1911 - 2017

1911 - 2017

F

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.1710e91f9a6e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We all know the real hollywood died circa 1962-1967

right now i wish i was one of those whores, who probably now get paid 1000 of dollars just to shut their mouth

What do people think is going to happen though? Just no more content? Seems silly to me.

It's been as good as dead for years, who cares.

I don't think these small fried people are enough to kill the monolith that is hollywood. If it were someone like spielberg, then maybe.

Probably more regulations and security if anything happens. I see just the people being named losing work but maybe they'll start regulating the film industry more or something.

Amazing how this is happening under a Trump presidency. I honestly don't think it's a coincidence

Tell that to your president Drumfp and Bill OReilly

washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.1710e91f9a6e

>so this lasted longer than a world famous city
who would have guessed

FEMALE TAKEOVER

REMEMBER THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

S

Things would have been dead quiet under Hillary for the same reason as Obama: "First [x] President Syndrome", you're gonna see this pattern when we finally get around to electing trannies, paraplegics and Native Americans, but society needs to let off steam which is why the GOP exists in the first place. The whole game is rigged and anyone with a lickof sense could see it.

mommy

You could've just said run by jews instead. Nothing would be lost, and plenty more would be added.

good riddance

QUICKRUNDOWN

LEARN TO SWIM.
LEARN TO SWIM.
LEARN TO SWIM.
LEARN TO SWIM.
LEARN TO SWIM.

wew