Injustice 2spooky Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

Swamp Thing, Catwoman, Cheetah and the Slaughter Swamp and Gorilla City stages were all confirmed this week. Also the beta is coming to an end on the 21st.

Also, the mobile version of the game had a soft launch overseas. Videos of the mobile game have now shown us Green Lantern, Cyborg and Scarecrow (seemingly seen through the effects of fear gas). Make a Phillipines account on your phone to download the mobile game

Swamp Thing Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=WKZNHiva7dc&feature=youtu.be

Black Canary, Catwoman, Cheetah and Poison Ivy Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=9DExgqV3tj0&feature=youtu.be

Mobile Game Character Model Footage: youtube.com/watch?v=k2BMfPVgUeM

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Next new reveal is coming next week on the 23rd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbDSvRMc9rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST POST

PURE POST

It's definitely an odd choice but I like that they took a chance on something weird. My main problem with it is how plain he looks. Unlike everyone else he needs more stuff added to him. Some actually clopthes, a good hat, etc. Some good gear would certainly go a long way with him. Hopefully he has some decent options beyond these two sets. The gas mask look is cool but he just looks like some random enemy in STALKER or something.

Third for Uncle Sam as DLC

I know this is from the mobile game but damn is this uninspired for a "nightmare". Im sure it will look more polished in the console game but a bit underwhelming creative wise
Hopefully he has decent gear options. Crane is looking kind of simplistic here and the gas mask doesnt look that great, Guy needs some hat options

Y'know I'm disliking Scarecrow a lot less than I thought I would for this game. Not gonna hold my breath on this statement though cuz we've yet to really see him in the actual game

Well judging solely from this it seems like his mask is customizable as well as what he can wear on top of the mask (hood v no hood.). So I think it's very possible we'll have the option to give him a hat to hear on top of his masks.

Yeah it's basically just a repeat of the old Arkham stage transition. Kind of lame considering how much they put in to the concept for the character itself.

I think a lot of people's anger about his odd inclusion cooled a lot when we actually saw him. NRS clearly had a cool idea and ran with it. Hopefully his gameplay will be interesting as well.

Uncle Sam? In today's america? What are you, a trump-loving fascist?

Man what the fuck were they thinking. There is no part of this that says a Scarecrow.

He looks like a mook that you'd fight in the story with a super simplistic rip of Scarecrow's moveset called "Scarecrow Minion" before you fought the actual Scarecrow.

I dunno i always kinda wanted Scarecrow as one of the replacement bat villains. I thought scythe stuff and the fear toxin implementation could be very unique and interesting.

All I want is to find out what happened with the Lobo/Darkseid fight. Darkseid is still kicking after their encounter (but with noticeable changes), while there is never any mention of the fight.

They talked it out

Eh some of the elements are there. The sack hood mask, the ropes/noose, a sickle, and crow feathers sticking out of him weirdly enough. Only problem is the base look has almost no clothes on when Scarecrow is usually fully dressed in brown clothes and a hat. Hopefully the point of that is to give you somewhere to jump off from gear wise and he'll end up completely covered in some of the sets.

BANE?!

>Scarecrow needs more clothes
>Bane needs less

What kind of topsy-turvy world is this?

Characters I would love to see make it the roster
>Bizarro
>Larfleeze
>Steel
>Crime Syndicate
>Plastic Man (Even though stretchy powers are almost always ignored in superhero games)
>Azrael
>Ambush Bug
>Booster Gold

MUCHA LUCHA
youtube.com/watch?v=nbDSvRMc9rQ

Orca?

>Ambush Bug

What are you trying to get the game to flop or something?

the mercenary?

WILL MAGA

Oh come on, a single, ancillary character that's obnoxious and meta isn't going to ruin anything. I've always dug him, it would be a fun little bonus to add into the game. Plus, for everyone else, that means that you could pick whoever you want to beat the crap out of Ambush Bug.
I was thrilled they gave him an appearance in Convergence, and it worked out that he was pretty much the only one under Brainiac's domes whose powers weren't dampened by the tech. I know that doesn't do much to convince anyone that he's any good, but I geeked out a little when I read it.

>Bane is sponsored by Alienware now

unironically like this design desu

Same. It's not lucha Bane but when you already have Knightfall why bother trying to improve perfection?

Paramilitary Bane is a cool take.

He looks like a chinese knock off of Cyrax sponsored by monster

Because Knightfall Bane was locked behind through a series of app registration hoops.

Also: Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Man-Bat

well I doubt they'd make the same skin be locked to the mobile game twice.

I think his Origins design brought lucha and paramilitary together pretty well

I don't want to think about Bane in the Arkham-verse at all.

I was just joking about how anything Ambush Bug appears in gets cancelled. It'd be fun to get an oddball choice like him in this.

I miss S6 Bane :(

That mask's design really bothers me.

Word. He's pretty much DC's Deadpool, only without the charm and twice as nonsensical. Except without being a badass, but somehow being incredibly powerful in his own way.

If he had the eyes covered and the nose uncovered he'd be perfect.

Why not?

Netherrealm doesn't care about Quality characters, and neither does DC unfortunately.

Bizarro would just be a Superman skin.

I know

But the part that comes before disappointment is pretty nice

>

Not really. He has an awkward flailing fighting style, like a retard, and has the whole freeze vision/fire breath thing going for him.
But I get what you're saying, and if it came down to a Bizarro reskin of Superman then I might be alright with that.

WHO

Scarecrow or Cold

Fate or Cold, I hope.

I would assume Hal, Cyborg or Scarecrow since they have to know everyone has seen them in the mobile game by now.

It'll be Bane

Firestorm

Banes already revealed

Bane's revealed already

He'll get a stream someday

Nah they already revealed him technically. If anything he'll be featured on stream or in a group trailer like Ivy was. They could easily do a villain trailer with him, Black Adam, Scarecrow and Cold.

IMA A WHAAAAAALLLEEE

>They could easily do a villain trailer with him, Black Adam, Scarecrow and Cold.
That would be cool, just hope they'd show off more gameplay than the girls trailer though

Will Black Adam just be a jobber?

I can't see him doing anything else

>Harley's granny voice
She sounds like an 80 year old. Why isnt Tara Strong fired already?

She sounds like a jewish mother

also
>THE VOICES ARE NOT IMPRESSED

when is this "voices" meme gonna stop with Harley?

Paizuri

She really is bad, and this is from someone who likes her other voices like Raven. She just sounds so grating like a bad shrill impression of Arleen Sorkin.

When people forget about Suicide Squad. So never. Welcome to the new baseline for Harley.

>also
>>THE VOICES ARE NOT IMPRESSED

Is that in the game?. Can't believe they put that if they did

Perfect for that NAB look

Jenny Slate had like five lines in the Lego Batman movie and out performed Strong
lets just get her on

I feel like any actively performing female voice actress could do a better job as Harley than Tara Strong.

pic related is the best Sorkin impersonator

Cheetah is literally the first thing a casual's mind comes up with when asked about Wonder Woman villains. No one cares about Ares and only slightly more people care about Circe because of the DCAU.

He can stay mad. Cheetah is Wondy's most recognizable villain, and Ares didnt really pan out last time.

Cheetah is perfectly fine. She is by far WW most well known villain. Also why can't Circe still be in the game? Batman can have 40 fucking villains in the game, but everyone else gets just one?....maybe.

Well come on man it's Wonder Woman, her rouges gallery is a bunch of nobodies. She's lucky to even get one. Batman however has tons of well known villains so they take precedence. Same for Flash. She's doing better than Aquaman at least (and Cyborg I guess). The real question is why the fuck does Supes only have one villain? He's got great villains.

That's not a shot at Circe, just the ridiculous belief that she's more popular than Cheetah. I'd love to have Circe, personally.

Facts are more villains should be in the game than just Batman's. The fact that Manta and Lex aren't in the game is fucking retarded.(yes I know Lex is dead, but so is Joker yet he will be in it)

Ideally each JL member should have at least one enemy to even out the roster. Its just our unfortunate luck that Batman is popular and has a recognizable villain roster to fill out some slots. I wouldnt mind another Flash villain honestly, Weather Wizard, Trickster, and Mirror Master have decent moveset potential. Cheetah is arguably the best choice for Wondy, and Mantafags are desperate for DLC (self included)

Superman doesn't even get Doomsday or Lex. Fucking hell.

Id rather get Metallo, Parasite, Toyman, or Livewire anyway. Really hope Livewire gets the DLC cut, Supergirl synergy might help

Was just saying this shouldn't be a popularity contest. NRS should try to add lesser known characters. Thus we wouldn't have this goddamn Batman want fest.
>b....but Batman's cast is well known
>so that is why (insert shit bat character here) made it in over (insert shit aquaman character etc here)

Does Cyborg even have his own villains?

Not sure if any were added in his solo book but his strongest contender thus far has been Grid

He's getting some since they're trying to make him a big leaguer. He's got a big goop monster named Malware for a villain recently

These are the people that game us 3 Bat villains last time and 0 for either Flash or Aquaman. We'd be lucky to get one each and it seems like Aquaman is still getting 0.

This happens because when you put in a villain like Cheetah casuals bitch about her endlessly because they don't know who she is. So companies like WB see that as a sign that you should mostly put in villains that have been in live action movies.`

In his solo yeah, though we're still getting past "anti-Cyborgs"

They'd probably be more successful with this if they gave him a villain that wasn't tech related.

Funny since most normies didn't know who the fuck Bane was before the Dark Knight Rises.
Sad that normies continue to ruin video games and movies like this. I understand the need to keep these people happy. But they shouldn't be the only target audience.

Why did they decide to make him a big leaguer?

Diversity?

Basically. Theres nothing really wrong with Cyborg, its just that hes best suited as a supporting character on the Titans and he isnt fleshed out enough for people to care. They picked him at the time given his popularity from the TT cartoon.

Would've preferred Steel

He's too closely related to Superman.

Titan juiced bane ruined him for casuals and fans alike. Bane is now "me smash" tier of powerhouse

Wasn't he always portrayed as the "big stupid muscle guy" since Batman and Robin?

That's fair

I bet he's the evansposter

They need to bring back Hynden Walch

Idk I feel Like Cold (or maybe freeze if he isnt a skin) and Scarecrow will be the two that they dont announce like Killer Frost and Ares were in the first game.

I doubt that any characters will go unannounced

KF and Ares were announced in the first game though, just way later than everyone else

>Still no Flash

>Hook on a rope
this will never not be retarded. Seriously, they could have gone with a scythe or even just a sickle but a fucking hook on a rope? It's the worst Scarecrow design I've ever seen.

Story trailer i bet