HAVING ONCE BRAZENLY PROCLAIMED HIMSELF AS CHAMPION OF WOMEN LOUIS CK HAS NOW REVEALED HIMSELF TO BE A RAPIST...

>HAVING ONCE BRAZENLY PROCLAIMED HIMSELF AS CHAMPION OF WOMEN LOUIS CK HAS NOW REVEALED HIMSELF TO BE A RAPIST, A MOLESTER, AND A VILLAIN. HE MASTURBATES IN FRONT OF WOMEN THAT HE CORNERS BACKSTAGE. HE GROPES CO-STARS AND WOMEN STUCK IN ELEVATORS WITH HIM. HE HIDES IN WOMEN'S HOTEL ROOMS AND MASTURBATES WHILE STANDING OVER THEM IN THE DARK. TWO TEENAGERS TOLD HOW HE PROPOSITIONED THEM AT A TACO STAND AND BEGAN MASTURBATING WITH SOUR CREAM. HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT, DISPLAYS HIS TEATS, AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS IN VILE KEK RITES. HIS MOVIE HAS BEEN CANCELLED. HIS CAREER IS OVER. MODS STILL REFUSE TO MAKE A STICKY.

>nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

Fucking lmao

Perfect casting thread? Perfect casting thread.

Isn't there a more period accurate word for masturbating in roman slang?

mastvrbatvs

Kek

y'all mind if I masturbate ITT??

>not dominbateus

How much of a subhuman faggot do you have to be to consider this bait LMAO

Check out your windows and make sure nobody is within 300 feet first. If anybody is in your house make sure to get written permission from them first or head to an abandoned area.

Here you go

get the fuck out of here, knowyourmeme

C.K. pisses on me.

Telling it like it is.

Was there a sticky for Spacey?

Was alexandria the original IRBG?

Another anti-trumper gets his comeuppance

LOL,I'm going to rewatch rome now

I always fuckken hated ck hope he dies of aids bankrupt

>GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 12 HAVE NOW COME FORWARD TO THE TIMES. THROUGH THE TEARS THEY TOLD A TALE OF LOUIS CK PUSHING UP AGAINST THEM BACKSTAGE AT A CHARITY EVENT. WHILE THE BEAST GROUND HIS PELVIS AGAINST THEM HE MOANED AND CHANTED "I'M FAMOUS! I'M FAMOUS! I'M FAMOUS!" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

A DARING SYNTHESIS

Yeah. For a few hours that day.

we don't hate spacey can can molest anyone he wants

Babysitting.

kek

>TOMORROW AT THE FORTH HOUR A FUNERAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD FOR THE CAREER OF LOUIS. CEE. KAY.

10/10 glad Octavian is getting rid of these degenerates.

This is what happens when you accept degenerate Californian culture.

The Cuck King has fallen. Who will be the new king of the cucks?

>THE LIAR, LOUIS CK
>THE SCOUNDREL, LOUIS CK
>THE RAPIST, LOUIS CK!