Multiplicity Arc

I know is old news, but I would like to know your opinion in the multiplicity arc.
I think Tomasi is trying to plant a seed on his own creative terms, but I think he's losing the angle of what the real potential of multiversity.
As I understand it, Morrison left a map of 52 worlds to be explored calmly and not rush a cosmic event that forced to gather all the earths.
I mean Speedracer dies in an 3 issues arc, You can not feel the significance of his death if you can not even feel the weight of the danger to which reality is exposed
Before any event like this, I expected independent numbers from Dreamworld League and Zoo Crew, but not a story where you do not have an interesting development of even Soviet Superman.

>, I expected independent numbers from Dreamworld League and Zoo Crew
Well you're an idiot.

Can you elaborate?

Red racer can come back.

Besides it's a plot point for rebirth.

How does it work in the DC mythos? I'm not versed in it.

The villain of Multiplicity got kidnaped by Mr. Oz, some shadowy figure appearing all over the overarching Rebirth plotline.

And Red Racer can come back because Speedforce.

Frankly I'm just happy to see other writers working with Grant's stuff at all.

Is there any reason to care about that guy besides fulfilling slash fantasies? He got no character development or anything.

When speedsters run so fast that they die they end up in the speed force. I don't think that excuse really works here though, usually when it happens they just run so fast that they disintegrate; here he compressed time too much and died of old age.

More likely he won't be coming back from lack of writers that will want to use him.

Character progression

Tomasi is a hack.

Won't he? The continuation of Multiversity ("Multiversity Too") will focus on Flashes and the importance of speedsters to DC multiverse. With Speed Racer being the main speedster of the story, I wouldn't be surprised if Morrison brings him back.

This

Spencer pls.

"Green Lantern Corps" and "Batman & Robin" are better than various things adored here. Like anything by Remender (the hackest writer of the century).

Ended with a whimper. I really like that they're doing short arcs, but this needed to be 6 issues, especially since it requires a couple issues just for exposition and setting up everything.

I was somewhat dissapointed. Red racer's death felt so pointless, he had a lot of potential. He could come back, but I don't think many writers care enough about the multiverse to do it.

Also, introducing a new alternate universe then immediately killing all the big names was a huge waste.

>Speed Racer being the main speedster of the story
The Hypercrisis is getting stronger.

Wish it were longer, but having it lead to another Rebirth plot point was fine by me.

Plus the villain using Superman as fuel so he would be strong enough to fight the real big bad of Rebirth resonated with me and I don't really know why. It is so simple, but so cool.

The earth 14 presentation was so mediocre, disappointing, just made to fill a hole that did not even exist. I like the concept that presented tomasi but was shown horribly.

Also what was the goal in transforming Capitain Carrot into realistic?
For what purpose?

I think they should've saved Justice Incarnate for a Justice League book. Maybe have a sub plot about an offer being floated to a member from E0 to join.

Without his powers Captain Carrot is just a rabbit

It was a complete shit show. Tomasi is a shitty Superman writer who can't tell a story without Jon or scavenging from Morrison or Kirby.

The biggest problem was that it was pointless. Not having E-16 Chris and Clark have a moment was a huge missed opportunity. Killing Red Racer is indefensible.

it was shit.