Its a "Roast the Fandom or Fandoms in general" episode

>Its a "Roast the Fandom or Fandoms in general" episode
>Its brutally accurate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6UDEi8H43M
zivazivc.tumblr.com/post/157196564197/im-screaming-what-they-did-in-the-new-episode
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TTG, Animaniacs "Please Please Please get a life Foundation"
Any other good examples?

Sanic Boom's Chris Chan episode

>roast the fandom episode only shits on the most casual fans because the creator/s completely forgot the original fans/demographic.

>that April fools ttg episode

>Any other good examples
Ember Island Players

> That's not my Batman!

youtube.com/watch?v=d6UDEi8H43M

>create a character that is a mockery of your fanbase
>the fanbase loves him

>show talks about how it's progressive and educational and amazing and "hip with the kids"
>gets killed in the rating and slowly taken off air

I'll see you in hell, Nu Powerpuff Girls.

That was less roasting the fans and more roasting theirselves.

>A Tale of Two Stans
>"This better go according to my fan fiction, otherwise I'll express disappointment on the internet."

>super heroes are lame
>the only people into them are fedora wearing neckbeards

Sup Forums never recovered from that roast

>me before finding out about how ridiculous comics are

Especially with Toph pretty much being depicted as the dude she was originally going to be.

pic related is literally 90% of PPG fanfics and fanart, the crew took the piss and NAILED it

I thought this was a joke, I'm amazed it wasn't

zivazivc.tumblr.com/post/157196564197/im-screaming-what-they-did-in-the-new-episode

>pic related is literally 90% of PPG fanfics and fanart
None of them are pregnant by the other ones

>It's a "Pander to the fandom" episode
>It's an "Acknowledge the fandom" episode
>It's an "Actually uses the word 'fandom'" episode

Always embarrassing, even when I like the show. Maybe especially when I like the show.

I hate this concept of "Fandoms" too. It's always so insular and masturbatory. It's one thing to like a show and want to talk about it with others, but they always devolve into circlejerks and Kool-Aid circles, driving any joke into the fucking ground.

The best part about the Nu Power Puff is the fabled "Trans Metaphor" episode, with the horse that wanted to be a unicorn, wasn't even written with that in mind. An executive saw the plot and went "Yeah we can tack this metaphor on top of it," and sent it to print.

Even Tumblr hates the Nu Powerpuff girls

>taking it out of context

I don't think Barclay is a mockery; in his first episode Geordi wants to get rid of him because he's a geek and Picard forces him to try harder with the guy and he ends up doing good work once he stops spending ALL his time in fantasy. Troi even monologues about how fantasy is healthy in moderation.