Hello, relatively young Sup Forumsmarades, you know Nedroid, right?

Hello, relatively young Sup Forumsmarades, you know Nedroid, right?

Have you even wondered why Harrison always wear a space suit, well there is a reason for that, I present to you the story of Bad Beartato, the Nedorid story forgotten by internet in which Harrison was first introduced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The white dude isn't Garry, (most likely), it's Chief, the Chief of Breeze Island.

Back, the there was a full supporting one which very few are still active (but there was no Gary or Rudy yet). Aside from Harrison, Beartato and Reginald, we only occasionally see Merlin Meatball and Quickdraw (the ducklings) from this era.

I have no idea what this last frame is about.

Obviously the reason he needs to stay is because he lost his time travel device and it is shown on the crab.

That sound like it. I always thought his time travelling was due to it being a one way trip.

Also, I think a few pages are missing between
But I am not sure and have no idea where to find them.

I have often read that when Nedroid took place on Breeze Island, Reginald and Beartato were just supporting character of a bigger cast.

But from what I have seen from that era, It has always looked like B&R were already main protagonists even then. As clearly shown by this new chapter cover.

There is a missing page I couldn't find here. Also, we are back to the plot of the first chapter.

There is again a missing page, there.

Again, two missing pages.

youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

And then the thrilling conclusion.
I'll let Anthony give the final words on that:
>It's been a while since I've added to the Bad Beartato storyline, and you may think that I've forgotten; but you'll see that I've just been biding my time. I now present the thrilling conclusion to "Bad Beartato."

So, that's it. Sorry for the missing pages, this is all I could find out. I hope you it was interesting for those who didn't knew about it.

Also, missing a page, there.

That was a real unfulfilled conclusion. Looks like he just gave up.

Anthony was know back then to start off tons of story line he never finished.

Thanks user.