No allegations about dan yet

>no allegations about dan yet
how is he getting away with it?

final boss

Honestly if he did do anything it would probably be out by now or at least soon.

Because he didn't do anything wrong.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maybe he's not a diddler? I know it's a meme, but he could just be a footfag.

>thinking dan "the man with the plan thats gonna put it in her can" Schneider doesnt have an escape route

maybe he just looks creepy, thats it.

Or he's the ultimate final boss with people everywhere and knows the art of manipulation and silencing. While still writing silly tv shows

sure he's a perv, but I doubt he molested anyone
for everyone else yet there were established rumors for years, with Dan there were only memes

Because Dan is innocent.

he drugged them first. can't accuse if you can't remember.

>Watch an Open Secret
>Brian Peck was a popular side character on All That
>He was a pedophile who preyed on one of the starts
>He pled guilty instantly
>They theorized it was done to protect the company for investigation
>He still works on kids shows despite being a sex offender
>There have been another sex offender who describes himself as a "full on pedo" who worked on Nick
>Brian Peck is good friends with Bryan Singer, and even helped him on the X-men commentary

CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

He's just a footfag who likes em young. He never molested any of them, he just masturbated in the privacy of his house looking at pictures and videos of them like a normal person.

sticks to 'safe' victims only who have been born and bred into the sex trade

>how is he getting away with it?
this jew too

how?

Has anyone tried messaging Miranda and urging her to come forward? I get theyre trying to protect nickolodian and Ariana but I really want to see the ball get rolling

He's out there. Waiting. Writing. Producing. Soon.

Sabertooth no :(

he planted chips in his victims heads which explode if they say anything.

there was a pic of him kissing michele obama
dude is high level connected

The real final boss

Heard Steve was molesting kids on 9/11.

the obamas probably report to him

My dad worked down in the New York City Fire Dept. with him. Can confirm.

Because Dan has done nothing wrong. He is the great protector we need.

What is this expression trying to convey?

he is literally untouchable the power of kids channels are to great look at disney they are one of the biggest empires right now

He impregnated that one nickelodeon starlet right?

heres another one from the same set. probably just promoting a show. nothing else to see here

Jamie Lynn Spears?

Yes

what did he mean by this?

If he has done shit, he's probably paying them off substantially. There also could be serious pressure from corporations to keep quiet about anything that happened since it could destroy Nick. If you got diddled by Dan and were offered millions a year to keep quiet about it and would be black balled if you said anything, you probably wouldn't speak up. The downfall of this man wouldn't mean the end of a T.V. show, it would be the end of a network entirely.

There is also the possibility that he is innocent. Everyone thought Michael Jackson was a diddler but Corey Feldman insists he's innocent and actually a victim himself. Sometimes the real monsters are the ones you don't expect, like Spacey, Cosby, and C.K..

what TV show is this from?

Hi, DIDF!

So, what happens to Sup Forums if or when it comes true?

I'm no filmmaker but is this bizarre filming technique truly necessary for this shot?

He has the backlog on all of Hollywood.

Larper or not but with the news about Seagal today I want to believe everything

Look at how long Harvey and Spacey got away with their shit. Guaranteed this guy will fall at some point.

This is probably true.

That's way to unstable. Camera's are designed for tripods. He needs to put his dick in her vagina for both of their safety.

Dont call me that

I think its Zoey 101 or Unfabulous. I think the girl on the left got teen preggers

This honestly. If Dan The Man really was molesting child stars left or right you'd think at least one would talk as a grasp at relevancy.

He might just be a creepy dude...but harmless. There's no way he could get away with that...r-right guys?

who is this? dan who?

He who controls the cunny controls the universe

spaghetti fart

Everyone getting caught seems to be weirdos who do creepy exhibitionist stuff to random chicks. He probably gets away with it because he doesn't mess around, i.e. he makes the deal, gets the sex then delivers the job. No bullshit, just feet.

whats this walk called?

Sup Forums, no, Sup Forums as a whole would implode.

Dan is a innocent man, he protects the girls from the real monsters.

>There have been another sex offender who describes himself as a "full on pedo" who worked on Nick
source?

I wish Dan was my dad. We could go fishing or something. Nothing sexual.