Coco

Are you gonna watch latest Pixar kino?

No

anti Trump propaganda

lmao
It all takes place in mexico and has nothing to do with politics at all if we go by the trailers.

It looks kind if shitty though.
I've been to mexico and it looks nothing like what they have shown.

The movie has been in production for 5 years I doubt Trump has anything to do with it.

It's amazing and has zero politics

BAKING SODA! I GOT BAKING SODA!

No looks shit
Although I said that about Moana and it ended up being great so will probably torrent at some point

you people have a bigger victim complex than the fucking jews, holy shit

Just give me The Incredibles 2 and then close the studio.

I would watch it if I was a smelly ugly piece of filthy Mexcrement

but i'm not

sold out for days in mexico.

>we want the beaner audience

wonder if there are any drug mule decapitation scenes

>Mexican people movies

Where are the white characters and themes white people can understand? I can't relate to this, therefore the movie isn't worth my time.

they're not people. they are cockroaches

>5 years
try 9

He was baiting, you idiot

>drug mule decapitation scenes
There are a few decapitation scenes, but no drugs, Only poison

Nah I'll wait until the Frozen short is on youtube thanks.

I'm only going for the Frozen Christmas short before it

I love how everyone here is acting edgy, ironic and all but i am just waiting for this movie to be out in the states

You fags will be crying and praising this movie a lot

Mark my words

Cuando anunciaron el título supuse que se trataría de una conjunción de la leyenda del Coco con la tradición del Día de Muertos, pero no. Se trata de una pinche viejita que no conoció a su papa.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's shit. Olaf is the only good part.

i feel sad for you if you are still a pixar fanboy after disney bought them. its been nothing but shit.

Whatever dude

Just wait when the movie is out, and judge it by yourself

Looks very similar to Book of Life.

nah I can already tell it tries to imitate ratatouille but disney direction ruined it

Blandest looking shit from Pixar since Cars 3. Terrible job from Disney on marketing unless it really turns out that meh.

Literally: >A BOY WITH A SONG IN HIS HEART FINDS A WAY AND THEY'RES DEAD PEOPLE TOO

Why are they taking so fucking long on Frozen 2? That movie came out a while back. It might actually make more money than Titanic or even fucking Avatar considering they re released it so kids could sing along. That's some money power there.

Reminder that Trump got 35% of the Latino vote

It's the shittiest part of going to watch Coco, mexicans demanded it to be removed because of how boring it was

Wasted quads.