youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how even

classic Ari

Oyyyyyyy

who was it

where did he jizz

Based Jeremy

wow how did he do that? Like did he hide fapping along always on the edge until he found a women to jizz on? Did he pin her down for a couple of minutes till he was finished? Can he ejaculate on command? PLEASE TELL ME MR JOURNALIST MAN!

No-touch fap?

>Woman

Who the fuck is Jeremy Piven and why does my autocorrect suggest "Piven" when I write "Jeremy"

he was the lead in Risky Pivness

Are you stupid? She's not saying he physically held her down you cunt, she's saying that he used his power to oppress her and prevent her from reaching her full potential. God I know you guys are ironic but fuck you I feel like you're just stupid sometimes

When you've got a sexy squirming woman underneath you you'd be surprised how fast you can ejaculate

Kek

is this a joke

>where did he jizz
this. Is he a face guy? Maybe feet? The world needs to know

Dude accuse whites lmao

Found the retard

How the fuck do you manage to do this maneuver? Hold the girl down and air-jaculate?

>Another jew pervert
>Larry David was right anons

isn't he known as one of the biggest assholes in the business?

>How can you hold a person down and have a free hand to masturbate?
If she’s an amputee then the ungrateful bitch should be happy that a man was even capable of maintaining an erection in her presence.

>"Em, who's been accused of sexual harassment in Hollywood now ?"

Now, I don't want to be the guy that thinks every abuse claim is a lie to get attention, but it's starting to feel suspect that all of these claims center around masturbation and not actual sex. It seems like a really easy accusation to make that would leave no lasting evidence or feel too guilty about compared to a real rape

That's what you do to whores.

I've never read a Weinstein article that said anything along the lines of "he raped me." It seems to mostly consist of him wanting to watch women shower, posing in pics, or wanting to invite them to hotels.

I've ran a few scenarios through my head and I would like to believe that the most practical position, assuming the perpetration happened in the very literal wording of the claim, would be

>Piven's knees pinning girls forearms to the bed/table/floor/roof
>Non-dominant hand wrapped firmly around her neck
>Posterior pinning her hips down as to limit leg resistance from victim
>Masturbating to fruition with preferred hand

what is with all these sick kikes and kike enablers and their fetish for jacking off or ejaculating on stuff in front of people? There is a pattern, but what ties it together?

I'd buy one guy have a weird voyeur power fantasy thing, but it seems to keep coming up

read between the lines you mongs

Goes against the teachings of Jesus Christ, the Jews were the original atheists

its actually only jews and a couple of known mentally ill white men

"held her down" is just roastie speak for putting his hand on her head which means she's LITERALLY FORCED to suck his dick to completion

Wow, now LITERALLY everyone is getting accused

I think its now useful for them to have all the stories come out at once so each individual celebrity gets lose in the noise.
Its like they said 'fuck it ride out the shitstorm together till 2018 and then hope everyone forgets the details later'

>Jeremy Piven doing asshole/douchebag things

The only thing that's surprising about this, is how the hell do you forcefully hold down a woman, while still maintaining an erection and a hand free to jerk yourself off.

So jews just treat white women like... muslim rapefugees do. Must be a semitic thing.

The only logical explanation is that Jeremy Piven is the Wil E Coyote of ejaculation: he uses all his money and British know how to build extremely impractical traps to ensare women on whom he then ejaculates.

PS I just found out he's not british, just like he fooled me he can fool any woman in being cummed on. Think about that.

>handsfree
I'm impressed honestly

You speak as one who is in possession of secret knowledge.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

must be a coincidence

>Jerk yourself off
What a loser. Get on Jeremy "Look ma, no hands!" Piven's level

Women are not very strong, you know. And you can be turned on by dominating a woman, not the other way around.

Sexual misconduct is a Jewish proclivity.
I guess this is their negative stereotype.

And then you people have the nerve to call me "edgy" when I call for complete genocide of jews, like really.

>Larry David was right
What did he say?

Go to sleep! Go to sleep! Go to sleep!

What is the woman's problem? If she was married, yes there is a problem, but in some cultures, a man that ejaculates all over you is a compliment.

kek, was just thinking of this scene.

Mandy moore

This needs to be drawn

Extraordinary.

Pure coincidence

>Mother-of-two Tiffany Bacon Scourby, 39, says Piven attacked her in 2003
>She says she met him in New York on a business trip and was invited to his hotel
>Scourby says he 'jumped' on her and rubbed his bare genitals on her body
>After 15 minutes, she says he 'ejaculated onto her white turtleneck sweater'

Okay I'm not one to blame women just because they're women, but seriously?
He started rubbing his bare genitalia on you? And FIFTEEN MINUTES later, he ejaculated on you?
What the fuck were you doing for 15 minutes?

fighting internally

when is katy perry going to be exposed for pulling men on stage and touching them without their consent.

am I the only one who hasn't been ejaculated on????

Sorry, I should've read the rest of the article
>In an interview with People on Thursday, Scourby told how once in his hotel room, Piven, now 52, forced himself on her then exposed his genitals and began rubbing himself on her body.
>'He jumped on top of me. I tried to push him off and he forced me to the ground,' she said.
>For 15 minutes, Piven rubbed his bare genitals on her fully clothed body then 'ejaculated' on to her white turtleneck, she claimed.
>Scourby, now a married mother-of-two, claims she then fled the hotel room and went back to Washington DC.
So she's literally accusing him of pinning her down and rubbing his dick on her, fully clothed, until he came?
Does this make sense to ANYONE?

Rapists don't half-ass the job, it kinda defeats the point. And then what, he was just like "lol, I'm done you can fuck off"?
On the plus side, he's considering suing these women for slander/libel

r u a girl?

IRENE

Maybe he just likes wool and thought he was humping a sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

Sounds like she was giving him a titty fuck with her turtleneck sweater nestled under her chin.

hot as fuck

are you really in a position to say what people do and dont do sexually. you might find someone to doubt her story but going after the strangeness of someones sexual behavior is probably the worst way to do it.

>girls are complaining about what I fantasize about

Wtf is going on in Hollywood? Why are people getting exposed left and right?

probably deciding when the best time to tell everyone about this horrible encounter would be and settle on 14 years later

nice

they expect some of us in the wreckage brother

>be virtue signaling for years
>feminism becomes a thing
>toxic masculinity becomes a thing
>Hollywood continue to virtue signal hard on the latest libshit trend, in effect destroying careers left and right in their own house
it's glorious, and i can't wait for the inevitable suicides these heebs commit realizing their reputations will never recover.

Fair enough, I suppose?
It just seems strange. Rape is about power (inb4 some retard calls this a meme).
This action is weirdly right between actual rape and just being creepy. Like, it's enough to count as sexual molestation and incriminate someone, but the woman still gets to keep her held high "oh no, he didn't actually have sex with me/rape me"
What do I know I guess?

what the actual fuck

>ywn deflower his jew-spring

Hero.

>What do I know I guess?
nothing clearly

All these coincidences are making me sleepy.
*yawn*
A cool pillow sure would feel good right about now.

Kimochi warui.

At this rate Hollywood will be dominated by women by 2020.

>he hasn't ejaculated on himself

Clearly. I've never raped or sexually assaulted anyone, so I don't know why I'd assume to know their motivations

Which I'm sure absolutely was not their plan all along

There was a serial killer who did the same thing, except I think he was clothed too. It happens.

Who makes these? Was it you?

This

That the majority of the people being accused of sexual harassment are jews

You know, it's funny seeing this shit blow up in their faces, but it's astounding how much power a woman's word has.

He is jew

When there stops being video evidence of thirsty dudes grinning like idiots while it happens.

whoa! when did he say that?

Yes that was me. What u gonna do about it, faggot?

Question why you would post it on Sup Forums of all places, I suppose.

fucking kevin spacey a good actor got destroyed by his dong