Blames a completely unrelated superhero for the death of her son

>blames a completely unrelated superhero for the death of her son
>not the villain who literally blew himself up at the school her son attended
What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suburban_Commando
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her only child died. Anyone would be throwing blame at the rest of the world. Though, I find it /very/ hard to believe that was the first time a situation like that has occurred.

She's a marvel universe civilian

More importantly, what the fuck was everyone else's problem? How did the whole situation blow up?

It's just like the people who blame Trump instead of blaming terrorists.

New Yorkers are faggots

Isn't she from CT?
Marvel civvies truly are the worst

CT is NY's KT

Again, I maintain, DC civvies are worse.

>Early Nu52 Justice League; press conference
>And the Justice League went here and fought these guys...
>Hey Mister Military, why don't the Justice League do your job?
>What
>Yeah, why don't the Justice League run the government?
>What
>They could solve the education crisis!
>What
>They're such great friends!
>What
>They're super-friends!

Basically exact quotes, from 'journalists'.

Just like the people who blame and guilttrip random members of [insert race/gender/religion here] for the actions the few

She did wind up forgiving Speedball during Fear Itself and helped him out in trying to save small towns.

That doesn't sound much different than real world 'journalists'

Someone post the Captain America interview. You know the one.

She and Sally Floyd were SJWs before it was cool

Yeah, except superpowers don't come with a handbook in sexism and racism like religions do, you dumb cuck.

>That doesn't sound much different than real world """""journalists"""""
ftfy

Have a roomful of White House journalists ever seriously enthusiastically cheered the notion that Hulk Hogan would serve admirably in the role of Commander in Chief?

>handbook in sexism and racism like religions do
>not knowing context behind holy books and not understanding that it's dumbfucks twisting their words as lazy justification to fuck people over

Hulk Hogan never saved the world from an alien invasion

Also, a quarter of the Justice League are legit politicians.

She was never shot in continuity.

Replace Hulk Hogan with a certain other famous TV personality...

They're not SJWs, they're Bush era Republicans. Horseshoe theory

Its fucked up that only Wolverine realized that.
His tie-in was the real story.

>A quarter of the Justice League are Legit politicians

Who? I guess Wonder Woman is supposed to be an ambassador, and Green Arrow ran for mayor and stayed in that position for half a term, but two hardly qualifies as a quarter of all of them. Not trying to be an ass, just curious.

Aquaman is a king.

NOBODY blamed Nitro and nobody bothered going after him except for Wolverine (and Namor, but he only cared because his cousin died), it made no fucking sense. I get being mad at the heroes, but they should be even madder at the actual mass murdering super-villain who is still at large.

i miss silver age dc civilians. they went out with a bang though give F all about multiple earths and time warps during COIE.

GLs are space cops, which is kinda like space sheriffs, which is an elected office.

The sheriff is an elected office, but most of a police force is not. The GLs are the main body of the police force, not the elected head.

That was a joke, user. Although the Corps is more than a simple police force, with the inclusion of military influences and some Starfleet-esque diplomatic roles. I'd say it certainly serves as qualifications for a political office. Not to mention Hal and John have military backgrounds that could serve as a solid basis for certain positions on their own.

>oh no, the citizenry is grateful!
kek

I like how this was actually a thing in the Marvel vs DC crossover, that the Avengers thought exactly like this user and believed that if people LIKED their heroes then they must be tyrants.

They're from Connecticut, it's not like they're people

>Everyone else wants to fight each other because shield is being run by a raging idiot and the US government was even worse
>Logan wants to put nitro down like a rabid, drug addicted dog

The Bible says that women should be subservient to men, and that slavery is perfectly fine as long as you don't beat your slaves too much.

Although I agree, we must accept Islam and Daesh, Al-Qaeda, and many other terrorist groups are connected, and we must deal with Islam itself accordingly, just wanted to point out your logic is flawed.

Did they drop that storyline because they made Damage Control the true villains. If I remember correctly, Nitro was getting MGH because he was hired by Damage Control to maximize profit for the company. And he wasn't the only one on the payroll doing such a thing.

It's marvel. They drop storylines like the rest of us breath

>blames a completely unrelated Muslim for attacks against their country
>not the ones actually doing it

People are fucking stupid.

>doesn't ban person who incited personal attacks against her opponents
>bans person who made a couple off-color remarks about her
>the ban is for inciting personal attacks

>blames completely unrelated white students for not getting a "safe space"
>not the college administration who actually disallowed the "safe space"

>the Avengers thought exactly like this user and believed that if people LIKED their heroes then they must be tyrants.

that's really sad when you think about it.

I'd take someone liking me too much because of all the super hero stuff I do over despite them hating my guts and turning in me at the drop of a hat despite the many times i've risked my neck to keep them safe.

In America police/military are holy figures so even better.

Marvel portrays people spot on. So wtf is OP's problem?

Poor writing.

>In America police/military are holy figures
What?

GLs are appointed though.

It was a metaphor for blacks and cops.

You get called un-american for badmouthing police or soldiers

You also get called un-American for not liking apple pie.
What's your point?

Wouldn't you be upset if a foreign bomb killed your child?

He was a super. She blamed supers. The point of civil war was accountability for supers.

I think the point being made is that, unlike apple pie, the military/police (like so many damn things in America) is an extremely polarising issue; people are genuinely surprised on both sides when they find out the majority are decent enough humans without the half the power they think they have.

If I remember correctly, the only people who have beef with the Green Lanterns are the other coloured lanterns because of an origin story that pits them against each other for no other reason than the black lantern reveal. Oh, and for sinestro whining that he can't be friends with hal while tryng to beat him up constantly.

>Two options
>one side of civvies will always be extremely suspicious of you
>the other side of the civvies will big you up, and give you power and responsibilities that are vastly ill suited towards you

>Hulk Hogan never saved the world from an alien invasion

Welcome to gun politics in the US OP

And yet it so perfectly describes the Marvel mindset.

Also Billy ruled the rock of eternity for some time, if that counts.

>unlike apple pie
I know folks who dislike Apple pie. These folks are wrong, but the do exist.

Speedball chased Nitro over a school, where he blew up

i mean there's plenty of shitty writing in Civil War and lots of things that could have been explained better, but this was one thing they consistently repeated and expressly explored

she didn't like Speedball because he was some kid with superpowers pissing around trying to look good for a reality show and got a whole school full of kids killed

i mean

when Speedball shows up the bad guys are just putting out the trash in the little house they're living in

they're not even robbing anybody, just recycling

how could you not get this

Basically this. Guy with illegal weapons kills people we don't even want to touch it. It's like the Dark Knight shooting where the media hum on gun control shit until they discovered he had illegal military grade shit and he didn't legally own many of the used firearms in the shooting. Media died down and then completely shut up when they discovered what drove him to do it was he failed out of college and had 10k debt with no opportunities and going homeless.
However say a cop shoots a suspicious suspect? Dead or not if he is underage and a minority enjoy 24/7 coverage because that cop woun't fight back like that nutjob with muster gas and nothing to lose.

When your holy book outright tells you that you must wage holy war or tax all non-muslims then there might just be a problem with the religion

>Hulk Hogan never saved the world from an alien invasion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suburban_Commando

>they're not even robbing anybody, just recycling
They're still wanted criminals, who are wanted for crimes like murder. If you saw a guy on the FBI's most wanted list taking out the trash, do you really think the cops would leave him alone?

>Blames mom for buying chicken nuggets instead of chicken tendies
>Doesn't blame the store for stocking the chicken nuggets in the chicken tendies section

Autist are fucking stupid.

That's an oddly specific example

So how likely are we to get another legacy virus storyline if Logan does well?

>If you saw a guy on the FBI's most wanted list taking out the trash, do you really think the cops would leave him alone?
No I think the cops would call it in and wait for backup.

Shit, wrong thread. Sorry.

depends on the threat risk and situation. If they know they are there with no signs of leaving they simply stake out till they had the area in control. They would not hide in a bush with cameras.

I wouldn't trust people from Jersey Shore to take him out

so why was she giving shit to heroes that weren't involved

We never did get those Cap Was Right shirts. If anything now would be a horrible time to wear them in public.

I knew about the woman part (was in an epistle) but not about the slaves, source on that?
Also, it says slavery (a soft kind of one, completely unrelated with the American one) is fine, not that it should be implemented

Makes you think about the chicken industry, it's purpose, it's goals, how it came to be.

It's a stretch, but it's still more logical than
>Best friend is killed by Thanos while defending innocent civilians
>"It never woulda happened if it wasn't for Future Vision! MUH RHODEY!"
Jesus, is this what we've come to? Modern Marvel events so terrible they actually make Civil War look good by comparison.
By the way, pic related is what happened if they had gone with Tony's decision to NOT use Future Vision. Thanks Tony. Thanks for everything.

At least DC civvies can love you. Holy shit, the DC/Marvel crossover pointed that out hard when DC heroes saved Marvel civvies and Marvel heroes saved DC civvies.

>"civvies should just suck it up be grateful that _______ protects them without their consent or oversight!"

>What the fuck was her problem?

American

Only thing I don't like about this is the Thing being hurt.

As with all things, reality television made the situation exponentially worse.

Yep.

>Deadpool's about to shoot again
>Magik is tending to the Hulk
>Mrs. Vision looks like she's just yelling at Magik

That's 3 people right there that can fight a unGantleted Thanos.

Also fuck these libcucks; Thanos is obviously celebrating 4th of July.

>Deadpool can take on Thanos

>Deadpool can't take on Thanos

we had a fucking comic about this mang

>Deadpool is immortal literally because he cucked Thanos and that's all Thanos could do to get back at him.

Yeah, no. Thanos is a shit. Plus, he's more popular than Spider-Man; he could take him easy.

its being broadcast so the criminal would be alerted.Reminds me of that India bus hostage where the news end up giving the criminal the police's plan.

>unGantleted
How about a Thanos with 10 Cosmic Cubes? Because that's what that is.

>People in this thread actually think this lady was in the wrong.

How many times have civilians died due to reckless heroes?

Not enough.

Because for her all superheroes were the same. They just go in and engage in these big fights and don't really consider the consequences of their actions. She was pretty explicitly modelled (in terms of motivation) after Cindy Sheehan who was kind of the big anti-war protester at the time. Even more explicitly, Sheehan's son died in Iraq (in deployments and stuff that he personally volunteered for) and she went nuts stating that it was the fault of the entire government and Bush that her son died because if they never invaded Iraq he never would've been killed.

Unlike Sheehan, who's still pretty nuts, Sharpe rescued Speedball from a mob during Fear Itself and had come to terms with the fact that, though his actions were reckless, at the end of the day it wasn't him who killed her son.

I would have felt pity for her if she didnt go to Goliath's funeral and say to Iron Man right in front of his family that he deserved it because he was on the wrong side of history.

Just a week ago she buried her son, yet she cant give the same courtesy to another family at their son's funeral?

Its only ironic that Captain Marvel reacted equally emotional by refusing to talk about Ulysses powers and causing Civil War II. And then try to kill Tony Stark live on television on the Capital steps, but had to be stopped and Tony was put into a coma.

As much as I hate Civil War's II deus ex machina ending, if I was in Ulysses shows I would leave Earth and never come back too.