Preschool Animation

I know preschool cartoons tend to be absolute garbage, but they also tend to be cute as hell. I know there are a lot of people on Sup Forums who actually watch this stuff, so anybody feel like talking about these cartoons? There are far more preschool cartoons in existence than there are cartoons for children and teenagers combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Nw9lUaLS!XMCBjqda2Uz6f-2dxa8oPg
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Peg-and-Cat
vimeo.com/130884962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen a number of Paw Patrol threads on Sup Forums, but I've never watched it. I've never had reason to. I'm not sure if it's any good or if Sup Forums just wants to fuck dogs, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

What's this show OP?

It's a French preschool cartoon called Ibinou, focusing on animals and nature. It's not out yet, but there are some trailers. The English dub is, sadly, very weak.

Thanks.

sarah and duck is great

its on netflix but for those who dont have netflix theres a mega with the first season

mega.nz/#F!Nw9lUaLS!XMCBjqda2Uz6f-2dxa8oPg

That reminds me, I need to re-upload the episodes I ripped after my Mega account got terminated.

I love this shit. So dang adorable and unlike most baby shows it's not mind numbing as heck and the characters don't talk to the viewer for help.

Most preschool cartoons are moving away from that "talk to the viewer" thing. It was a trend popularized by Dora, but Dora's no longer really relevant and the genre is moving on. Hell, most industry experts anticipate serialized preschool shows that have on-going plots.

I know people give The Lion Guard shit, but it's a good example of where the industry is going. Full, 22 minute episodes. It doesn't have a season-long plot, but it does have continuity between episodes and it doesn't talk down to its audience. It could easily air as a TV-Y7 cartoon in the 90s. Its preschool without being blatantly preschool.

Peg + Cat is of a similar vein and pretty great too
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Peg-and-Cat

>Mega account got terminated.
WHAT?!

May I interest you in Nella the princess knight?

There's a half black/half hispanic loli and a unicorn. And a lot of dragons.

Happened at the beginning of the year after I uploaded a couple of new episodes of Atomic Puppet and got an email from Mega saying that Mercury Filmworks had filed a copyright complaint.

What is going to happen to you?

I'm going to be shot and all evidence of my existence will be erased.

Yeah but do they have to laugh at every. Little. Thing??

Puffin Rock is really cute, and the art style is very comfy.

This got a comparatively bad CG remake somewhat recently, but the original is amazing.

Kipper the dog
Noddy
Anything that had to do with reading

I guess you can kinda count Arthur to an extent...

i'll remember you

Is octonauts popular in America? It's pretty popular in australia (more last year than this year) and it's a pretty good show. But I found out recently that they changed the voices in the American one. I'm curious to how they sound

>WMT
my nigg.

Rescue Bots is great and also surpassed G1 in length

Ok that that's admitting one of my few gripes along with tha damn howling. I do appreciate that one time they didn't laugh at one of marshal's screw ups.

Bump.

I've never watched Octonauts, but I've found images of it when browsing my animation news sites. I like how the characters sort of look badass. At least the cat and the bear do. I'm sure that was supposed to be the point. It creates a juxtaposition.

You can't be a half hispanic. Hispanic's not a race. She's a black hispanic.

I'm partial to Timothy Goes To School and Franklin. The new kiddy-fodder these days just lacks charm.

Peg + Cat is just Sarah and Duck with more shouting

>retal4 will be suicided by eight shots in the back of the head with a nail gun
RIP dude we will miss you

I WANT TO I WANT TO I WANT TO I WANT TO I WANT TO I WANT TO I WANT TO I WANT TO

Since the English dub is bad, here's the French trailer.

vimeo.com/130884962

Doc McStuffins is probably the "biggest" preschool cartoon at the moment, with a lot of seasons under its belt and it routinely wins awards. The most recent season added a fox paramedic, but I'm not entirely sure what sort of toy she is supposed to be.

Bump for more cute things.

And?

If you gotta copy someone, copy the best.

I want to ___________

Hey Duggee is a preschooler's show that's cute and charming.

>Duggee is a big dog lovable dog and he's the leader of an after school club called the Squirrels.

>Each episode starts with Duggee welcoming the Squirrels, a bunch of curious little characters who are dropped off at the club by their parents. That marks the start of laughter and learning as they discover new things about the world around them.

BONUS: has just a touch of adult humour in some episodes.

...be photographed by that owl? Yeah. He's probably pretty good at it.

>has just a touch of adult humour in some episodes.

sounds lewd

Last bump.

Art style looks harvey beaks level comfy, but I'm not seeing much else.

I like that the crocodile has an elephant for a parent but they don't make a big deal of it in the show.

I can't say if it's worth watching the American version because I haven't heard the voices and seen if there are other changes. But I think at least the British version is worth watch of you get a chance. It's kinda like an action adventure science show.

Most preschool cartoons lack depth.