Sup Forums General Drawthread

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/ZxTaHi2q

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Image-limited thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/02NBz8D.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rose trying seduce steven in lewd clothing

so... two drawthreads, and no one wrote "Sup Forums general drawetc" in the thumbnail, still i'm gonna try to make this thread is the one who stays alive

Requesting Mowgli from Disney's The Jungle Book (1967) and Young Tarzan from Disney's Tarzan (1999) both sitting on a tree trunk trying keeping shade while it rains.

Requesting Riyo Chuchi from Clone Wars and Mystique from X-Men handcuffed together.

Requesting a version of the top photo of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones, but with Joey Felt and Atomic Puppet (both from the show Atomic Puppet).

(Details in the reference pic.)

Requesting Leni sunbathing.

Requesting El Santo
fighting a bunch of Sup Forums vampire waifus

this is a delivery for the guy who was asking for a Luna Loud + Ember fusion in that thread that was deleted yesterday.

Requesting Colette and Keksandra close together, face to face. Colette is squeezing Keksandra's ass with that "I could use some of this" look on her face, while Keksandra looks behind her, worried

Requesting a newest season Samurai Jack version of female Samurai Jack.(Samurai Jacqueline)

I hope that was worded well enough.

OR here, this turned out fantastic, I love it! You did a really good job with this, thank you so much!

/r/ing more of anything with this version of Betty Brant

It took two weeks, but it's complete. I think.

Requesting Chowder eating the 4th wall

So basically Rose telling Steven to go fuck himself?

Requesting Bernice as the Warrior Lady of the Wasteland.

Delivery from last thread

I had this idea for R63 Pinocchio, but not sure if I should request it now or for Halloween.

It would involve a Sup Forums witch trying to fly on her broom, but finds that she can't because she's actually on R63 Pinocchio's nose.

Requesting Punk Star and Punk Morty smoking together in the rain

Not OR
Nice, I love it

I guess that's 2/4 done.

Requesting just a harmless parody drawing of this characters in respective letter with the band as one of the references... also with the lyrics " I'm on a Mexican radio....I'm on a Mexican (whoa) radio"...

He literally does that at the end of the pilot episode.

Requesting Luna Loud dressed as Big Band.

Requesting Spider-Man and his spider-harem, similar to this image

Requesting that Snide kills Lincoln

Not the OR but good stuff.

Requesting Jenny in one of those virgin killer sweaters

Requesting Morticia baking a cake

Requesting Professor Membrane, from Invader Zim, wearing a modified HEV suit from Half-Life.

The pic to the right is a mockup of how the suit should look: with an extension that covers his mouth

Requesting Jenny having trouble completing the captcha.

Requesting Panda dressed as Widowmaker while adjusting the top making a comment about her girls keep tryin to escape.

Requesting Starfire and Raven in these outfits, but drawn in the original 2003 style

requesting lewdness of Putana

Elsa... My god.

Requesting Brittany Boviak wearing a wedding gown.

Requesting Steven meeting Blackie.

Requesting Connie Maheswaran rendered in the style of Bigdad.

I second this

requestinga submissive, domestic, Muscle-Bimbo Jasper

Requesting a rule 63 Sup Forums character dealing with the new angel & demon on her shoulders.
My suggestion is Finn into Fionna.
i.imgur.com/02NBz8D.png

Oh you beautiful people, thank you so much for the spectacular deliveries

An attempt was made. Feel free to re-request if you don't like it.

Requesting anything cute of Shay from Voltron: Legendary Defender. If you go for cheesecake, I would only ask that you don't give her breasts. Thanks!

Requesting for somebody to try their hands at completing this Fusion.

Requesting Jazmine drinking alcohol.

Not OR but that's really good for pencil and paper!

Requesting Joy wearing a gogo dress.

Requesting Kamala like in the bottom image.

Mrs. Sumowski and Rita Loud seductively bending down towards the audience with their cleavage showing

Requesting any of the girls in the chart on the right, wearing any variant of the X-Uniform. With those names as their X-Men names.

Requesting your waifu dressed like this.

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other or just posing seductively together.

Maybe if I include a SvtFoE character, my request'll have a better chance of getting noticed.

Requesting some sexiness with her.

A Harley Quinn knock-off?
We have actual Harley Quinn here in Sup Forums.

In fact, requesting Batman or Ivy confusing Effie for Harley.

>not in monster form
LOW TEST

Why do you hate her so much? Fuck off.

Effie predates that particular Harley Design by, what?15 years?

Requesting Pearl giving a speech about how Rose Quartz was right about everything, wearing a "Crystal Gems" varsity jacket.

Why was I tagged?

Requesting Allura dressed like Yoko littner

whhops, didn't mean to tag you

Requesting Lil Butler inspecting a pink diamond

But not the dipped pigtails version, which is from SFV and thus looks like a Harley knock-off.

Requesting Mabel Pines dressed like Mystique.

Requesting Yuki as Lady Maria.

Humble request to see Katia Managan sitting and enjoying some cider, please.

It's alright.

From the last thread. Just felt like coloring something after a long day yesterday. Hope the artist and OR don't mind.

You could I least post monster form. Also requesting someting cute with her, maybe wearing virgin killer sweater or other meme outfit.

requesting a Friday fusion of
Steelheart from "Silverhawks"
Titania from "marvel comics"
Octavia from "She-Ra: princess of Power"

How about Rose Quartz dressed up as Yoko Littner

Wow! Your shading rocks dude!

Requesting Gwen from the Ben 10 (2016) reboot using her magic to detach Ben's head from his shoulders and throws it in a trash can with the words "Pale stereotype" written on the side.

Requesting this scene, but with symbiote-tan instead leaning over Spider-Man in a sexual manner.

I thrid this

Last thread asked for Golden Girl in this outfit.
I will finish the color and lineart tomorrow.

Here's one

Ironically that's really hot.

I love it, but that looks nothing like a fusion. It's more of a cosplay thing.

I speak from experience: fusing two characters is hard. Striking a perfect balance takes time and talent, and sometimes one character's traits dominate the other's.

Requesting Bonnie wearing the Mega Milk shirt.

Requesting fusion

Sounds like a tough but fun challenge, especially if you wanna work on character designs in general.

Looking forward to tackling these once I become a drawfag.

It's tricky, yes. Still, that's a dope looking unintentional cosplay drawing.

Hey, drawfags, do you like the constant cheesecake and fusion requests/ what, pray tell, do you want to draw?

I don't mind the cheesecake, don't care much for fusion. But then I've only been drawfagging for about two months or so, I assume it gets tiring after a couple years.

but what DO you want to draw?

Cute girls, mostly. Simple shit preferably because I'm not very good at drawing yet.

I like various funny requests.

Ok how about this, Requesting Grid working as a help desk/IT support guy
>"Have a nice day"

Loved it in black and white; and now I love it in brown and white. Good job, both of you.

It is a good way to hone one's design abilities, I'll give you that. And good luck in your endeavors in the future, mate.

The cheesecake is alright, so long as it's not repetitive, but the fusions do get grating from time to time, especially if it's with characters that don't mesh with one another that well.

As for what I like to draw: women. Athletic, chubby, lanky, stocky, tall, short, voluptuous, flat, androgynous, feminine, tomboyish, amazonian, regal, rough, alien, human, anything in between, decked out in armor, nude, casual, formal, it doesn't matter.

A+ stuff dude

you're right, too much Dom.
Let's see if going in the opposite direction we fix this.

Delivering

The only thing I know is drawfags want to draw literally anything except what I request.