youtube.com/watch?v=P2Dx1zNXdJw
youtube.com/watch?v=CCzbfrzKvh8
youtu.be/4XP_3PWFKhM
youtu.be/7vNS5jBcflo
mymoviejagg.pro/watch-trailer-park-boys-online-free-streaming-v1-38674
sharemovies.net/watch/zGWqryvP-the-cart-boy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bhIsTt0gQao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is this show so human? I cant think of any other production I watched where I became totally immersed and forgot I was watching a show.

Because it was made about a new subculture by people who had actually been immersed in it and knew it. Most show / movies are made by some gated community assed niggers who do some reading and a few interviews tops.

got a big enough joint there rick?

This is also why the Wire is kino.

Smokes, let's go

How shit are the new seasons?

FOR FUCKS SAKE RICKY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THE SATELLITE I PAID TEN FUCKING DOLLARS I WANT MY FUCKING SATELLITE SIGNAL JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOURSELF

WHAT IN THE FUCK

RICK STOP THE SHOOTING

>Got a big enough joint there Rick?

shows with simple premises tend to allow for more creativity, are more relatable and force the comedy to be more unique. Shows like the office, parks and rec or trailer park boys.
A show where everyone is rich or a genius or super model get stale

It has an extremely realistic depiction of human stupidity and lots of it. But at the end of the day everyone's always ok.

at the end of season 1 when julian kisses his girlfriend and shoots his gun into the air so ricky doesn't have to go to jail by himself was the most real friend shit I've ever seen. shed a tear lads.

R.I.P. in peace, you drunk bastard.

also no technology. smartphones ruined everything

Lahey you old drunk bastard. How's about you fuck off one more time for the road.

Can I have a cigarette before you shoot me, please?

boooOOOoOOoOOOOooobandy
I'm a shit ghost randyman.
Where's my fucking sticky Julian!

>i will never watch trailer park boys for the first time again
feels bad man, it was so good to watch this smoking a joint. almost like having friends

P-propane propane?

who's the best character?

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK RAY

You really can't beat Ricky overall.

Those are the good kind of chicken fingers, 8 bucks a box!

the man in the chair

i'm on my first watch and just finished season 5. when does it get bad and how bad? are the movies any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=P2Dx1zNXdJw

Phil Collins

>WADDREYALOOKINATMEGUTFER!?!

when do the seasons go to shit?

It doesn't get bad, at least before the Netflix seasons. Haven't seen those so can't speak for them.

>that scene where Bubbles and Ricky eat bacon grease and bread heels
Was this there lowest point?

What, are ya filmin' more episodes of Happy Days there, Fonzie?

High Definition Piss Jugs is where I started to notice it dropping off

the movies are shit and it all start going down hill after season 7
i love those fuckers but they are only milking it now
not losing anything mate

Was disappointed by the Netflix ones at first, but in the end it's this group of guys going nuts. Just enjoy it.

I stopped watching the season after Jim turns into a liquor smurf about half way.

desu my biggest issue with is was that watching them look old in HD made it seem less like harmless fun and more genuinely sad

Top lel

Dial back the sharpness on your monitor.

>mfw its not that bad
I-I don't live well

>everyone's always ok
>extremely realistic depiction of human stupidity
do you believe in santa too?

I remember one of the movies being pretty good. Where Ricky asks permission to get arrested again so he can play in the prison street hockey tournament.

He said the stupidity was real, not the plots.

When they revived it without Clattenburg. Textbook example of too many cooks in the kitchen.

Post timeskip it was complete garbage then somewhat okay. Everyone just flanderized. Also adult trinity a shit

Does bottle kids exist???

Currently watching season 11. Of the new seasons, season 10 was the peak of Netflix-era

Seasons 1-6 are godtier

>mfw the audience really thought bubbles was retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=CCzbfrzKvh8

You could always suffer a massive brain injury. don't lose hope!

>season 10 was the peak of Netflix-era

>youtu.be/4XP_3PWFKhM
>Fuck Danny & Terry's Buffalo Heaven
Fun fact: The Judge and Lawyer are the same people, but in reversed positions as the episode from the series where Ricky smokes and swears in court.
>youtu.be/7vNS5jBcflo
>They're clearly suffering from gas sickness

Pretty sure everyone knows that.

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I didn't know that.

And you saw both? Wow.

The movie came out 11 years ago and I saw the show when it was on TV originally, user.

>He can't even SPEAK without swearing
top kek

Fuck off Cryus

This is the original full 1999 trailer park boys movie. Before showcase Canada bought the show

mymoviejagg.pro/watch-trailer-park-boys-online-free-streaming-v1-38674

Its kino.

Okie doke.

PEANUT BUTTER AND JAAAAAAAAAAAAM

what the fuck was that snoop dogg and sebastian bach shit? why the fuck did bubbles change so much?
shit like that really rustles my jimmies

If you've ever lived in a poor/ghetto neighborhood you've seen people that act like Rickey all the time.

Maybe re-read what I wrote. I see dumb-as-fucks all the time.

Still can't believe this man didn't get a sticky. Jerry Lewis, an admittedly established personality, who's irrelevant today got one for like two days, but Lahey, the best character on a show that people regularly discuss here got nothing.

fuck off cyrus

that's a fucking classic

Sam or Cyrus

Mr Lahey and Randy Bobandy

Trinity got THICC

Season 7 is when it starts getting a little *too* absurd and looses some of its realistic charm. The reboot is where it looses all the charm though.

this is great! how did i not know it existed

>Thank you, your magesty
That always makes me lose it.

NO YOU POUND SAND UP THE EYE OF YOUR COCK
CALM DOWN? YOU FUCKING CALM DOWN
WHO'S RUNNING THIS FUCKING TRAILER PARK?!?

>the fake corey and trevor fags wandering in the woods for weeks
>setting up miniature railroad tracks
>surviving off shreddries, licorice, gummy worms, and weed

>mfw trinity works at tim hortons in my hometown when they're not filming

There's also this one that's even older: sharemovies.net/watch/zGWqryvP-the-cart-boy.html

Like IASIP, Season 7 is when it starts losing its charm, but still somewhat enjoyable. The Netflix seasons, where you see that everyone aged horribly (I guess, it's realistic), the premises get absurd, and most of the characters just repeat the same lines that were genuine earlier.

Really though, Netflix makes the show look too ... HD. Same thing happened with Sunny, where the cameras got too good? Don't know if this is legit gripe, but it takes so much away.

>that episode where they are crossing the border and Julian forces Ricky to clean the weed out of the car
>They get to the border and the guy just waves them through

>FUCK GOOFS?
>Ricky, do they answer to "fuck goofs?"

I definitely share this problem like I said above but I didn't get the same thing in IASIP. Maybe because there was no age gap when it switched to HD.

holy fuck boys
no fackin way

>tfw when Ricky keeps falling down the hill into the creek
>"Be careful, It's slippery down here boys!"

>yeah it's her mating name
>you mean her maiden name ricky?

Survival of the fitness boys

WHAT IN THE FUCK?

This is the only fackin TPB thread in the whole fackin catalog. Bump

the HD cameras ruined it, before it was a comfy show you could fool yourself into thinking was an actual documentary.

Poor Ray, down there living at the dump. Seagulls pooping on him, ol dump bugs licking at him

>Ricky gives bubs an oil bottle with rain water in it to drink
Unironically my favorite show ever

I don't know how to explain what happened with IASIP, but the character just look... weirder. They were always sociopaths, but the key was that just like Seinfeld, they looked like average people. I mean look at Dennis now, vs earlier season.

As for TPB, yup. While these people never looked good in the first place, the HD cameras took away from the show's single cam, doc style.

>he’s gonna eat that old blue jay
>it’s a little gamey but good

youtube.com/watch?v=bhIsTt0gQao

>HAVE ANOTHER DRINK RAY

NO YOU POUND SAND, UP THE EYE OF YOUR COCK