What other shows deserves a revival?

What other shows deserves a revival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:')

The Samurai Jack part is wrong the series just implies it takes him until he is much older before he is ready to go back because on then is he strong enough to beat the guardian of the time portal
sesaon 5 hype tho

Tron Uprising.

Megas. Won't happen though

Didn't the creators say that they were bored with the show by the time they finished and wouldn't have come back to make another season even if they had a chance to?

Motorcity

Would also accept Green Lantern or Symbionic

This is why we gets hybrids like SU. Pure action can't hold it enough.

Wander Over Yonder

Megas with a mature tone on AS would be sick though

>hey arnold is finally getting that jungle movie

i forgot about this

Dan Vs. needs to come back

AS can be the hero we need.

Also Exo-squad

Wait sonic is getting a third season?

A lot will disagree, but Beware the Batman. Unlike the other Batman shows, it had a serialized approach that favored story arcs and character development. Actions had consequences, characters grew, and it had expansive worldbuilding.

Not to mention it did genuinely new things to Batman and his world. Obscure foes took prominence. Familiar faces, both allies and foes, took different roles or had twists to them. Because of that, it felt like anything could happen, much like Telltale Batman or Gotham. While the CG wasn't good at all, further seasons could lead to improvement. It already had a quality bump in the second half of the season, so future ones could build on to that.

I liked that they made Harvey Dent a character of his own, rather than "this man will become Two-face" and nothing else.

He was basically Kent Mansley, right down to the voice actor. He wasn't that great, but he was entertaining, and the few moments we see him as Two-Face are genuinely eerie.

AND I'M NOT ALONE!

Shwartzwalde?

Megas XLR
Spectacular Spider Man
Avengers EMH
Symbiotic Titan

Are just a few that come to mind

Cybersix.

15045% so we can get a full version of the intro song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI

>bugs invade Earth
But where is bad part?

It's been 20 years and people are still dwelling on this? Just accept that it's either never existed or is lost forever and move on.

Cybersix deserved a TV14+ reboot with a tango soundtrack more than anything.

The last two Reboot movies were so shitty animation and writing wise and it ended on the shittiest cliffhanger ever.

Megatron just took over the entire principle office, and we never got a follow up so I guess he just fucking won.

The ideas to reboot the show are retarded and sound like they are made for 5 year olds. it's goign to have live action little kids...

Dungeons and Dragons had an ending that was performed on radio.

I am posting this both because I want it and to trigger some faggots

This. And a Tron 3 too.

Maybe one day

Timm tied it all up super neatly in JL.

But what happened between BB and JL, this is want most of us wanted to know.

Joined JL and fought a bunch of returned BTAS and STAS villains like Parasite.

it'll never be truly tied up until we get
>Bruce finally dies, Terry inherits the estate
>brown girl Robin
>multi-episode gang war between the Jokerz, the gene freaks, and CyberPenguins
>Crisis Beyond

I wanted Johnny Bravo but I just know the mental breakdown it would have with modern feminists about it enforcing "muh rape culture"

technically it's never been capped
it's just on neverending hiatus

Avengers: EMH

I miss this show.