Who's next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xR3fmEk-hko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me

>fuck checking for the other 50 threads on this same issue

jesus, how embarrassing for his family

It's a pretty important story

He was the proto-cuck before calling out cucks was a thing.

>after allegations
Fuck this gay earth. Innocent unless proven guilty (or admission)

Oh please let aziz be the next mastur-apist exposed

>allegations
So once every show and film ever is delet'd what happens next? What is (((their))) end game?

Does he really need anyone to produce and distribute his specials?

There's no such thing as a female comedian. No such thing at all

having to send apology letters and keep rumours quiet is basically admission

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

correct me if im wrong, but the allegations are that he asked women if he could masturbate in front of them, and then when they consented he masturbated in front of them

Why does this board hate Aziz so much? I've never found him funny but he seems like a decent guy.

So asking someone for consent isn't enough anymore? Well guys i guess we should just start raping bitches asses at random. No difference. Win for us

PLEASE LET IT BE SETH ROGEN OR AMY SCHUMER

I fucking hate those guys.

lol
The two comedians didn't give consent
And you are clearly leaving the power factor out

He's a SJW cuck who Jlaw totes around as a token minority

Ok guys. LENA DUNHAM. Spam this all over the internet. She even admitted openly to molesting her sister. Let's see the double standards.

To distract everyone from real problems that actually matter. Even the so called "red pilled" people are eating it up. No one cares that all this Kevin Spacey stuff came out the day of the Manafort indictment. No one cares that "Kevin" "Spacey" were the two most used words on Russian Propaganda sites prior to the allegations coming out.

I'd actually be pretty fucking pissed if I paid for HBO and they're now removing content

Rogen and Schumer are both g-d's chosen. Not happening.

That's too funny to be from her.

My top 5 dream next rapists:
1. Judd Apatow
2. Stephen Colbert
3. Bill Nye
4. Aziz Ansari
5. Donald Trump
Preferably for Trump its explicit video proof, he cracks a few jokes about it, and goes back to business.

Father yes son I want to kill you

I'd be traumatized if a Hank hill assed half a spic jerked it in front of me. Unless he paid me a chunk of cash. Then i'd humor him.

If this was real I would have gained respect for her

first, they came for the cucks...

Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww WTF, WHY?!

Huge hypocrite who would be exposed

Dude is pathetic. There's been rumors about him begging girls to go home with him.

christ

Please Lord, let it be Patton Oswalt

Maybe he'd have better luck if he didn't smell like curry and obama's taint sweat

HAHA HE MEANS JEWS

This. No way did she actually tweet that.

cucked again

God that would be amazing.

any tweets or updates from the cuck king himself? no one ever posts what they have to say for themselves after the allegations come to light.

He admitted fault and sent letters of apology.

It's over for him.

wow, what a retard.

He's ugly as sin, and I've been rated 8 on /soc/, so his awfulness offends me

Trump has been called a rapist since before the election

Ahahahahahaha

someone give me a run down on the concrete facts because this shit seems all over the place to me.

Did the bitches consent to it or not

How do people not fucking laugh their ass off at this

Annoying shitskin manlet cuck

He calls women who won't sleep with him racist and then physically attacks them. I doubt that will come out though.

Yes, but that doesn't matter.

HE'S GUILTY DESTROY HIM

Writing this filth is basically rape, I've contacted the authorities.

dat hank hill ass

>Hank Hill ass
>it's fucking real

Holy shit. I keep going back to that interview where Jay Leno trolled the fuck out of this fat bald bitch

They didn't vocally consent but they did stick around and laugh.

He'll be fine

There IS a God

M'lady

Post the cuck webm from that award show plz

Oh wait, he already lost his show and chance at success. Maybe he lucked out.

rolling for colbert or libowitz

*Tips Fedora*

Piracy wins again. I keep telling you lot to pirate and hoard. The content isn't yours and they can delete it for any reason.

Fucking hell Netflix gave him 60 million dollars. You really think that special is staying on there? You really think we are getting a second special now?

I learned this lesson earlier in the year when pwr bttm's entire discography was pulled from all streaming services because of allegations. Pitchfork gave Thier single a best new music track and after that just removed it like it never happened and deleted Thier old reviews and refused to review the new one.

These so called journalists will rewrite history the moment they see something they don't like and it sickens me to my core.

PIRATE EVERYTHING. IF YOU DON'T OWN IT YOU DON'T OWN IT.

He is mean as fuck to people that aren't famous

cmooon trevor noah

>allegations
ahahahahaha

>"Jim Norton has been accused of being sexually active and monogamous with another consenting woman in a non-paid scenario for the past decade."

33 for Cuckbert and 22 for Lebowitz

Rolling for Oliver

go away you tranny freak.

Holy fuck I can never get over that Hank hill ass. I was in fucking shock when I saw that just shouting oh my god it's real Hank hill ass. My roommate knocked on my door because it was 2am and I shouted it so loud.

Checked that net worth and yeah, since no laws were broken, he really will be fine

The male feminists are going to get holocaust'd

There's only one option for him now
youtube.com/watch?v=xR3fmEk-hko

H A R M E D

are you fucking kidding me

Have any minorities in hollywood been accused of anything yet?

No I'm not counting jews because they're not a minority in hollywood.

Hmm, maybe Louis C.K. didn't jack off in front of Aziz so Aziz didn't want to fucking talk about it? Fucking twitter niggers thinking a lack of interest in talking about something being the same as complicity. FUCK

Betting on Judd Apatow or Seth Rogen being accused soon

Wtf I hate male feminist creeps now?

ah... Ahh... AAAAHHHHH.....! It all comes

>Louis CK
>lauded as a model feminist
Literally when? Hasn't he been a "problematic" comedian his whole career?

POST IT

I don't like his white girl fetish, I think a lot of indian girls are cute

They're all calling him a male feminist.

Either way, numales better watch out.

His body is grotesque and he belongs in a circus.

>tfw I'm a microaggression survivor but nobody listens

He unironically can't keep getting away with it

He did his LITTLE WHITE DICK bit and feminists have worshipped him ever since.

hahaha so funny

He's considered a cuck so that by default is feminist

Bill Cosby kicked this all off

Sup Forums is always right.

Wait what happened? Never heard he did anything before

What's the big deal? I don't think is dick would be very "Intimidating" I even bet the girls had a wee laugh when he took it out

Basically since the last presidential race began. He started shilling for Hillary hardcore so all the leftists/sjw's/feminists fell in love with him and he started milking it by shilling even more.

nothin personnel goy

This is hilarious. SJW's are now screaming at Aziz for not getting involved years ago despite him not having anything to do with it, except him having the same manager as Louie. I guess it is true. SJW's always eat their own.

Why is this happening? Why now and why all at once? Are we witnessing a legitimate collapse of Hollywood or is this all orchestred? What the fuck is actually going on? Redpill me Sup Forums

>as a survivor
triggered. how is being asked to watch an old guy masturbate, declining, and then moving on somehow something to be a "survivor" of?

the boys who came back from Afghanistan were survivors.

God, I love this clip
He's genuinely such a smart comedic writer
This one scene is loaded with showbiz nuance