Who prefers Otto over Peter?

Who prefers Otto over Peter?

I would have read it if it continued as a seperate comic honestly

I heard the new Jackal arc is gearing up for Spock in a clone body

I prefer writers other than Slott writing Otto over Peter

Have him get his gal and stay in 2099.

Nope they already give him his original, well clone body backand he thinks Peter's body corrupt him at some degree and after Maria told him that she thinks he's a psycho no matter the body, there no reason anymore

>Who prefers Otto over Peter?
Slott and Slott alone.

This.
I can't think of a bad Spock story that took place outside of his book.

That's because other writers took it for what it was: a silly bullshit story about a guy who should in no way be Spider-Man being Spider-Man. Slott wrote him as this DEEP character with COMPLEX TRAGEDIES and a THOUGHT-PROVOKING NARRATIVE but didn't have the talent to do so.

>Otto loves Maria for her genius and he thinks she has a wonderful personality.
>Maria breaks up with him just because he's ugly.

AHAHAHA

Edgy assholes and people who are way, way too into Roy Orbison.

>they broke him up with the short-stack cutie.

A bigger crime than One More Day.

He thinks Peter's MIND corrupted him. He can easily make a clone of Peter's body without those "flaws."

More or less this.

I like otto because he at least acts with some initiative. Expanding Spider-Man's reach in the city, getting a doctorate, etc, it was an okay run. Can't wait for Superior Ben Reily written by Chris Yost though.

I like him better than post-OMD Peter Parker that's for sure,and I would read a series about him again if they brought him back,he ranks 3rd in terms of perfect spider men to me.70-early 2000Peter Parker>>Kaine>>Superior etc

Not Anna.

I would have read it if it had a better writer.

Dan Slott

I thought it was pretty good, actually. It was an interesting premise that had a finite end and gave Otto a character arc with resolution and ultimately an understanding with Peter.

Of course, then they fucked all that up with the ASM relaunch.

I do. He's hilarious and I love a good villain protagonist. Besides, it's not as if he was gonna be Spidey forever. Anyone with half a brain knew Peter would come back sooner than later. All the butthurt Peterfags were no better than the MCU fans who got mad they turned Captain America into Nazi Steve, but at least the MCU fans have the excuse that they don't know how this works cause they don't read comics! So technically Nazi Steve haters are actually BETTER than Peterfags.