He's next, isn't he

He's next, isn't he...

Jimmy has been silent after hearing about Louis CK being taken down

But his time is next and he knows it..

who raped jimmy? :(

The one living human who has made probably every single sexual exploit ever public is probably not going down.

>Everyone: You! You are a disgusting piece of shit. Get out of here you sick pig!
>Jim: I'm sorry, I did do some terrible things and I apologize. I'm going to get some help. As someone who respects the Program as much as I do, I am ashamed at having such a failure of discipline. I'll make it better. I'll do whatever I can to fix my perversions.
>Everyone: .....not *yoooou*

We said this about Louis and look what happened

Jimmy is a submissive beta, he hasnt raped anyone because he's the opposite of assertive.

I've never said that about Louie, and he hasn't even told a fraction of the tales lil' Jimmy has.

>that last podcast

He's been nothing but open about a lot of his sex life, if he's next then so are the dinosaurs.

lol you have to be somewhat of a celebrity for people to care

he's not big enough for people to care. Plus he's open about being a sexual deviant and never had some feminist persona or anything like that

NO BULLYING JIMMY

I'm pretty sure Norton is a self confessed pervert and enjoys it

Jim "Every Day I Thank God for 45 Years of Sobriety" Norton

>fired from siriusxm for sexual harrasment
>joins Compound Media
can't wait desu

Jim must die for the chippa to rise

Lauren's parting gift should be starting a fake campaign to bring down Chip and see how many take the b8.

Jimmy has nothing to lose if something happens. No wife, No kids, and he has always been degenerate.

>sniffs alcohol
>becomes a crack addict in .07 petaseconds

underrated post

Never. He'll rather do Chip and tour fulltine than listeb to Ant rant about niggers.

Jimmy wishes he'd get accused so he can get some press.

>muh niggers
Ant is still hilarious. Was great on J&S. Is great with Artie. Reddit begone.

Him getting busted isn't a headline, much like when a regular guy off the street gets caught

We're talking about B-list and above. Podcast hosts don't count

God would it be fucking hilarious pottery if Chip is what gets Jim in trouble after all these years of degeneracy.
And it could easily happen if Lauren changes her mind and decides that all that sexual banter and touching was actually harassment.
Thats how fucking loose the threshold has become with this Louie news.

Norton won't go down. Trannies don't complain about sexual harassment. They're just happy to be loved.

Jim is a freak. His Cumtown appearance turned me off of him.

As opposed to all of his other content where he does good clean Christian comedy.

no jimmy is a sweet boy

Good. Can't wait for the AA with L&J Show

Jimmy is blessed by KeK hell be ok.

I think we know how much of a disgusting freakshow Jim is, and I think underage people is the one thing he hasn't done.

What's this from?

No one gives a shit about Norton.

as much as the "fanbase" pretends to hate Jim, everyone still recognizes he's just a sweet little boy at the end of the day. Lauren would get harassed non-stop if she ever did anything like that to Jimmy.

Louie.

On Rogan's Podcost he spoke about how he won't even fuck drunk women because it makes him feel bad. The only time he does is if they have or stated sober they would. His entire act revolves around him calling himself a pervert and explaining why. Norton is safe.