There's a lot of smoke around Spielberg, lads

There's a lot of smoke around Spielberg, lads.

Also read the sad story about how Heather O'Rourke was sexually assaulted to death and then covered up: crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html

twitter.com/entylawyer/status/928666616396517376

Other urls found in this thread:

hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/about-hiv-and-aids/symptoms-of-hiv
childrenshospital.org/conditions-and-treatments/conditions/intestinal-atresia-and-stenosis/symptoms-and-causes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to believe

Spielberg should make a movie about this.

>a bowel obstruction can be caused by rectal hematoma or scarring from repeated abuse

Fucking sickos.

I would be extremely disappointed if Spielberg turned out to be a diddler.

>blind items
You can't be this retarded.

But doesn't he have autism? He couldn't really help it if he had those urges like you and me so it's a bit different.

ET is literaly a pedo story in disguise.

user, I...
Not him but Heather literally died because she got fucked in the ass too much, you can't be this much in denial.

last good movie by Spielberg was Minority report, so its no big loss

Repeating digits confirm.

>JEWS

What did you expect? They are the Synagogue of Satan. Those who call themselves Jews, but are not Jews. The Bible literally predicted everything that's happening & you idiots still don't believe it.

How to stop the madness brother?

It doesn't stop. It gets much worse before it gets better.

But Sup Forums and Varg and Richard Spencer and Sam Hyde and Weev all told me that christianity was just a tool made by the kikes to get whites to become submissive and worship a kike on a stick, because we wuz romans and pagans an shite

That's unacceptable who knows if anyone of us will be around to see those times.

>The Bible predicted everything
>old testament written by jews
>new testament written by jews

It predicts nothing it lays out a blueprint so as to give them justification for what they do. The defense they use being we gave fair warning.

>new testament written by jews
I don't think you understand what being a christian means, it's not a race, it's a repudiation of the old ways

Damn. I'm the same age as she would be now. I hope to God this isn't true. She was like the sister I never had.

>but Heather literally died because she got fucked in the ass too much, you can't be this much in denial.
Nice fanfic

>O'Rourke became ill in early 1987 and was misdiagnosed by doctors at Kaiser Permanente Hospital as having Crohn's disease. She was prescribed prednisone to treat the disease, which caused her cheeks to appear puffy and large.[19] On January 31, 1988, O'Rourke suddenly became ill again, vomiting and unable to keep anything in her stomach. The next morning, she collapsed while preparing to leave for the hospital and her stepfather called paramedics. O'Rourke suffered a cardiac arrest en route to the hospital, and after resuscitation, she was airlifted by helicopter to Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego,[10] where she died later that day.

She died of crohns disease, you are the one being delusional because you instantly believe a vague internet post because it fits your Sup Forumsx/ inspired headcanon of all hollywood directors being pedophiles.

Be smart, don't be stupid. Wait for evidence, then attack.

>She died of crohns disease

>was misdiagnosed by doctors at Kaiser Permanente Hospital as having Crohn's disease
Shill pls.

She died of intestinal stenosis, retard.
And how did she ever get that at her age, I wonder? Hmm, no, the cocks up her ass clearly had no responsibility.

Idiot.

>She died of crohns disease
Lolno. You didn't even bother to read how she died.

How did ass fucking give her flu like symptoms almost a year before her death?

>flu like symptoms
hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/about-hiv-and-aids/symptoms-of-hiv

>what are complications of crohns disease

You are dumb as rock, you can't argue, you can just make yourself seem stupid and call everyone shill who don't instantly believe in your bullshit

>intestinal stenosis means cocks up the ass
I guess 1 in every 1500 babies was raped, right?

childrenshospital.org/conditions-and-treatments/conditions/intestinal-atresia-and-stenosis/symptoms-and-causes

Oh OK, so now she died of AIDS. Did she have the clap too?

Are you stupid? Ass fucking got her intestinal stenosis, which is a condition. Flu is a symptom of that condition.

No one said she flu is a consequence of buttfucking, you absolute mouthbreather.
She didn't have that, it was a misdignosis.
How many of those children worked in Hollywood?

>she had intestinal stenosis for a year

Can't be worse than Vic Morrow's death

Dude... she died, if you didn't notice.

Is this the beginning of an epic new meme? Should I post it on some other boards? Could meme magic strike again? Praise kek!

who was/were the asion girl(s) that gramps dropped the bombs on though?

>arguing with enty fanboys

You literally cannot argue with these people for any reason. If they want to believe something, no matter what you post, no matter what you back it up with, it's all a lie or a coverup because some gossip blogger said otherwise.

>1 in every 1500 babies was raped
DAMN
the more you know...

In Poltergeist, when Heather told the ghosts, "No more" it sent chills up my spine because it felt like she wasn't acting at all. It's as if she channeled her own molestation when she said that.

You can see it in her eyes that she was getting it up her tight little ass.

Blockages like that don't take that long to kill people. A few months at the most.