Actors/performers you'd hate to know that did some Weinstein/rapey shit

Actors/performers you'd hate to know that did some Weinstein/rapey shit

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/bill-murray-accused-drug-spouse-abuse
latimes.com/business/la-fi-hollywood-nondisclosure-20171026-story.html
web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html
thejc.com/news/the-diary/woody-allen-s-problematic-new-film-1.446614
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I plying a giga chad like Leo would ever need to be a creep.

unless leo is a degenerate with abnormal fetishes doesnt need to

he can walk in any bar in the world, sit down, and have his pick of 10/10s come to him

keanu reeves or morgan freeman

Imagine Morgan Freeman saying lewd shit as he raped you.

agreed about keanu reeves

morgan freeman has had allegations leveled that he slept with/tried to sleep with his step-granddaughter, though

I still believe he would have been a better Frank Lucas than Denzel

Why? Fuck Leo, he's never done a good movie

Actors that seem "pure" or childish>morgan freeman has had allegations leveled that he slept with/tried to sleep with his step-granddaughter, though
fuck

These would both suck
Kek

Is Beetlejuice considered an actor? I would hate to see him go down over some roastie whore looking for sympathy and exposure.

>Inception
>The Revenant
>fucking Django

why are you even on Sup Forums fag

>Inception
>good

>Inception

Don't forget Shutter Island.

I know The Goose would never do something degenerate, though. He is too pure

Michael Mann.

The Goose, Gyllenhall and the lad pictured

Brainlets out. Too stupid to appreciate the peak of the film industry, The Wolf of Wall Street. Unironically the best movie of the 2000s. Stay mad, faggot.

how was it not solid? you Sup Forums fags just love being against the current and hate everything that everyone else likes because you have no real intelligent insight to go against the norm when the norm is good. You qweers are the human being equivalents of tree branches that hit your face when your walking on the street on a windy day: you can't cut the fucking tree down cause you get fined but it's still annoying.

Leo is in the top 0.001% of men. I always laugh when I see /fit/ and /r9k/ retards with their charts about "chad" and "slayer". Leo's skinnyfat, has an awful beard and a receding hairline yet he has and will fuck more 10/10 women than everyone that has ever been on this shithole combined
>b-but muh canthal tilt

DiCaprio could literally fuck any woman aged 16-65

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/bill-murray-accused-drug-spouse-abuse

pls no

He makes all his employers sign NDAs to work with him so he probably did.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hollywood-nondisclosure-20171026-story.html

It's not illegal to blow a tranny yet

you mean literally any woman not literally fuck

Should I even joke about this?

He went all "Muh Trump" when asked about it.

literally questioned about underage child sex rings.

NO. DELET THIS

I hope our guy kept his head down

Honestly Spacey is the one that really got to me. I knew he kept his life private but I didn't know he raped kids

>Weinstein/rapey shit

Yeah because Weinstein was totally the only dude who raped those bitches and whores, right.

It's totally not the whole industry of producers raping those sluts 24/7 and give them roles.

Did Harvey Weinstein molest DiCaprio?

Ryan Gosling
Bryan Cranston
Keanu Reeves
Jake Gyllenhaal

>rape
Really?

>all guys who don't have to rape anyone

Gyllenhaal is a kike so he probably is a rapist

by the extremely liberal pov, yes he did.

Good old A list
>Reeves, Keanu. May be a FOD, although there are many conflicting reports on this. Hygienically challenged. Never graduated from high school. Supposed drug use. No one home upstairs, but it's a hell of a climb up the staircase. In person, a nice, sweet, unassuming guy who is very generous with his money, both to the crews of his films as well as to charities. Reportedly becoming increasingly withdrawn due to a series of personal tragedies. Linked with Carrie-Anne Moss, Keanu Reeves, and Michael Stipe.

Also that Spacey entry
>Spacey, Kevin. Way back in the closet--behind your old sneakers--that's where Kevin's hiding. Likes his men young. Very young. Linked with Colin Farrell, Rupert Graves, Helen Hunt, Bebe Neuwirth, and Bryan Singer.

Source web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

I went to a club in NYC this summer and saw Leo hanging out, touching, sitting very close to, then leaving with Sarah Snyder, who at the time was only 21 years old. They def were together and probably went home together. Pretty sus, something like that could come out

>tfw people say I look like him but my self-loathing precludes me from taking advantage of that fact

>consenual
>"only" 21

I wonder whatever happened with this site and the person who runs it.

Not saying it wasn't consensual or even implying it was wrong, but at this rate even large generational gaps in relationships are considered under the same umbrella

Well, thinking about how accurate it is, probably dead or hidding for good.

DO NOT DIDDLE KIDS
IT'S NO GOOD DIDDLING KIDS

>Linked with Carrie-Anne Moss, Keanu Reeves, and Michael Stipe.
He's been linked with himself?

Women rape Bill, not the other way around.

Did you think Keanu wouldn’t jerk off?

>It's only rape/harassment if you're ugly
He'll be fine as long as he stays away from the baizuo bullshit

Jeff Bridges
Robert Redford
Dick Van Dyke

>Bacon, Kevin. "Everyone loves them. (Bacon & wife) They're very sweet, friendly and genuine. They were reported to act very warm toward each other, and always left big tips"

This makes me happy

>Raimi, Sam. "Sam Raimi was an INCREDIBLE person to work for. He was the best boss in Hollywood. He was friendly, funny, VERY down to earth and normal and always had time for his employees and fans. By far the most generous person I met in LA. He fought with the Paramount producers to get me paid and credited even though I never asked for it (he didn't even tell anyone he did it - his assistant told me about it)."

Based

these are the people posting on Sup Forums now

I still don't think this excuses some of the content of the Spiderman movies

Those are all mediocre wtf

>Lee, Christopher. "A complete and total gentleman, down-to-earth and very gracious."

>Hancock, Herbie. The nicest, sweetest man in the music business

>Bacon, Kevin. "Everyone loves them. (Bacon & wife) They're very sweet, friendly and genuine. They were reported to act very warm toward each other, and always left big tips."

Nice

He would never

Fucking this. I know there's rumors that he diddled the Dewey kid on Malcom in the Middle, but I refuse to believe it in any way. You could show me a cellphone video of it happening, and I'd still deny it.

Not at 21 they're not, dipshit.

I would legit be crushed if I knew based Leo Dicaprio raped some chick but it just seems impossible to me him having to convincne any chick to want to sleep with him, I'm a fucking man and if he was like yo lets go fuck I'd be like ok

He came into Starbucks when my step mother worked there. Apparently he's an entitled jerk.

can you be more of a contrarian? fuck off.

Based on his self righteous demeanor, I wouldn't be surprised

Why do people keep throwing around Ryan Gosling?
All of the guys who have been accused so far have been 50+ year old ugly, balding pieces of shit.
Gosling broke into the industry as a child star in the Mickey Mouse show. If anything, he is much more likely to be a victim or witness to abuse.

Michael Keaton
Jeff Goldblum
Al Pacino

Morgan Freeman is a survivorship biased dumbass.

thejc.com/news/the-diary/woody-allen-s-problematic-new-film-1.446614

Just one example of how in even films the casting of young women playing the romantic interests of much older men is seen as "problematic" by the media. Again, I'm not making any value judgments here, and in my opinion I don't see anything wrong with this. I'm saying that Leo's tendency to date much younger women (even at the age of 21--Kristen Stewart in Cafe Society was 26 and her in-film relationship with Steve Carell, 53, is being scrutinized) is liable, under current media conditions, to be put under the spotlight.

posting both actors accused and not accused

>Leo Dicaprio
>Jon Hamm
>Daniel Bruhl
>Steve Carrell
>Mark Ruffalo
>Keanu Reeves
>Denzel Washington
>Kevin Spacey
>Will Ferrell
>Matt Damon
>Daniel Craig
>Chris Evans
>Robert Downey Jr
>Simon Pegg
>Hugh Jackman
>Casey Affleck
>Andy Serkis
>Ryan Reynolds
>Chris Hemsworth
>Tom Hiddleston
>Ryan Gosling
>Tom Hardy

idgaf

Anyone who wants to be an actor has serious head problems.

oh, and

>Michael Keaton
>Bryan Cranston
>Gary Oldman
>Aaron Paul
>Milo Ventimiglia
>Jared Padlecki
>Jensen Ackles

:(