youtube.com/watch?v=eMOlkkwR2gw
youtube.com/watch?v=VnTpl93q3Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=2-bbYH_akHg
youtube.com/watch?v=zujQd6GTJN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7wnMvLYg4
youtube.com/watch?v=-LaNPGRy1II
youtu.be/Z2GMEeWWT9U?t=107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a Sneedposter.

You're bored, spamming your shitty meme forced meme and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward people who enjoy simpsons threads. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and pointless.

You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a failed meme between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself, as long as you get a few (you)s and ruin the whole fucking thread.. Why wouldn't you, when you can just shit an entire board up and ruin every comfy thread that comes up without consequence.

And then you see simpsons bros, over in some thread, enjoying golden age simpsons episodes. You've never seen this before. This infuriates you to no end, your autism is going off the charts. What are they even doing? Instead of spamming a forced meme, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into well known and well loved episodes from the late 1990s. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for having long term memory, and happily discuss the better times. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe
And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a sneedposter.

youtu.be/RIGUu0bvpMQ

>someone was angry enough to type this out

>"Put it in S!"

Its a copypasta originally about women

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeHflFNR4kQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0TWNgDUzqDg

youtube.com/watch?v=8eD0XcqhUXM

>hello eveyrbody!
>hi Dr. Nick!

youtube.com/watch?v=RRWAQ255qhs

based Gil

Unironically this
youtube.com/watch?v=T3ElIvNBYj0

youtu.be/dgCoWUpo7Ps

DEAR GOD NOT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=yKNQzFxV-qg

tfw someone saved your pasta

Sneeds feed and seed

Formerly Chucks

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMibx876A4

Gil was my favorite character until the writers gave him a backstory episode

youtube.com/watch?v=j12edtewik0

youtube.com/watch?v=ByB4zRHNZ7w

>feminism

youtu.be/4oplJi8XCBA?t=3m43s

>"You better run, egg!"

youtu.be/qSCUhqsy4Nk

i shot him

youtube.com/watch?v=wKXtv2_IaCY

And of course the Planet of the Apes musical.

>We discussed this and I said no.

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=gXExv8b658A

>"Put it in N!"

SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED SNEED'S FEED AND SEED

This one gets me every time

Particulary Homer's animation

youtube.com/watch?v=a6F9FPNmny0

bum

pure fucking kino

How did they rig the flag to drop like that when there was nothing onboard the boat? When did a fancy nigger in a suit show up and hand him flowers out of nowhere? Is this a Halloween Episode?

>all these underage kiddies here

Allow me to provide the best

youtube.com/watch?v=0w6L93kD3xw

This is bait.
The most family guy tier gag

>implying it isn't so great that McFarlane based an entire series on that one scene

youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28

absolutely epic, i fucking die whenever i watch it

>I bought these shows from a homo!
Could this episode have been made today?

I had a shirt with Dr Zaius when I was growing up. Made friends whenever someone came up to me singing the song

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4K7xQENS8

>The B stands for bargain!

What kills me though is the way he dips his hands and drys them on the back of his coat. Very subtle.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2E1m90YSpA
>Can I play the piano any more?
>of course you can!
>well I couldn't before!

Reminder

FORGIVUNUSS PUREESUH

This was incredibly insensitive to the asian community. This was not okay.

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Le4sGUeXTk

That stamp at the end killed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkaDSiPrFGs

>no one mentioned Homer's sugar monologue

>Never, Marge. Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?"

youtube.com/watch?v=H-UwhmSIZzg

This thread makes me want to marathon the early seasons of The Simpsons for like the tenth time.

This shows that the writers are actually talented and versatile.

One count of being a bear.
And one count of being an accessory to being a bear.

That clip is god tier 35% because of writers, 35% Dan Castellenata and 30% the animators.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2GBloYQ36A

The whole teacher's strike episode is gold, but--->
youtube.com/watch?v=JqsKqIkJ0wk

NEW ORLEANS

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGg5rfBfWT4

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

FINDS A SNEED

The truth behind the joke has been revealed.

>sneedposters are newfags who don't recognize pasta
Anyone else unbelievably unsurprised?

And in the interests of keeping on topic with the thread, funniest moment in classic Simpsons: youtube.com/watch?v=0TWNgDUzqDg

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

>70 replies
>no 'Homer builds a barbeque'

This is the funniest scene in television history.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4FjJ9tH5HY

>Why is life so hard
I think you mean "sad"

>make a whorehouse
>go bankrupt

Since when has the demand for whores ever go down?

She never cooks,she keeps a filthy house and she talks profanely.
SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE HARPIES!
QUEEN OF THE HARPIES!
HERE'S YOUR CROWN YOUR MAJESTY!

HEY BART WANNA CHECK OUT MY NEW CHAINSAW AND HOCKEY MASK

Sneedposting is even worse when you realize the joke is from a season 11 episode, well after the Simpsons had lost its spark and turned into a shambling corpse.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1nD4o3zTfo

If you aren't retarded, you would put Zombie simpson after season 13.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWct_KYGRQo

underrated as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=i2q0T7QXETs

only good moment in the post-golden age era

UNDERRATED

youtube.com/watch?v=GDIoy9deFAc&t=29s

>Do you find something comical about my store name when I'm operating my business? Everyone needs a store name, even the country folk. This was the best name that I could copyright. Should I therefore be made the subject of fun (formerly serious)?"
I guess so.
>Wha-hey-t...would you like it if I laughed at your unintentionally risque store name? Huh? Maybe we should find out!

Great episode.

I like the knife safety book.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMOlkkwR2gw

youtube.com/watch?v=VnTpl93q3Bc

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=2-bbYH_akHg

The way he was shaking at 0:33 kills me.

they always cut the scene too short, the finale is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=zujQd6GTJN0

How do you go from classic simpsons like this to the new shit? The writers must suck. Also the dynamic angles in the shots are so great it's really depressing to know those wont exist anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7wnMvLYg4

one of the best cartoon flashbacks of all time

Lionel Hutz is the GOAT character
youtube.com/watch?v=-LaNPGRy1II

youtu.be/Z2GMEeWWT9U?t=107