Movies you can quote from front to back

pic fuckin related, buster

Robocop

Scarface

All the Rambo films.

8 legged freaks
Something was incredibly wrong with me when I was younger and I watched that movie like once a fucking day for months straight

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch, or win by a mile. Winning is winning

At one point in my life I had watched Full Metal Jacket so many times I'd find be reciting the script to myself for no reason nearly front to back because it was always on my mind.

White Chicks.

The Fifth Element

My dad used to watch it all the fucking time and turn the volume all the way up so you pretty much watched with him. Best part is that his home system or whatever it was made it so every door in the house fucking vibrated.

Office space

Starship Troopers

Hey, Peter.

Freaked
severely underatted

Not proud of it

The Dark Knight Rises and Spider-Man

the first harry potter

Brian Spilner? Sounds like a serial killer's name.

Every single line of dialogue

But actually, I can't even watch it without autistically doing 90% of the dialogue minimum.

OP here

Are subtly campy movies the best type of movie?

Good bad movies are just a lost art.

That's me with the G. I. Joe movie

Both amazing movies

>The world is changed. I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

>It began with the forging of the great rings. 3 were given to the elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. 7 to the darf-lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And 9, 9 rings were given to the race of men who above else desire power.

>For within these rings was the strength and will to govern each race... but they were all deceived for another ring was made.

>In the land of Mordor in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a master ring to control all others, and in this ring he poured his cruelty, malice and his will to dominate all life. One Ring to rule them all...

I typed this from memory, and I'm embarassed to have made 3 mistakes

BITCHES

>Most of this pleb garbage

Have I got all your attention?

Starship Troopers and The Sandlot

>HE'S A COP!
>WHAT'D YOU PUT IN DAT TUNA?
>I ALMOST HAD YOU
>HAD ME? YOU DIDNT HAVE YER CAAAAAAR
>MONICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA YOU DIDNT WIN!