make something small to talk to him through...like a tiny, floating whale?