I'd watch this movie:

I'd watch this movie:

>THIS SUMMER
>HE WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
>BUT NOW
>HE'S JUST ANOTHER AVERAGE CITIZEN

Did his time, took his chances.

wow obama is really just a normal really cool guy that was president look at him doing jury duty like one of us normal people

Nice double doubles

you can bet some POS is going to walk free from this one

Will go down as greatest president of all time.

I'd love to hear his IRS crusade against conservatives be brought up in voir dire.

Trump just BTFO his ISIS buddies in Syria

>no more funding from King Nigger

he would never get picked because he would influence the jury

Dude was a harvard educated lawyer . Couldnt ask for a better juror

George Dubya went to jury duty a couple years ago, they didn't select him though. I doubt they would ever actually select an ex-pres to a case, would bring too much attention to it

Watch your language please

>clear bias against conservatives and gun owners
>eligible to be on a fair and unbiased jury

wat

My dad is a lawyer. Lawyers select juries to be as stupid as possible. No one with any kind of real education is ever let near a jury if the lawyer can stop it. Obama has a law degree. Even ignoring the fact that he's an ex-president, he'll never sit on a jury for the rest of his life.

what a life huh?
just imagine, he can get any beautiful white girl to suck on his BBC

>defense lawyers always vote not guilty
>prosecutors always vote guilty
Wow great profession to choose lawyers from. There's a reason they almost never make it through jury selection.

Pretty irresponsible of the judge for letting him on to a jury. Obviously a massive distraction to the trial

Obama grew up his entire life hating white people. It baffles me how so many white people love him though.

I wish I could do jury duty.

>choose lawyers
jurors

this was my impression when I went to jury duty. not necessarily stupid per se but easily influenced and erm simple.

Actually you couldn't ask for a worse juror. Prosecutors hate lawyers in their jury.

He was dismissed almost immediately.

This. Which again, is why he was dismissed.

>tfw I was selected to be a on a jury

obama is white people
his mother comes from a long line of wypipo

>Obama grew up his entire life hating white people.
His mom is white and he was raised by her and his white grandparents. He doesn't hate white people at all.

>Obama is not white
nice mental gymnastics, user

lol yeah dude let's keep intervening when unecessary in the middle east and keep sucking jew cock praise trump praise kek

And Trump btfos himself every single week by getting caught in lies and saying dumb shit on Twitter.

>T. Someone who gets his news from fox news.
The syrians and iraqis btfo ISIS, not the Americans

literally who

THIS D.C. BIG SHOT MUST ASSUME THE ROLE OF AN ORDINARY MAN TO INFILTRATE THE JUNK FOOD INDUSTRY.

BUT IS BARACK WORKING ALONE TO ELIMINATE UNHEALTHY SNACKS? OR IS HE JUST A PAWN IN MICHELLE'S BIG GAME OF CHESS?

THIS SUMMER, BARACK OBAMA IS: MUHAMMAD NO JUNK FOOD RACHMED

Wait juries aren't just random draws? That isn't very fair.

Literally the worst,most corrupt president of all time

>tfw you're the only one in jury duty who's tired depressed unhappy to be there
>tfw they all laugh when the judge asks you to tell the court about your life
>the you didn't get picked for the trial so you're gonna have to embarrass yourself all over again

>white "people"

lol yeah dude. Let's adopt a childish isolationist stance while our enemies continue to try and gain power and influence in other regions. Praise allah kek

I told them I was an unemployed dropout with no hobbies. They didn't pick me to be on the jury. They picked a bunch of people with careers in aviation and they picked a small business owner.

>Go to jury duty or can't go on Sup Forums for a month
Which do you choose?

because we stopped arming the """"rebels""""

>being this retarded

I will Obama the negro president as the psyop president. Nigger loved CIA tactics

call the judge a nigger then leave

They'll just move you to a court without any niggers. You'll look like a giant retard for nothing.

Go to jury duty of course

>if defendant is a Jew, ensure he's convicted no matter what
>if he's a non-jew male accused of rape and the rest of the jury is filled with feminist cunts, ensure he gets free no matter what

Juries work by selecting a few dozen people to show up. The lawyers then interview them and dismiss them until they agree on only a handful.

People voted for Trump based on his isolationist stances, are you praising him for flip flopping?