Meanwhile, in Rule 63 Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Steve
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/63/ aside, does anybody still read Invincible?

Atom Steve a cute

but does murder woman comits murder as much as muder man ?

I do.

I stopped when it got bogged down in bullshit. It was better when cecil was around.

No.

the rape suddenly became awkward

Would Nichole posting be replaced by THICC Richard posting?

I read through the entire series about a year ago and now I'm keeping up with it monthly. I'm actually pretty hype for it.

Help, I can't stop touching myself.

Most everyone is reading it save for some "comic kino anons" who feel the need to be contrarian at every turn. Those are the same guys claiming Samurai Jack look like South Park animation.

Is rule 63's rule 63 called rule 36?

God, Stevea Universe is such a sausage fest

Ok, Sup Forums, can you explain why the girls tolerate this insufferable fat cunt Erica Cartman around?

Yeah but they're some hot sausages.

Yup. Read it long enough for Allen to become corrupted by power and got his best friend killed.

As Chef, god rest her soul, once said "Erica is your friend, whether you like her or not."

No femnon, in a universe where all ladies are dudes it would still be called Rule63.

>Bronze
>Cobalt
>And Silver
>AND STEVEA

IDK, fandom always draws the red and purple ones with tacos...

anyone else weirded out by the mini-Maui on her boob?

Yeah I prefer traditional action cartoons with predominantly female characters, like Transformers.

Transformers aren't exactly female tho, their robots. Well, until they started introducing "male" ones in the movie.

that looks horrible

is the fanservice TOO shameless?

>Atom Steve
>not Atom Adam
It's even alliteration.

Ow, my menstruation!

anyone else here prefer it when R63 only effects one character or only a group of characters instead of the whole world?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Steve

Shut up Boco, nobody asked you

Yes ma'am...

I thought about dropping it and coming back to it in a few years but then they announced that it's on it's final 12 issues so i decided to power through to the end.

Where's Jeff Cruz

I always really loved this one. I'm fairly certain there's more related to it.

Wait.

WHAT?!!

HOLY SHIT

why would you wear a Hijab over a mask?

Post Batboys