So there's literally no timeline where Bruce doesn't eventually sex Barbara, huh?

So there's literally no timeline where Bruce doesn't eventually sex Barbara, huh?

The comics?

How are the visuals in the movie? I ask cause I see a camrip is out and while I'm sure I can still enjoy the comedy and writing of the movie the visuals will be poor. It being a comedy movie though the visuals may be secondary to the writing and not be an issue.

Give him time.

Also technically there are comics where it happened.

I wanted to sey TLM universe but then I've realised there's no Bruce there.

why are you asking someone who didn't see the movie?

The Batman universe?

Those are just those shitty Batman Beyond continuation comics.

>Implying Bruce fucked Barbera in The Lego Batman movie.

OP didn't watch the movie. There's no romance.

It is visually impressive.
I never thought that a bunch of Lego blocks knocking around would make for more engaging action scenes than half of the live action drivel we get these days, but it's pretty much the case.

>DCAU pushes Dick/Babs, everone loves this
>Timm pushes Babs/Bruce a few years later, everyone hates it.

Why? I think the thing everyone overlooks is that Babs was basically different in BTAS and TNBA. The voice actor change gave it a different perspective. BTAS Babs almost seemed more mature. TNBA babs was more bubbly and made a better foil to Batman.

They're very platonic. Super platonic friends.

You are very easily impressed. But you're a comicbook fan and likely American, you would probably be impressed by a functional train.
Or a competent doctor who knows which way is up.

I'm not american, but I've been raised on Michael Bay and Jason Bourne shaky cam bullshit, so I enjoy every movie that uses a tripod.

Like I said, easily impressed, Do everyone a favor and drop dead and clean up the gene pool a little

OP here.
There is no romance, but Bruce is infatuated with Barbara and there are two extended scenes that poke fun at him crushing on her.

And at the end of the movie, they basically form a functioning family unit with in which Babs clearly isn't in the daughter zone.

Two big things that seem to trigger most people are the implied age difference (considering most depictions of Babs are teens-collage age) and the fact that she's Gordon's daughter. Additionally, most people are unaware of the pre B:TAS Barbara.

Will do, Mr. Internet Tough Guy. I'm so glad you set me straight.

>BATMEN! STOP HAVING SEX WITH OUR DAUGHTERS AND START HAVING NON-CONSENSUAL SEX WITH THE JOKER! THE COUNCIL HAS SPOKEN!

Watch John Wick.

You know the only reason why you get away with your little saracsm shtick is because humanity has forgotten its pride, back in your grandfather's day, dripping sarcasm would've earned you a smack across the face like you're suppose to.

Why is JJJ on there and where is brown Gordon?

Pfff, why not watch an actual far east action movie. Instead of one that badly apes them.

How about you eat a bottle of poison pills instead hollywood scum eater

>where is brown Gordon?
Between JJJ and Oldman.

You can't really expect someone of his mental state to have a healthy or grounded view of sex.

Back in your grandpappy's day, you wouldn't have had the time to shitpost on an image forum with a bunch of autists. You'd be working at a construction business, spreading asbestos on a roof.
So pipe down.

>You'd be working at a construction business, spreading asbestos on a roof.
>So pipe down.
More meaningful then anything this generation does.

Just because you eat a different brand of shit doesn't make you any better,.

I refuse to recognize the authority of this council

FLIP

In one of those universes it's too late to do that.

No because Batman is gay

Let's relive the previous execution of that

They held hands.

fuckin Timm, keep that shit to yourself if you want to jerk off to it