Why won't Disney make this?

Why won't Disney make this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXEWDMIUv7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the ryona crowd isn't a profitable one
at least not compared to their current alternatives

Because mainstream media would claim it glories physical violence toward women.

Admit it. That would happen IMMEDIATELY.

Needs more development. Also name change like all the other projects they do. I go with Southpaw.

1- This is gonna be another fetish thread, not a serious discussion- the idea of which on Sup Forums is laughable.

2- Because it highlights an inherently violent sport and markets it towards children.

3- "Sexuallizing violence against women." doesn't matter if it really does or not- just look at the lesbian issue with frozen

4- Dreamworks would do it. Disney is extremely nervous about this sling chances with large amounts of money in the context of cinema. To the point of laziness and failure to be original in a degree even audiences find trying.

>fake Disney poster
>Sup Forums is already making generals

this thread again huh?
it can work, but parents would probably be against it.

In your mind you assumed she'd be fighting men? That's not how boxing works, user.

that's actually a fair point, dreamworks would be the company for it. Marketing writes itself; from the studio that brought you Kung-Fu Panda

It's not based on a preexisting fairy tale.

i think a lot of MMA Promotions have been pushing for Male v Female bouts for quite a while now, i mean they did let a tranny fight in the cage against a woman.

was zootopia based off a fairy tale?

When did I ever say it did?

The movie would fundamentally by about ladies getting punched. People would be offended, and media outlets would sensationalize and report that offense.

Is zootopia part of the princess-ED series?

i don't know, i'm just asking.

I've been saying this ever since Tangled DIDNT have extended hair-swinging frying-pan combat scenes like in the trailer.
why cant princesses kick ass? violence is all i want to see.

>People would be offended, and media outlets would sensationalize and report that offense.
I doubt it. If anything the media would most likely spin it as empowering for girls.
And keep in mind if it was made for kids by Disney it wouldn't be THAT violent. Think The Incredibles not The Wrestler

What Fairytale could they garble?
Princess and the Pea
She finds the pea because she eats everything because her regiment has her constantly hungry

It was obviously a lose adaptation of the Hare and the Hedgehog, Grimm Fairy Tale #187. How much of a fairy tale pleb can you be?

Why should disney go out on a limb when they can make frozen 2, zootopia 2, more live action remakes of their animated movies, more pixar sequels, and more indigenous fairy tales of other cultures like Moana (its their second Hawaiian movie).

I'd totally go see it. Especially if the final fight is literally just a no holds barred metal gear 4-esque punch off between her and the main antagonist.

it's probably gonna be like in cars, the rounds go by to the last round and then the two are at the point that the only way to win is to get the KO.

That's the best boxing story.

"Cut me Mick!"

Idea from last thread being kicked around. Villian being a shadow of a disgraced boxer trying to get that top prize. If such a thing is needed.

I've got a book of more obscure tales I'll look through.

Snow White and Rose Red could be a possibility.

Are you serious? Remember how everyone was excited for a new non-white Disney princess when Moana was announced and then immediately attacked it for cultural appropriation because of some dumb Halloween costumes? You forget the vocal minority , no matter how painfully stupid their beliefs are, has power over a multi-billion dollar company thanks to twitter and tumblr.

kinda sounds like when rocky retired and wanted to pass his success to tommy gunn, but everybody knew tommy will never reach the greatness rocky had.

Yea yea. The Tommy was never able to make it to the top. Somehow possess or starts managing controlling one of the sisters breaking them apart.

so now it's a rivalry between sister's in this story huh?

Is this going to be ANOTHER one of those retarded Sup Forums creation things? Please stop while you're all ahead.

you mean like when there was those threads about anthropomorphic food people going to high school, and everybody wanted to fuck the butter girl?

Because someone else came up with it, and thus Disney can't use it without either paying off the creator or risk getting sued.

I wouldn't make a movie out of it, I think a television series on a princess doing Boxing would be best for a Disney XD series.
Not to mention it can make looser themes, such as setting it like in an intergalactic setting to make more it action-based.
This could be a shot at not only doing proper non-bait representation of women, but also resurrect action cartoons

It's still a disney movie.

>parents won't like the violence

Disney is all about family friendly violence.

Is that why female MMA is so big?

Ummm... What?

>boo hoo twitter/tumblr boogeyman

Oh. You're retarded.

People seem to conveniently forget about all the murder in stuff like Mulan and Tarzan to cry about "mainstream media". Zootopia started with a children's play about predators and prey with mock blood.

well, i don't know much about MMA, but when Ronda Rousey showed up, it was a really big stepping stone for women's MMA.
i think i remember hearing that when ronda lost her first fight against holly holm, they were saying this could really damage women's MMA, but everyone called that bullshit and even female MMA fighters agreed.
correct me if i'm wrong.

>Grimm Fairy Tale #187
was that the issue where the Hare loses the race because he's too busy raping the Hedgehog's wife? that was a dark one

If it's disney, they'll be stepsisters.

then why not just make the coach the have a Favorite?

1- A fetish thread on Sup Forums? Whaaaat?

2- Like The Incredibles, Mulan, Tarzan, etc. ?

3- what about it? They're still marketing it and there's going to be a sequel.

4- Or Sony. Or Laika.

>Bonnie Rockwaller in a boxing ring.
I want this more than I ever thought I would.

The kim possible spinoff no one knew they wanted.

oh come on, there's always been fetish threads on Sup Forums, hell! did you forget we used to have cheesecake threads?
and there always been violence in disney movies, even death, and aside from that, boxing is an Honorable sport, that even old disney shorts from back in the day, the plot was about boxing.
it wouldn't be such a bad idea if disney took a chance and made an animated film about boxing, i mean as long as what it presents is positive, there shouldn't be anything wrong.

The Goofy short was the best.

Or a web exclusive. Or shorts like Descendents.

They can afford to pay one guy once for something that'll make them millions for simply having the Disney name.

Southpawed. Uppercutted. Jabbed. Hooked.

This isn't a general.

No they haven't. Just Rhonda wanting to shut Mayweather up.

Ladies getting punched by ladies. And not everyone views it as a fetish unless they're covered in hot oil and wearing bikinis.

Because it's the dumbest idea for a children's movie they've ever been suggesed.

what about The Bravest Dominatrix?

>3- what about it? They're still marketing it and there's going to be a sequel.

...you don't honestly believe this is a real movie do you?

Somebody can't wait for next Oogust.

Not yet it isn't.

that's what you say, but male vs female fighting was discussed a lot around that time.

I'm talking about Frozen.

>Intergalactic fighting

DBZ already did that

Oh, well that's cool

>Tangled
>Frozen
>Punched
Why are all these Disney movie titles past-tense verbs?

Meanwhile, shit like Cars 2 and Planes were a thing.

Who's suggesting it? You people are getting worked up about literally nothing.

It could work both going up the rank in their circuits netting in the drag out brawl at the end.

Though who would lose. Because neither is actually evil.

no offense you like DBS.
but is it just me, or is it that everytime there's a new episode of DBS anons mention or start threads about DBS?

Because you hate it.

It could go either way. Losing or winning for the hero is a Disney thing.

Well ONE of the dumbest ideas fora etc, etc.

>Scene opens walking behind a young woman in prison orange jumpsuit being led into a courtroom by two officers.
BAILIFF: Docket number 18-2234, the people vs. Bonnie Rockwaller.
>Female judge reads a list of charges as Bonnie looks increasingly annoyed.
FEMALE JUDGE: Grand Larceny, grand theft auto, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest.
BONNIE: Is this going to take long, because I would REALLY like to get out of this awful color.
FEMALE JUDGE: You better take this seriously, princess or you'll find yourself in bigger trouble than you already are.
>Bonnie scoffs quietly and rolls her eyes.
FEMALE JUDGE: I'm remanding you to the custody of the Ayers Center for women for the duration of your sentence.
>Bonnie is turned to be led out of court
FEMALE JUDGE: I'll be checking in on you, try to keep out of trouble.
>Scene shifts from Bonnie in her cell, to Bonnie in the prison mess hall, a big woman bumps her shoulder forcefully into her and speaks threateningly toward her.
TOUGH LOOKING WOMAN: Watch where you're going Princess! You don't get nothing around here unless you show a little respect
>A fight ensues with Bonnie being generally beat up and held in a headlock before the guards can pull the other woman off her.
>Cut to Bonnie in a hospital ward bed.
ORDERLY: There's only two kinds of people in this place; those who let her walk all over them, and those she's too afraid to step on. You want to survive? Go see Daron.
>Cut to Bonnie walking into a gym with a few women exercising or punching bags.
BLACK MAN: Can I help you?
BONNIE: I'm looking for Daron. I was told you could help me.
>Cut to scenes of Bonnie training, punching the bag, sparring in the ring.
>DARON: You're a high school drop out, your family gave up on you, you got no muscle, no weight, no skill, but you got attitude. You want respect from others, you have to respect yourself. That's what fighting is about, respect. Respect for yourself, and in yourself.
(cont)

Would she have a magical talking speedbag for a sidekick voiced by Chris Tucker?

>Cut to scene of a boxing ring with people seated around it cheering.
FEMALE JUDGE voice over: You think she can win the state prison boxing tournament?
>Scenes of Bonnie fighting
DARON yelling to BONNIE in the ring: Keep your gloves UP! Protect yourself!
DARON voice over: I've seen fighters with a tenth of her attitude take the title.
>Fans cheer as Bonnie KOs an opponent.
FEMALE JUDGE: All she has is attitude, she needs discipline.
>Cut to Bonnie in the locker room wrapping her knuckles.
DARON voice over: All the things you've done before in your life don't matter now.
>Scenes of the crowd cheering as Bonnie comes out.
DARON voice over: Anything you've done wrong, it's all over and done.
>Scenes of Bonnie weaving and jabbing at her opponent.
DARON vo: You're a winner tonight, you're the Champion! Now take that title and walk out of this prison with your head held high. Never let the world forget what your name is.
>The bell dings and screen goes black except for one single word in bold red letters
ROCKWALLER

It's an interesting concept for a movie.

Because women fights are shit compared to men

Have you seen Hajime no Ippo? That shit wouldn't slip.

What are you talking about?

Keep your fetishes to yourself, homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXEWDMIUv7w

And I thought modern-day male boxing was bad.
Jesus fuck.