Cheer me up, Sup Forums

My beloved doggo of 15 years just died, Sup Forums. Please post moments from comics that will make me feel better.
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VahzBe2Ybk&index=28&list=PL4dJc-VHwwBX5x0loI4H9lenKpCxMBJ2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is coming back so that should cheer you up a little bit user

Damn op I'm sorry man. mine is that old too, his time will be up. Just be glad that you gave doggo a good life and keep your head up, he's in a much better place

I feel for you op. My oldest dog is 7, but it hurts to think about it.

Jurassic Bark

Really though, RIP.

OP here
The worst part was the way she actually passed. For a few days, she hasn't really been eating or moving at all, just lying in her hutch. Me and the family were thinking about calling a vet to put her down tomorrow, or ease her suffering. She seemed to be relatively 'content' today, peacefully sunbathing.
Then in the afternoon, I went out for a cigarette, and heard her whimpering.
Her head dangled into her bowl of water, almost drowning, but she couldn't drink anymore. She was foaming at the mouth, her tongue just sticking out, moaning painfully, staring with glassy eyes into the abyss, her legs and tail twitching. I live in a remote town, so I couldn't do anything, just stroke her fur until she passed away after 10 minutes of suffering.
Why couldn't she pass peacefully in her sleep, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=5VahzBe2Ybk&index=28&list=PL4dJc-VHwwBX5x0loI4H9lenKpCxMBJ2k

>My beloved doggo of 15 years just died, Sup Forums
Well I'll be dog gone. Sorry to hear about that OP. That must be ruff.

I'll try my best.

>calling a vet to put her down tomorrow, or ease her suffering
>whereas euthanasia in humans is illegal
Where did we go wrong?

This thread made me laugh OP, maybe it can make you laugh too.

Man, Penny Arcade used to be actually funny. Wild.

I'm sorry user.

This is a feel I know too well user,

I should feel like this is tasteless, but it was too good of a reply.

i dont get it.