What is the greatest TV episode and why is it Ozymandias, Sup Forums?

What is the greatest TV episode and why is it Ozymandias, Sup Forums?

Why are you such a predictable faggootse?

no

I'm still wondering why the fuck Hank called himself Assac Shrader before he got shot

>greatest TV episode
>not The Best of Both Worlds Part I&II

pleb

twin peaks season 3 episode 8

It should have ended at crawl space

That episode made me:
>Sleep
desu. Bad taste.

I'm so fucking tired of this meme. It's obvious that it was intended as a twist, that his real name was Isaac the whole time and that he too was living a double life. Either you're stupid, or you got it and you're just being a deliberate troll. Either way, this needs to stop.

They didn't do a great job with the last part they had wanted in Walt's evolution where he becomes a badass drug kingpin. Even at the height of his power he still was dicked around by most of the other criminals he did business with and generally treated like a joke. I had higher hopes for him, that he'd end up hyper-competent and powerful like Gus, but I guess they couldn't bring themselves to walk away from the humor opportunities of playing Walt as a fish out of water still.
Not even best episode of The Return.

Props to this badass mother fucker
>be disabled
>parents are fighting with a kitchen knife
>tackle your drug dealer dad

That's not Long Term Parking

The real answer is The Suitcase

>Not The Fly

The Suitcase.

the constant
loplop
the castle
the crocodile's dilemma
the secret fate of all life

Signal 30 is better.

This.

There is nothing else that even comes close to confronting the common everyday terror lurking in the heart of western civilization, that our marvelous technology will change so quickly that it will change us before we realize it and suddenly we'll have lost our soul.

Oh, someone made an episode about a fictional drug dealer? Okay. Nevermind.

The part where he revereses out of the drve way with Skylar banging on the window was kino overload

Probably because it was the third to last episode of the series. It didn't have the high expectations of a series finale but it served as the true climax of the show, showing Walt's true nature while he's wrestling with Skyler and eventually leaves his house. An episode (or 2 I don't quite remeber exactly) later he does have his speech about "I did it for me" which is fantastic but it doesn't have Walt making any real decisions, he's already decided his outcome at that point.

Ozymandias actually has him choosing to leave his daughter behind and go into hiding. It's real consequences as a result of his character development up to that point and you can see how much it pains him.

it also helps that it's probably the best directed episode of the entire series, considering they got a real director of feature length productions as opposed to a normal television director who would probably just direct the episode by the numbers like most TV directors do.

Don't you mean the Six Feet Under episode That's My Dog?

Bad Dreams

Fly is without a doubt the best episode of Breaking Bad and it isn't even in the top 20 tv episodes of all time.

find a flaw

>sci-fi show has episode about evil technology in outer space
Revolutionary.

Don't you mean the Six Feet Under episode Everyone's Waiting?

episode eight Twin Peaks: The Return

>evil technology

Are you sure?

I can name 10 episodes better than that, OP:
>The Leftovers - International Assassin
>Twin Peaks - Episode 14 (the one where we find out who Killer BOB is)
>The Sopranos - Pine Barrens
>Black Sails - Chapter XVIII (Season 2 finale)
>Mad Men - Far Away Places
>Person of Interest - The Devil's Share
>Better Call Saul - Chicanery
>Lost - The Constant
>Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - Pilot
>Deadwood - Sold Under Sin

I miss Breaking Bad so much honestly

season 4 was too good that season 5 let me down