I randomly rediscovered Marko Djurdjevic's redesigns for the x-men from like over a decade ago

I randomly rediscovered Marko Djurdjevic's redesigns for the x-men from like over a decade ago.

I feel old Sup Forums. I feel old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_J-rkVtgpp4
lordstormcaller.deviantart.com/art/Valerie-Comic-Page-1-467684160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he took the worst aspects of hipster culture and crossed it with hot topic culture.

absolutely tasteless and disgusting.

Wow um, I don't say this often but this guy has some pretty clear issues with women. Damn.
Also these designs are pretty awful.

Bishop was going to be Angel's drug dealer.

Colossus was a big blowhard who would boast of his physical prowess then curl into a ball in actual fights.

Logan had to redo his tattoos because his healing factor dissolved them.

Iceman's costume is stolen from a video game.

It's a weird spin for sure.

plus slav and eastern european culutre

All the backstories and opinions here are shit but I like Storm's design and Wolverine's if you ditch the tattoos

Djurdjevic is German and seems to be a goth in his personal life.

So yeah, nailed his aesthetic.

Gambit, Charles and Mags look fine, though THE MASTER OF MAGNET really should have a helmet. Everyone else looks... just like you would expect from a shitty hipster redesign.

Stolen from a videogame? ARE YOU OKAY?

>Gambit,
>looks fine
Are you crazy? That Gambit design is the worst of the bunch.

>Stolen from a videogame? ARE YOU OKAY?
Dude...

My first thought as well.

Yeah, but Gambit's original design is kinda absurd to start with and I can see him dressing this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=_J-rkVtgpp4

Durr, my bad.

>I can see him dressing this way.
How? Gambit's supposed to be a suave creole thief not a homeless french-canadian gas station bandit.

You catch anything that flies over your head, huh?

X-Men redesign thread?

These are not even superhero costumes, just civic overalls with some trademarked attributes.

Yeah, I saw these awhile ago without the text and thought it was just supposed to be what he thought the X-men would wear on their downtime. Didn't know about this trashy drug dealer or whatever what-if.

He also did a super edgy Masters of the Universe concept where He-Man was basically Kurt Cobain and Evil-Lyn had been "raped to death" and reanimated as some kind of undead sorceress who wore almost nothing so you could see the scar running up from her crotch to her boobs where Skeletor (despite being described in the concept as "a fag") split her open with his Skeledick.

Dude. What. The. Fuck. "Super edgy" doesn't even begin to describe that. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

>Jailbait Rogue

Remember when Bobby has a brother and used to fight in tournaments?

Logan looks the same.

Yes, but he had the awesome idea of a crossover between Conan, He-Man, Death Dealer and Chulhu crossover! The most metal crossover that would have ever been created!

>iceman is just Terry Bogard
cool

Are we talking about shitty Xmen redesigns in general?

Because Aaron Diaz.

Anybody can come up with a trite concept like that. Frazetta is probably spinning in his grave.

HAHAHAHAHA

This is so bad that say is tumblr-tier it's to say it's good.

legit, I can barely fucking tell you what half of those characters are without finding out what the numbers match up to on a list.
Toad is a given, but he's so off model you could tell me it's Croaker McLillypads, hot new OC Donut.
Beast is furry and blue, so I recognize him, even if his unfortunate mutation has progressed to the point of turning his face into a furry ass.
Magneto because... purple helmet?
Then I'm spent.
Moon-Man?
Fashionably Dressed Lady-Woman?

Wanda and Havoc.

Yeah, I had to look it up.

Fuck my ear holes, really? God damn.

Here are the rest. They aren't as bad, but still.

Husk, in case you were wondering.

Stop reposting your awful shit for attention, Aaron

wouldn't Wolverine's healing factor push the tattoo ink out of his skin?

He is not even going all out. Degenesis is where it is at.

Frank he would be very proud to see his barbarian character with Howard's and Norem's visions.

Wow, take some of the most powerful X-Women and then turn them into dong craving whores? Um... ok.

Not really. He'd probably be apalled at how childish and unoriginal that idea is. There's a reason he never painted a "Death Dealer vs. Conan" piece or whatever.

It's not a "vs" in this case though. With that logic any team up from the Justice League to Avengers is childish and unoriginal. But whatever, your opinion.

That Cyke is a fucking travesty.

lordstormcaller.deviantart.com/art/Valerie-Comic-Page-1-467684160 THIS IS TURE PERFECRION! YOU SHALL SEE THE LIGHT!

Did you mean to link poorly drawn fat fox ladies, or was that open in another tab and you just ctrl-c'd it?

Because I've seen waaaay better furry bellies in my day.

exactly what I was going to post to the letter