Pamela Adlon

So why didn't she out Louie? They've known each other for decades, he must have made a move on her at some point.

wasn't there an episode of louie where he tried to rape her and she tells him he's terrible at being a rapist

Wasn't she the voice of Pajama Sam?

she gave him the idea

she seems pretty cool, she probably didn't give a fuck about it

He's writing and producing her show

fucking epic

Huh, she was.

Imagine cranking it while she encourages you with Bobby Hills voice.

Maybe because "making a move on someone" isn't an action that necessitates being outed.

Here's what might have went down: louis sexually propositioned her. she declined. they continued to work together for years.

Where is the transgression? You think Pamela Adlon should "out" someone for trying to fuck?

Holy shit I had no idea she voiced Bobby

"Making a move" Louis CK style isn't so normal

She's probably the one he forced into the bathroom

it's true

he implied he pushed a woman into a bathroom, but forgot who it was. If it was Pamela, a woman whom he's worked with for years, he would likely remember that he did that to her.

Yeah it isn't normal, though. Asking "hey will you watch me jack off" is certainly fucked up. But it's asking for consent at least. it's not forcing someone to do something. I admit its super creepy, but its not exactly predatory

payoffs and bribes

tribe members
protect other members of the tribe

They're like best friends. And I'm sure Pamela's the kind of comedian who would think it was funny if Louie whipped his dick out. She'd probably do commentary.

Louie probably mistook some of those other women as being the same (especially Dana and Julia, the stuff they put out is absolutely filthy and disgusting.)

They're dating you idiot.

>I admit its super creepy, but its not exactly predatory
this so much

>If it was Pamela, a woman whom he's worked with for years, he would likely remember that he did that to her.

Well, he DID do an episode where he gives an apology to Marc Maron over something that happened a long time ago, only for Maron to tell him he already gave the exact same apology five years prior, which he had completely forgotten.

I love how much of Louis' actual life he put into his comedy. Just makes this all funnier and more absurd. Poor guy though

this all strikes me as people using his material to concoct stories about him

so i said I highly doubt Louis would forget forcing himself on long time colleague, and your response was roughly "well, there was that one episode of his fictional tv show where he was forgetful"

this. so much this. This is becoming as absurd as if a story broke about Cristoph Waltz being rude to a black person and everybody started spamming clips of him saying nigger in Django Unchained with the caption "the clues were there"

so many fuckin people on twitter: "this makes sense, because he did once discuss masturbation in his comedy routine."

At this rate, Netflix’s not gonna have any originals left by the end of the month.

>That's my purse!
>I don't know you!

Since when did jerking off in front of women become a crime?

Because he has understandable sexual deviancy issues, and mental issues are rampant in the world of standup comedy, and even though he approached women he always asked their consent before doing anything. No one's perfect and she probably understood that more than some of these other women with stagnant careers pretend not to.

Is it just me or does Louis CK look like a different person here? What the fuck?

No

WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD I MISS THESE

I smiled at a girl at work once. She smiled back, but all these celebrities getting outed has me worried. Do you think I'll get arrested for sexual assault?

She's a slimy jew too