What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Teen Titans go, all day all time

Does it really need to be said?

The network is currently exhibiting a greater interest in pleasing kids as opposed to the internet.
Realistically, all they would need to do to bounce back is get a bunch of new, interesting shows (Infinity Train and Galactic Kids Next Door come to mind) and reduce TTG airings to about two hours maximum.

When you air one show over 50% of the time, you're asking for terrible ratings and becoming a joke of a network.

Action-focused animation with overarching plots and character development doesn't work on Western TV anymore. Anybody looking to make good action shows should pitch their show to Amazon or Netflix.

Hell, looking at how CN even treats shows like Bunnicula like shit, people should just consider pitching any show they have an idea for to an online media company.

Wasn't Adventure Time Cartoon Network's flagship show? Why isn't it being aired more?

People dropped the show after Season 5 and 6 to SU. Same thing happened to Regular Show.

Why?

>Action-focused animation with overarching plots and character development doesn't work on Western TV anymore

I don't want to be that guy who says SU IS AN ACTION SHOW cuz it isn't but as far as shows on CN are concerned, it's the only one that meets those marks you mentioned and it get's ratings only second to TTGO, sometimes surpassing them

I'm sure that Justice League Action cartoon they dumped on saturday morning would be getting way better ratings then the both of them if they gave it a real chance but then they'd have two DC cartoons competing with one another and they'd also have to give TTGO slots to another show that's not TTGO

What's with Warner Bros animation and CN's beef anyway

>daily reminder that this is actually an improvement

I always hear about how shit CN is on the US but I didn't think it was this bad.

In my country, they recently started having reruns of Courage, Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Lab, while having a compilation of single episodes of all the classic CN originals every day at dawn.

CN never used to let their shows run past 78 half-hours. Regular Show and Adventure Time were the first to do so and the result in both cases were serious ratings drops for the last 3 or so seasons worth of episodes. Unless you're Spongebob, kids' cartoons have naturally short lifespans.

Didn't Nick do that for Spongebob and they basically became filthy rich?

Adventure Time got way too angsty, teenage, and liberal to be fun. It became a medium on which individual writers and animators projected their own ideas, which ended up distorting the show and taking it away from its original concept.

Regular Show just got stale with the jokes and overloaded on relationship drama. Rip THE POWER.

In the US, CN wrote of a ton of old series after the failure of Boomerang in order to save money and keep Warner Bros from cancelling the network entirely. Warner only cares about the $$$$$$$ CN makes for them.

I dropped both shows after like three seasons, once they focused on shipping and the inevitable drama that arises with shipping

That was my personal reason though, I can't say everyone felt the same way I did

Is that why Boomerang is basically just CN 2 now with Johnny test and Garfield show reruns?

Just make Boomerang a cable channel, a premium channel based around nostalgia is dumb as fuck anyway

Cable is premium.

Boomerang isn't even about Nostalgia anymore though

>Thursdays are almost 24/7 TTG
Man, the people behind this show must leave the network and make their own TV channel already. They'd make a better living than all these YouTubers together.

Simple.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Mooninite Bomb Scare.

They lose a major leader due to that.

>People behind this show
>Cartoon Network is a subsidiary of Warner Bros
>Warner Bros owns DC
Jee, I wonder why they don't.

I thought it was a Frank's adventure screen shot from the thumbnail

Everything became too comfy or "plot driven"

Bump