Why are Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy old while their villains have stayed young?

Why are Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy old while their villains have stayed young?

are they young?

I thought everyone was old.

and Mantaray had been frozen.

>talking about sponge bob lore

Man Ray was frozen in tartar sauce for decades, and Dirty Bubble doesn't age because bubbles don't age.

Man-Ray was frozen and Dirty Bubble is a bubble. Other villains like Atomic Flounder have aged normally.

manray was frozen for who knows how long
dirty bubble is just a bubble

What happened to the rest of the ILJSA? If they retired, we never saw them in the retirement home.

No user they lost their costumes for a reason they are dead

So the Dirty Bubble went on vacation to Cancun with The Killer Shrimp once. Do you think it got gay?

/thread

Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

Why do we still come here?

Why were the IJLSA based entirely underwater if only Mermaid-Man and Barnacle Boy were aquatic-themed?

The autism is amusing.

Maybe they weren't. Only mermaid man and barnacle boy are left so they got the costumes and moved back under the sea

Black dont crack

how do you get gay with a bubble?

Does the dirty bubble even have a gender?

No it's not.

>he's never fucked a bubble

Uh... Well, i-it's funny that you should... I mean th- See th- George, they're onto us!

Why did Fake Science Monthly post that Seabears were real, when they were actually real?

they were parodies of the Justice League, right? In that case they are probably in retirement homes over the surface, together with David Hasslehoff

What does the dirty bubble even do?