Jesus Christ Sean Astin!!! LAY OFF THE DONUTS!!!!

Bob was my favorite character, but good god has Sean Astin put on weight.

>he hasn't heard of 2nd donut break

>I'm fuckin' your mom, Mr. Frodo

Holy shit, look at that face! Is that a live action Homer Simpson, or is it just me?

>"I'm going to pound your mom into the upside down, Will"

Wow. He's huge. If he jumped in a pool, do you think he would Bob ?

he's seriously the weirdest casting this season. did he lobby to be on it or something? in the real world, ryder would be fucking the police chief.

fpbp

Police chief was too busy hiding a little girl. He didn't have time to be pounding a neurotic single mom.

He was only meant to be a cameo and then quickly die but Duffer Bros liked Sean so much they made his role bigger.

Then they made Sean bigger

>he's seriously the weirdest casting this season

Have you never watched Goonies? This is a 80s nostalgia show. His casting was obvious.

He didn't share the load

They don't know anything about the 80's.

>"What's at the X? Pirate treasure?"
That gave me a sensible chuckle.

He’s cute and I want to watch him suck my dick.

He auditioned for it. The Bros. talk about it on Beyond Stranger Things. "We were just going through audition tapes and all of a sudden, there's Samwise"
Originally they didn't want to cast him because they thought it would be a too obvious Goonies connection. Then he was a cameo, then they made his role bigger because they liked his character so much. They said in the very early stages Will was going to kill him while possessed.

Stranger Things can't just steal themes, stories and straight rip off movie scenes/directing. Now they are stealing the actors. They stole Mikey from The Goonies and turned him into the Michelen Man! Just like the show, everything they touch turns to androgynous shit.

This faggot doesn't like chunky boys

>based Bob dies
>Paul Reiser gets to live

No justice, lads.

Damn, Rudy looks like THAT?!