Does Sup Forums like Smallville?

Does Sup Forums like Smallville?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTseV8BuQ7g
thesun.co.uk/news/4864917/inside-the-terrifying-nxivm-slave-cult-where-women-including-a-hollywood-actress-are-forced-to-hand-over-naked-pics-get-branded-with-the-founders-initials-and-are-beaten-with-paddles/
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQ5WVeOvqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is nobody discussing this! Emmy award winning actress the master of a sex cult

She's in a sex cult?
any pics?

there have already been like 5 threads today and earlier this week

also i would love to be her sex cult pusy slave mmmm brand your name on my nut sack macky!

>cult

You fags are made he pulls pussy that you can't.
Women are domestic animals in the same way cows are. A "wild cow" is simply a cow that hasn't been led to its pen yet.

It's another Clark must save Chloe from a rape dungeon episode.

Proofs? Pics and video are most welcome.

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEE

Big deal. Yah change planes in LA, you're in a sex cult.

wat?

thesun.co.uk/news/4864917/inside-the-terrifying-nxivm-slave-cult-where-women-including-a-hollywood-actress-are-forced-to-hand-over-naked-pics-get-branded-with-the-founders-initials-and-are-beaten-with-paddles/

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html

first 3 or 4 seasons were good, after that it became shit. Also god damn Chloe is way hotter now that she is thin, sex cult has done her good.

She's so beautiful, her smile is so winning and genuine, she has such an easy charm

>TFW you almost want to join this tubby mans sex cult because chloe is so qt

How can she fall for such obvious bullshit, he's chatting the kind of shit that every third freshman does to try and seem cool to girls why did nobody help her bros

>TFW she looks at him like he holds the secrets of the universe while he chats all that shit

you have to go back

so perfect.

Look at that URL... Sounds terrible! Hollywood is degenerated as fuck.

sex cult

I can't comprehend how strong that guy's pimp game is. Makes Weinstein look like Elliot Rodger.

I think iv heard it all but nope

I'd get all up in her cult, ya ere me

We have had threads about this thing for while.

>Hollywood is degenerated as fuck.
News at eleven.

That guy should write a book about enslaving souls.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQ5WVeOvqg

Why havent we saved her,bros?

BRAND MY ASS DADDY

>Why havent we saved her,bros?
She is beyond redemption.

>Allison Mack was pictured jogging near the cult's headquarters in Albany, New York on Wednesday - she allegedly must run 40 miles a week

Keith doesn't fuck fatties

Wow, I couldn't even watch 5 minutes of this video, what a bunch of bullshit. Dude obviously has magical sex powers.

Michael Rosenbaum is supposed to interview her on his podcast later this month

oh lawd
for some reason I doubt that's gonna happen

yeah that was scheduled before this all came out

though allegedly Kristin Kreuk was also in this cult and that they got into it during Smallville

SOMEBODY

BRAAAAAAAAAAAND ME

Atta boy

I honestly wonder if anyone tried to help her

fucking sad this happened to her
i only watched smallville for her

Stop kinkshaming.

I dig the idea of a bdsm based religion. Sign me up.

are you a chick? I don't see any guys involved in this shit besides the cult leader

>Michael Rosenbaum is supposed to interview her on his podcast later this month
I'll doubt he asks her anything about the cult.

>though allegedly Kristin Kreuk was also in this cult and that they got into it during Smallville
Seems like she got out before getting too deep into the cult and same applies to Grace Park.

>Sign me up.
When you understand that whole point of the cult is to liberate you from your property, you probably wouldn't want to join.

>I don't see any guys involved in this shit besides the cult leader
There are guys involved in it, but not even close to as many as there are women.

more like
>SOMEBODY SLAAAAAAAAAAAAVE ME

>I'll doubt he asks her anything about the cult.
she'll back out
there's no way to dance around it, and now that it's out rosenbaum is probably legit worried for her

I was going through boxes at my parents' house recently and look what I found.

>Grace Park
oh noes

mfw my beard is almost getting that long

>ywn lick Tom Welling's hard body from head to toe and everywhere in between
Give me one reason why I shouldn't end it all right now?

>she'll back out
>there's no way to dance around it, and now that it's out rosenbaum is probably legit worried for her
Pretty much everyone who know her have probably tried pretty much everything to get her out.

It is pretty certain that she didn't get too deep into it and she has at least tried to get them delete everything related to her. Nicki Clyne on the other hand is as deep into NXVIM as anyone can be, she basically does some publicity for the cult at minimum wage.

>I've been your student for years and spent time with you

you can mute and just watch her face, she's infatuated and probably dripping wet for him

You might still find some gayboy that looks like Tom. A chubby friend of mine found a young guy who kinda looksnlike Bruce on Gotham.

mfw I remember how much Chloe reminds me of a girl I knew in college

>gayboy
Woah hold up first thing I'm not gay and I'm not looking for a gayboy. Also a Tom lookalike just wouldn't be the same

Also the cult has bought an island in Fiji. If shit gets too real in US, they might relocate everything. Their main source of money are heirs to Seagram fortune, Clare and Sara Bronfman. Cult leader has probably wasted tens millions of their money, if not more than 100 million.

this man is a hero

>Emmy award winning actress the master of a sex cult
I know right. The start of Dynasties daughter is one of her underlings too. lol and they're all branded. This story needs an exposé like crazy.

So how do we join?

what I want to know is if Rosenbaum and Welling knew.

if both Kreuk and Mack were in it, did everyone on set know and just cover for them?

Suck the leader's dick and let him fuck your ass right after.

fat guy displaying his weiner gets worldwide coverage and this gets cricket noises.

was that suppose to not turn me on?

I'm questioning Sup Forums's intentions here. I'm beginning to suspect you might have an ulterior motive for hoping this headline gets a lot of buzz.

Don't forget they did it years/decades ago meanwhile this bitch is doing this now. Lamestream media strikes again.

you missing a major bit
like most cults, it started as self help shit
the sex slave shit didn't happen till much later, after kruek had left, probably after smallville had ended

>So how do we join?
Sign up for self improvement courses known as Executive Success Program. Pay some tens of thousands for said courses and once you run out of money, start to work for the cult at minimum wage.

Well, now they know, like rest of the world.

Women pay to become sex slaves? 4D chess.

Whats weird is if you look up the cult it comes up as a pyramid scheme

Lesbian Jonestown when

The Rosenbaum/Welling podcast was pretty comfy.

Everybody knew this stuff for a while, why is anyone act suprised, especially on Sup Forums?

Rosenbaum did a facebook live chat tonight and said Alison Mack is going to be on the podcast in 2 weeks but didn't seem to have heard about this

everyone should tweet him: mrosenbaum711

Because not everybody knew, we don't keep up with who's leading hollywood sex cults and this news just leaked this week.

>Women pay to become sex slaves? 4D chess
Yep. That is how cults usually work. Sex slave things comes in much later.

>Lesbian Jonestown when
Given that most of those chicks love their cult leader, who absolutely selflessly has to also fuck bunch of other women to advance their spirituality. There are going to be plenty of jealous backstabbing and other bitch behavior and one of those women absolutely own their potential Jonestown.

>Everybody knew this stuff for a while, why is anyone act suprised, especially on Sup Forums?
Sup Forums has been aware of this shit for while. Rest of the world haven't been at least for while. The whole thing started to unravel when Sarah Edmondson came out about it a month ago, until then it was just rumors. The fact that NXVIM is a fucking cult has been out for about decade, but couple millionaire heiresses aren't big enough celebrities to make bad publicity to stick to the cult.

Well, Sup Forums certainly knew, that's where I find out about this.

Widely known secret that lacked details and clarity

This cult is starting so sound more and more like a Mormongirlz scene

it's been out for a couple of months bub. people just didn't care enough.

>Widely known secret that lacked details and clarity
Very few of the people involved have spoken. Basically Vancouver branch of the cult started to fall apart when Sarah Edmondson left the cult.

>it's been out for a couple of months bub. people just didn't care enough.
Until very recently only people who cared were a former cultist running a blog and couple anti-cult activists. There simply wasn't much more than rumors, so it didn't get major media attention. Now that there are B-list celebrities involved... press attention is guaranteed.

Weinstein and other Hollywood sex scandals are probably factor in why NXVIM is getting attention as well.

>Now that there are B-list celebrities involved... press attention is guaranteed.
That's the time period I was refering to. The cult's been known for years, but the Alison Mack becoming a high ranking member was revealed months ago.

I bet she's still perky

Lucky dude

I... I have no idea what you are refering to, famalamb.

Is that ? Dang she looks like that now?

it still blows my mind that people can be dumb enough to join a cult and give away all of their money

Lana Lang is Best Girl.

based pusy poster

>Is that ? Dang she looks like that now?
Yep. Mexican branch of the cult has managed to also recruit actresses, also family members of high ranking politicitians.

>it still blows my mind that people can be dumb enough to join a cult and give away all of their money

It starts with much more sane stuff. Self improvement courses, fucked up shit only comes up when they already have been involved in the cult for years. NXVIM has plenty of similarities with Scientology. Xenu only comes up after many years of indoctrination. At that point cultist has invested a lot of money in becoming something and have been isolated from people outside of the cult pretty well, all their social life is inside the cult. Cult has it's members held by the balls with very firm grip, even if they lose the illusion and leave the cult. Cult has means to keep most of them in line with all kinds of shenanigans, usually starting with extortion.

omg i need to watch this, i didn't know this was a thing

she seems completely hypnotized by him

Rosenbaum seems like a wannabe-chad lame-o

>tfw no cult mistress to enslave me

Maybe Kevin Spacey's sex dungeon has room for a sniveling beta but these broads only bend over for predatory sexual magicks.

Idid not know she did nudes

She's the one doing the paddling and branding right? Just think, at this very moment she's probably got poor Tom Welling strapped to a table. I bet she's pounding his taught ass ragged with an emerald green strap-on. He's probably crying out in a voice racked with pain but steeped in pleasure for Rosenbaum to saaaaave him!

She did, and they are spectacular.

>save Chloe from a rape dungeon episode.
But in a shocking twist Chloe is the one running it

Why doesn't r9k employ these tactics? Just hit self-help groups and recruit girls for your own 'special' self help group.