Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HasbroNews/status/833049598633574401?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/HasbroNews
youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0
youtube.com/watch?v=vjaCeuL2YaA
pastebin.com/WitDLi3L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>twitter.com/HasbroNews/status/833049598633574401?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Fuck, halfway through March, at least we have a date.
Hanazuki best girl

Should I bet on hanazuki and hanazuki accessories?
Is it worth investing in hanazuki domain names and other things related to this dutch moonflower?

>Same day as Jack's return
Well, at least the day it came was a good one

>March 11th

Somebody spam them and explain what the hell happened to February 10th-12th

I DEMAND ANSWERS

ooooooooooh

Hasbro being their retarded selves I would assume.

After this should we expect another 9 episodes for 11th April or not till 11th May? Do they release these things every 2 months?

Guess they learned from ponies and did a quality job this time.

Holy shit, dat merch.

>Learned

>The toys and other merch don't officially release till June-August.

>Inb4 they see the fanbase meme-ing the show and start parodying the show to try to force more memes out of it just like they did with MLP
>Inb4 the original creators lose ALL of the rights to an IP that was originally theirs.
>inb4 we get nothing but sleepy unicorn, pizza steve I mean diamond sherrif, the hemkas and other shit-tier comic relief characters which belong on Uncle Grandpa and Adventure Time.

>that white Hemka
When is that one going to show up?

Oh wow a toy company finalling pre-making toys for their cartoon shows instead of waiting 5 fucking years till its too late? Congrats, Hasbro invented the wheel.

>mfw I get to look forward to TWO shows on March

OH FUCK YES

11th march

Well time to put off that suicide date for later. Thanks cartoons, giving me reason to live since the last airbender.

Oh God it's a rainbow hemka. I repeat white rainbow Power Ranger is coming soon.

>that Hanazuki plush

Alright Sup Forums I have until June at the earliest to think of a good excuse to tell the clerk when I have her ring the plush up. Help me out.

Just buy the shit online

Just buy it online like a sane person.

when are we getting a sleepy unicorn plush
i need one

twitter.com/HasbroNews

>dancing baby groots down the page
Somebody save this !!!!

There isn't even a Kiazuki plush yet so hold your horses.

What the hell is that, Sup Forums?

>Kiazuki plush
How much merch do I need to buy for this to happen?

wait there no yellow or red hemka plush?

All of it. Warehouses full.

But where would I put it all?

A mirror-plan weird lamp set?

Renovate your home to have an extension for the sole purpose of housing Hanazuki merch. duh.

Sup Forums what the hell do you think you're doing promoting a toy brand in this day and age.

I told you a trillion times already. If you want non-commercial cartoon show with quality writing then you need to create your own similar IP.
Hasbro will never let you have your upbeat, feel-good space fantasy odyssey. They will ruin everything after season 2. Sleepy Unicorn will become the main character and Hanazuki will grow wings.

The Hanazuki IP has been around since 2005-2013 before Hasbro bought it.

Make your Pikmin/Super Mario Galaxy/Harvest Moon IP through a comic book, support it, fund it, kickstart and make a webseries of it.

Same deal with the comic book Camp Weedontwantcha and Roosterteeth's Camp Camp webseries.

Take initiative and become independent. Don't rely on a retarded company who can't even release the airdates correctly.

But we're too lazy

chill senpai this aint horse show its gonna be fine

Shit nigga I don't give a fuck.

Fair point but I'm a No Talent Punk With an Axe to Grind™ so I can't do anything but shake my fist in the air if anything I don't like happens. I might as well just enjoy it while it lasts.

It's your graveyard, man. All you have to do is listen and we can put the animation industry back on track.

Oh sweet jesus thank God Samurai Jack dodged the bullet. Sadly we're still not sure if SJ will be another Legend of Korra and Thundercats fiasco

Voltron turned out fine didn't it?

It's not going to be a long going thing. It's going to wrap up the series and that's it.

guess i have to buy another toy/merch shelf

What's the worst they could do with 10 episodes?

>Take initiative and become independent. Don't rely on a retarded company who can't even release the airdates correctly.
Nah.

はなずき?

More like ふたずき!

TL note: This is a japanese play on words in which "month" and "moon" mean the same thing. Hanazuki, who's name translates to "Flower Moon", has been turned into "Futazuki", which means "Two month", a triple entendre referencing both the new release period and her gigantic cock. Not that a 馬鹿外人 like you would understand.

B-bb-ut you can do more than that. You can call for help, call a real hero to drawfag/writefag a new IP into existence.

None of the words translate to anything really, the dutch were just giant weeabos who thought Japan is cool.

Otherwise what the shit is a Hemka?

Alien bunnies

I learned something today

Her name literally means "Moon flower".
And it's a show about a girl that makes flowers on the moon.

>call a real hero to drawfag/writefag a new IP into existence
youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0

What about Kiazuki?

what ABOUT Kiazuki

>Useless fandom 8.0.11s.80/11u.

Wake me up when this evil ends. I'm too tired to hold my breath anymore.

What does her name mean?

>The writing is crappy
>But everyone is in it for the waifu's
>Everyone on Sup Forums is literally abandoning the idea of a show ever having good writing and instead are just interestes in the wife material.

>The writing is crappy

Source on this?

Man you are annoying.

Well I have been trying to draw Kiazuki

NEWSFLASH
All fandoms are useless.

Kiazuki might be a meaning for "spirit moon" or "demon moon" and "Zikoro" is possibly a mistranslation meaning something like "Black Child" or "Death Child".

But my japanese is kinda shit so I got no clue.

The only good news about this is February is Halfway done thanks to the month not having a 29, 30, and 31st in it, so I can wait.

This series is so similar to Ruby Gloom that it's scary.

I refuse to watch this till i have a doll of main chick to fug

See you in June

Buy it online, or say its for your daughter.

Or better yet, have some confidence in yourself and don't give a fuck.

This. 7 years since MLP and people should know how to do this

Not everyone watches that

Perhaps, but the stories were still there.

Only 9 episodes has been released and they have a ton of merch created. They must be really confident..

7 years ago the same issue presented itself before but worse off as I was still living with my family and the only way I could get any merch was through McDonald's kids meals.

This is it! Hasbro now has a new MLP.

You guys already see this?
youtube.com/watch?v=vjaCeuL2YaA

>Came out when we all thought the new episodes were coming
Yeah, we saw it alright

IT BEGINS.

Rise Darth Vader o' fandoms. You will be the most powerful, most defensive, most lazy, most communistic fandom in history. Shall nobody stop you.

You're really blowing out of proportion. There's only 17 people currently in this thread.

>only 17 people
I guess the other 13 are sleeping.

>>>>>>>>>>>March
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey
fuck you

We're a little over halfway there.

>Oh my god what kind of faggotry is Sup Forums up to now?
Google it. Watch the first two episodes.
>God damn it. It's cute and fun.

Welp I know what my niece and I will be watching a lot of.

>All those replies
Why do you faggots never listen. If you had listened, you'd all be bitcoin billionaires by now, each with your own cutesy girly show to pollute the internet with.

You're namefagging now?

Are you our tms/barney/wonder woman/fag?

Looks like its just a bit of Bitcoin trivia.

He is a guy from /mlp/ who spams similar shit and whines about "if I had become rich from bitcoin" hypotheticals and kickstarting his own series using bitcoin, you can tell because in he is obsessing over becoming a bitcoin millionaire like always. Here is a pastebin he wrote to ramble about his fantasies because it was too long for one Sup Forums post.
pastebin.com/WitDLi3L

No. I'm your Sethistofag.

>Screaming and panicking ensues

Say this in a toy convention thread in another board i won't name for your sake, this could help out with figuring the remaining emotions

Why us?

Now you made me curious. Do you keep an archive of all the interesting and weird posters you find on Sup Forums?

You just outted yourself as a brony. Sup Forums will have our heads if Hanazuki threads will be filled with nothing but horsefuckers and steven universe fags among other assorted shitposters.

Red = Anger
Orange = ???
Pink = Love
Cyan = Pleasure(?)
Yellow ish Green = Fear
Green = comfyness
Yellow = Happyness
Purple = Courage (based on the Hemka's actions)
Blue = Sadness

You ever stop to think we shouldn't give two fucks what the rest of Sup Forums thinks?

Rage
Goofy
Love
Pride?
Nervous
Calm
Happy
Brave
Fear

So who is gonna draw the little cutie as a white lantern?

It's okay user, you can say /mlp/.
Alright so:
Red is rage
Orange is goofy
Pink is sweetness/cute
Light blue is sleepy
Green-Yellow is fear
Green is chilling/relaxed
Yellow is happiness
Blue is sadness

What is purple?

It's a children's show made by Hasbro, and it's not a huge secret that horsefuckers and gemfuckers have a massive overlap.

I doubt anyone would be shocked or surprised that this show has the same audience as either one.

Isn't that very inconsiderate of everyone else but us?

SU fags are already all over the place. Just like LH and Star VS fags.