So according to all of these allegations...

So according to all of these allegations, he would always ask for permission beforehand and would only do it if they either said yes or (occasionally) when they just didn't say no. If they ever said no, he would get really embarrassed and immediately apologize.

At what point are we just gonna say "anytime a man hits on a woman and she doesn't like it, it's harassment/rape"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJkiwXcvaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you really not see that there is something wrong in what he did though

>can you really not see that there is something wrong in what these career-minded women accused him of with no proof to further their own interests
Fixed that for you.

>"anytime a man hits on a woman and she doesn't like it, it's harassment/rape"
We've always been saying that, though...

Don't forget they were laughing the entire time he did it and left only AFTER he ejaculated

Its hilariously fucked up but its ridiculous to see people calling it predatory or lumping him in with Weinstein

What a fucking cuck.

jews won't be happy until all white woman believe all white men are creeps

just waiting for some more wimmin to come forward

I guarantee you that he's gonna go and admit this shit within 24 hours

oh shut the fuck up. he didn't touch anybody

if they didn't like it, they could've just closed their fucking eyes

He's a disgusting chode dick cuckold kike, I think this shit is hilarious

yup this is the new norm
basically propositions of sex will get you fired or shamed

Right now, I'm glad I never talked to a girl.

>if they didn't like it, they could've just closed their fucking eyes

kek this

So if he jerked off in front of your mom, that would be ok?

>is it ok if i masturbate in front of you?
I'm just going to get it printed on a shirt.

This dumbfuck fanboy logic is the reason women kept this shit secret for so long. Kill yourselves.

Would Sup Forums be so nonchalant if a big nigger pulled out his bbc and started jerking right in your face?

Didn't think so

/ourgirl/

And they should have kept it secret. Two faced cunts

sticky now

if you're serious, tits or gtfo

In the future, only Trump-based comedy will be allowed

Well yes but he's ugly and icky so it's rape.

cunt

A currynigger and a faggot

Not him, but yeah. He's not touching anyone, just himself. She's free to walk away and laugh or watch him go at it. At what point should we expect adults to do what they want to do in the moment, instead of be 'paralyzed' while a man does something totally natural.

I mean hey, that's creepy as fuck - but they could have left. Now they're trying to get publicity 15 years later over a fucking non-story.

>he said women, so he is one
That doesn't make any sense at all.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Where everyone is raping everyone, all the time.

>n-word
nagger?

Why not. Affleck got lumped up with Weinstein for less. Louis's career is dunzo

>masturbating in front of people is normal
>this is a non-story because I'm okay with it
Fuck off

More
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Masturbating Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The CuCK Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>>masturbating in front of people is normal

If you're on this website you know its normie tier

I hate SJW shit as much as the next guy but in my day pulling your willy out and giving it a few strokes in front of a girl was a sign of affection.

imagine being this ass blasted

Assuming he asked me beforehand and I could just turn around and walk away, sure, why would I give a shit? I would just leave.

Masturbating in front of people is okay when they give consent, mr. redditor :^)

He admitted it years ago on his own show

I said it was creepy, not normal you airheaded faggot. Go back to NEOfag if y-... oh right, go to the buzzfeed comments and facebook you dipshit.

I've had a long day and I really don't want to read a long news article right now. Can someone please summarize the allegations for me?

all of this simply reveals that liberals underestimated the chaotic power of sex and that conservatives were right all along.

We're going to reach a point where roasties will push themselves out of the market because men don't even want to bother risking their careers/reputations.

It's almost poetry that it's right on the eve of improved AI and sexbots.

I'm not saying men can't be creepy, but there is a difference between creepy/aggressive and assault/rapey.

>(s)he said women, so (s)he is one
ftfy

just say nigger you retarded faggot

Man I would be so pissed if I made it to him or Kevin Spacy's level of success and these little pieces of shit come out the woodwork with nothing better to do than try to ruin them. It's hundreds of entitles little Monica Lewinskies that should all be charged with felonies and thrown in jail for defamation. It's just too many cases at once, it makes it all sound incredibly unbelievable or exaggerated.

He asked and/or masturbated in front of a handful of women who he was working with. Seems like he at least asked in most cases, though maybe didn't wait for an answer in the most explosive scenario.

A grand jew just got accused of a million sex crimes, what are you talking about?

Women should just go back to being property. I don't understand why all men don't just chimp out in unison and drag women to our rape caves.

LITTLE

WHITE

COCKS

Just let the poor old man masterbate in front of you, hell it's not like he's groping you as he's doing it. Let him sit in the corner and get off like the liberal cuckold he is and then get out of there. Christ people are such crybabies nowadays.

Why is anyone acting like this is news? This has been a known thing for years.

this feels like a hit job on his career more than actual real accusations. knowing now is a time where any complaint will be taken as fact and punishment is end of that career.

and then he was actually incredibly cordial about it all afterwards.. I have 0 sympathy for these dumb bitches. Too bad Loius CK will only get pummeled by so much negativity he won't get to read the sensible thoughts about it.

>Rebecca Corry said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

sex turns people into primal retards, of course shoving it down everyone's throats is going to have negative social consequences. i'm not saying sex isn't nice or that being in an intimate relationship with someone isn't fulfilling, but as anyone that's spent 8 hours jerking off only to wonder where the time went (probably a lot of us) can attest to, it just shuts down vast chunks of your psyche.

same here buddy. 2 more years for me until wizardhood.

Amusing.

did anyone see the bit where Tig Notaro blamed him for stifling her career

There is no right or wrong only what happens.

>I witnessed an adult male pleasure himself and it caused me to cease in my career endeavors!

Imagine if men reacted this way towards women doing the same

>and that conservatives were right all along
Go do some research of Bohemian Grove and other elitist only resorts. They are repeat with more rumors of sexual misconduct than hollywood. Can't wait for those scandals to leak so we can watch half the cuckservatives get destroyed like Anthony Weiner. Just a matter of time in this day and age.

>>I witnessed an adult male pleasure himself and it caused me to cease in my career endeavors!
this, its rediculous asf

no he never even jerked off for her
she just tries to jump ship in the NYT article, she's worried that his promotion of her will tar her by association. he is literally the only reason anyone knows her name

oh god damn their t scores are super low, i'm worried mine might be low, i should ask my doctor. but i'm 30 idk if my decline in athleticism is normal.

>At what point are we just gonna say "anytime a man hits on a woman and she doesn't like it, it's harassment/rape"?

Just like the old days of conservative sexual interactions. We are going back in time dudes. Sexual revolution was a mistake

>Why is anyone
Must everyone didn't know because they don't follow news about him. His fans know and that's about it

Because women aren't our property and should be equal. Key word, should be. They just don't realize being equal isn't just milk and honey. It requires some personal responsibility and mental fortitude. Living in a constant state of victimhood and outrage just proves all of their detractors right. You're not equal if you can't handle retarded shit like some guy masturbating into a plant or on the phone. Most guys would laugh at that shit and leave. Women don't seem capable of this...

>At what point are we just gonna say "anytime a man hits on a woman and she doesn't like it, it's harassment/rape"?
hello, JIDF

I would politely tell him no and, assuming he immediately apologized like Louis, I would tell him it's okay and to not worry about it

>The film is about a New York TV writer's flummoxed reaction to a budding relationship between his 17-year-old daughter (Chloƫ Grace Moretz) and a 68-year-old filmmaker who is his idol (John Malkovich). Instead of shutting this duo down tout suite, C.K.'s character instead makes a passionate speech defending a relationship that could amount to statutory rape.

>Aside from controversial dialogue, including use of the N-word by C.K.'s character and multiple jokes about child rape, critics have noted the film's similarity to Woody Allen's 1979 film Manhattan (teen girl in relationship with man in 40s played by Allen), not to mention the longstanding sexual abuse allegations (never proven) made against Allen by his own daughter.

>get destroyed like Anthony Weiner
>a perverted jew was predating on young girls

WOOOAAAH BIG SURPRISE HERE!!!! I THOUGHT THE JEWS WERE NICE PEOPLE?!?!???

That's even more fucking ridiculous!

>Yes, Louis CK is the reason I, Tig Notaro, haven't yet ascended to my natural place as an internationally renowned superstar comedienne
>I mean I could have been right up there next to Maya Rudolf!

>tfw trump's election made all the hollywood liberals go apeshit and do this shit

Any woman who has ever twerked is guilt of sexual harassment.

I think at this point its safe to say any male in the entertainment industry who hasn't condemned Weinstein are themselves guilty of some sort of harassment.

What do you guys think Louis CK's dick looks like, asking for a friend

>It's almost poetry that it's right on the eve of improved AI and sexbots.
Dear god, please let me live to see it.

>push for extreme social justice
>get eaten by it
It's the future he chose.

probably short and pale with a lot of blemishes and skin tags

his father was a program

What's a celebrity that you guys would be genuinely upset if something came out about them like this?

For me it would be my nigga L.D, that would be soul crushing.

Honestly, if Louis CK asked my mom if he could masturbate, I'd think it was pretty weird and that Louis CK is a weirdo pervert, but I wouldn't be pissed at him. I'd be furious if he groped her or something like that.

like a miniature version of his bald head
I bet it's even got a little ring of red hair and a goatee

Why is it always the people that are most vocal about calling others bigots, racists, homophobes, sexists that end up being the degenerates?

lol I see people in the NYT comments defending him saying "i-its just masturbation, a fetish isn't rape!!"

Why are they so eager in defending him? Is it because he's le funny man?

How funny is 2017 journalism. We got 9 straight months of anti-Trump stuff. He got nailed for doing shit fucking OBAMA did. Then shit went silent on him for one reason or another and we get a slew of anti-Hollywood stuff. Why did nobody care about this stuff before if it's been going on for decades? Did they see an audience of eager readers once Trump started to be called a "rapist"?

You have to be a real, actual incel moron to defend Louis in this case. This is one of the few undeniable harassment claims. Stories of Louie as an addicted masturbator (something very weird and specific, which is also heavily featured on his TV show and work) have floated around for years and they just keep piling on top of each other.

In any universe, in any context, in any political belief, calling a woman on the phone and then masturbating while she's on the line and inviting two comedians to your hotel room so you can jack off in front of them is never not just sad and weird. If he wanted to actually fuck them it'd be less pathetic, actually.

Rest in pieces.

if he had sex with them it wouldn't be rape
he literally asked permission
if you asked a girl if you could fuck her and ahe just giggled the whole time and then accused you of rape years later how would you feel?

You can see it on Lucky Louis, its pretty small and fat but not unusually small

Probably because he did nothing wrong

No doubt he's a pervert like most of the people in Hollywood. I don't think people are arguing that.

There something to be said about being asked, not objecting, waiting a decade, then saying it was harassment/rape.

Yeah, he's a pathetic fucking weirdo, but tell him to fuck off and leave. That's how adults handle situations. Unless somebody is coercing you to do something, you can just remove yourself from the situation. That's it. This perceived "but m-muh repercussions" shit sounds like dippy fuckheads being overly sensitive. And if people do fuck with you? File a fucking police report. That's why there's a criminal justice system. It's not perfect, but it's what we've got. Instead you bottle it up until NYT writes an article then you can come out sounding like a victim. Good for you.

>Fucked up
>Asking women to sexually engage with him without contact

Yes but from what we know either most or all of the women consented.

>push for extreme social justice
>always talking about fags, cunts, and niggers

I hope you didn't actually fall for retarded Sup Forums memes and cuck jokes. Louis CK was never a social justice warrior, let alone some extreme form of it. Just listen to his Howard and O&A appearances.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJkiwXcvaA

"oh my gosh he is such a weido for making 3 seconds of eye contact with me, so glad mr noseberg passed the law allowing all white non-jew males to be indicted of rape without evidence!"