Post things that trigger Sup Forums

Post things that trigger Sup Forums.

Okay

motherfucker

Well...now I'm mad.

Wait, why does this trigger Sup Forums? I'm not into capeshit, but I thought that was fucking hot.

>regular show preempted their likely "main character finds love with someone else entirely" twist

eat shit 'post exodus of writers' adventure time

Lesbians were a mistake.

There was no exodus of writers. You're just assuming that because you don't like the direction of the show. Most of the people working on it now have been there since, or close to the beginning.

>gargoyle at the end

hilarious

That's funny though

>Bruce and Barbara fucking

Unless you're Bruce Timm, I can't imagine why you'd be into that

Kind of assholish but not that bad.

It was done by that fethistist fuck.

>bruce timm
>bruce
>bruce wayne

Is Batman his self-insert? Seriously wondering.

>fethistist

Oh fuck, it's Fetishist.

No, he is the batman.

Why does this trigger people? I never finished this because it seemed really shitty.

People apparently REALLY liked Mettle, and he did have an admittedly shitty death.

Bruce Timm created Bruce Wayne as his OC on DeviantArt back in 1983. Most people don't know this.

This one always works wonders.

Injustice is a good fighting game but that comic is just god awful

What a pathetic death

Kind of Dickish of PB, though.

>What could've been

>Finn's only reward for saving her and her kingdom all his life was her being nice to him
>he doesn't even get that anymore
kek

Finn should just fuck off and let the kingdom alone. Just shrug it like Atlas.

The idea of Batman cucking Robin isn't exactly too well-liked.

>tfw Lego Batman takes the piss out of the BrucexBarbara pairing

keked at the gargoyle

That's Timm's fetish. He ALWAYS puts it in his works.

Because Mettle was ace.
He deserved better.

Never mind making good new characters, let's just kill off every one that actually shows promise.

what about Julius Ceasar?

>Injustice is a good fighting game
>slow ass no music badly animated full screen superman v superman is a good game
well the thread is living up to it's name

It is a good game. I have a lot of fun with it and my friends.

One of them is a Batfag so i beat him every time with Superman or WW. My gf seems to like Harley.

Yeah, the comic books are pretty bad. Thank God they are not canon.

>you should be rewarded for doing the right thing

>you shouldn't reward someone that saves you

It goes both ways, just like your fat kid.

That's not how real life works. Not everyone will be grateful of everything you do. Stow the entitlement, expect nothing, and you will be less disappointed and bitter that way.

That's actually how real life works; if you save someone's life you'll get a mention on the news and maybe even thanks from their family; not treated as an annoyance.

It's quite sad.

Finn used to be a happy kid, now he's almost all angst.

DESU I wanted him to go evil and take the ice crown

>trigger

Look at this lesbian couple and their adopted son, how heartwarming

I'M MAD

poor little Jewish boy

>There are actually fedora-tippers on Reddit that believe this

I know that you're just shitposting, but it still amazes me that some faggots can be that retarded.

>Marciline ships her gender bent character with finns gender bent character

What did she mean by this?

I've always thought Barbara/Bruce was a cool pairing. Bruce already has a hard on for Jim so why not extend it to his daughter?

What a fucking beta bitch. I guess you like when people spit on you as a reward for your service

Barneyfags should not exist.

>Malcom X in that list for living in harmony and peace

>Ghandi

Because it's very unlikely that Bruce would want to fuck not only his friends daughter, but his sidekick, who he sees as a daughter himself. Despite his playboy life style, Bruce tends to be very restrictive in his lust.

He grew up. He's actually more chill than he used to be too.

She won't sleep with you, no matter how hard you whine about being a "nice guy".

That's the world we live in pal. Didn't your mommy ever explain to you that life isn't fair?

Isn't it funny how time is linear and we can never go back

Well it triggers me, I don't know about Sup Forums but
'So, as I was saying, (insert the context you couldn't think to frame cleverly or naturally in a conversation and just assumed that the act of starting with that framing device covered up for your trashy writing)

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and associated characters and spinoffs.

>that one calarts style image with the noodle-armed boy

He's a gigantic cucked faggot, more like.

nice user enjoy getin fucked for the rest of your life

I dont want to sleep with anyone, I just want a reward for my job, that is all to it.

>Bolt action
>Break action
>Imaginary pistol grip
>Inserting a singular bullet with no casing or primer
This triggers the /k/ommando

just for a second stop and realise than you are even more pathetic that a fedora faggot

>malcolm X
>peace
that's a good one

i chuckled

It'd be easier to believe if you weren't saying it while LITERALLY SHAKING~

see that your problem user you think everyoe is a sub-human like you

This guy's not wrong. Anything you do in life should be something you do because you want to do it, whether it be out of morals or just because you felt like doing it. But for the love of god, never do something expecting something else in return unless you had a contract signed or made an agreement beforehand. There is no implicit social contract where a guy plays Captain Save A Hoe and gets a reward from the person he saves. If you're the kind of person who does something expecting people to treat you differently after doing it, then you shouldn't bother doing whatever that thing is.

But expecting other people to treat you fairly is just basic self-respect. If you're okay with your friends literally just brushing you off without acknowledging you, you have a problem.

It's not a job if you weren't hired. It's just you doing stuff that benefits other people pro bono. That's sort of the point of heroes. If you signed a contract, thus entitling you to a reward, you'd be a mercenary.

Are these mythical Hindu heroes? Rama best Asura

She calls Finn and jake all the time when she wants help.

You shouldn't expect anything out of anyone unless a contract was agreed to.
So maybe it's not that I have a problem, maybe it's that if I were Finn, that I should realize that those people aren't my friends and I shouldn't associate with them as friends.

>morals
see user this is your problem you are folowing an abstract concept, my advice is grow the fuck up you are a retard if you are the only one following the "rules" in this game

She asks for help. Finn and Jake run out and do shit pro bono for someone that doesn't appreciate them like idiots. PB is a cold heated bitch, but to keep doing her bidding time and time again is completely on Finn and Jake, not PB. They should know that PB is not their friend.

...user I suggest you reread my post. Unless you're ESL, in which case I forgive you.

You guys do realise there is a middle ground between always feeling entitled to some kind of tangible "reward" and having your good deeds blatantly exploited?

People don't necessarily have to pay you if you return them their wallet or rescue their dog, but at the very least they should be slightly inclined to not treat you like shit despite it and take your future assistance completely for granted.

>You shouldn't expect anything out of anyone unless a contract was agreed to.
Okay Ayn Rand, sorry I assumed people were entitled to being treated decently

There is no middle ground. You can't control how other people think or act. What you can do is stop being a fucking lapdog that does stuff expecting anything from anyone in return. If you want to help someone you should only do it because you want to. Not because you want a hug, a kiss, friendship, respect, or even a "thank you."

If you are hellbent on a reward, sign a contract before you go to work, otherwise be grateful if anyone says or does anything positive for you as a response for your effort.

you want me to destroy another part of your argument? OK
>There is no implicit social contract where a guy plays Captain Save A Hoe and gets a reward from the person he saves
yes theres is an agrement the moment you accept anyones help, if you dont want to owe gratitdue to someone then dont accept their help in the first place

If that was the case, the Internet would have been shut down a long time ago.

if i find your dog im gona fucking murder him you ungratefull shit

Accepting help != Agreement to reward the help
Accepting help == Accepting help

The only social agreement that happened is that the person who can lend help agreed to lend help.
It's on the person helping to know who the hell they're going to help before they jump in haphazardly if they expect a reward. And if you know someone is a dick that doesn't appreciate your help, why in the hell would you keep helping them? PB was a dick the first time, but anytime after that, it's completely on Finn (and you the viewer) for being an idiot expecting more.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

Max killing Ted

This.

Who are those guys in the back

ofc finn is a idiot for keep helping her but that doesnt mean pb isnt a bitch for abuse him

I like it tho.

Thats like saying veterans shouldnt get any post service benefits because serving was "the right thing to do".

kys