You Faggots Bitch about nothing good coming out but this board is filled with hollywood pedo threads and shilling...

You Faggots Bitch about nothing good coming out but this board is filled with hollywood pedo threads and shilling capeshit GO WATCH THIS NOW

> worst acid trip
>retard in jail
> rear PEPE acid
>fuck a 16 year old nubian
>an adventure to get $10000

GO FUCKING WATCH IT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=td-e4i2BL_Q&index=6&list=PLXkVcKLmwb2BfOYS0tawskVlxGiJkEocn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Robert Pattinson

Into the garbage it goes.

Everybody look at this pleb and laugh.

He’s literally 10/10 in this, performance of the decade

Is it really the best film of the year?

I tried watching it today, it's so fucking boring I fell asleep.

said so in another thread but ill say the same again. watched this movie and i didnt think much of it. tehre are parts i loved, like how its filmed reminds me of a youg michael mann, and some parts even channel young scorcese. but the worst shit is the cahracters. holy fuck thiese are teh worst fucking characters ive seen in any movie. the directors/writers truly deserve an award for thinking of characters so fucking stupid that they make dumb and dumber look like scholars. this shit infuriated me, i jsut cant into anything with ppl who are dumb as dirt, or ppl who would do something i wouldnt in a situation

Similar but better. Also no shitty drugs.

No, because mother! and War Machine came out this year, but it's pretty great.

>muh mumblebore

It's much better than that pleb trash Blade Runner 2049 but that isn't very hard

>You Faggots Bitch
>PEPE SHADILAY BRO
>bitches about the board
>has shitpleb taste
Yeah people should really listen to you

Based mother! poster

Why did it get so much hate? Because it wasn't some dumb cultist movie? Did they not watch the first minute because they were at the concession stand/restroom?

>praises new-age shlock that is Good Time
>hasn't seen after hours
Color me surprised.

Robert p's performance in this is excellent. Unfortunately the rest of the movie was mostly shit.. I wanted to like it more too. It was kinda like a hot pocket that you didn't microwave long enough but are it anyway

Ate**

i had a good time watching it thanks Sup Forums

Honestly yes, by a long shot. I've seen the other movies this year and was very distraught about the quality of film and then I saw this and actually felt something. It's by far the best film of the year, maybe of the last two or three years. Unique, visceral, beautified ugliness, clean editing, high contrast color schemes...I liked it.

ive been recommending it for months faggot

Also wanted to add, that the suspense was amazing, truly edge of your seat, for sometimes seemingly mundane events. Really gripping.

And you are who again?

This movie sort of reminds me of the first Pusher movie. Guy is in a rush to acquire a large amount of money in a very limited period of time

its absolutely an influence

a lone patrician swimming in a sea of plebs

literally there's been a thread every day for the past week

Fun good time movie. Watched it in a crappy cinema. But didnt matter by the end. Was too good.

It’s one of the best movies that’s come out this year, of course we’re not gonna fucking talk about it on the Television and Film board on Sup Forums.org

What really caught me is the pacing. First time I watched it was at a tech screening, the scene (shortly after the robbery) kept glitching by repeating a couple frames but the movie was so breakneck fast-paced that I didn’t even notice until it froze on Oneohtrix Point Never’s name. It’s a movie that starts fast and just keeps fucking moving, and I loved that.

Also the soundtrack is amazing. Romance Apocalypse and Flashback are really standouts on it. Didn’t know that this guy LITERALLY INVENTED VAPORWAVE (OPN was responsible for Chuck Persson’s Eccojams) up until a few weeks ago but honestly he takes a more Carpenter-esque approach here and I really dig it.

Wow, I thought the exact same thing while watching this, though I think After Hours is the better movie (just)

Definitely check out his other albums if you dug his work on this. R+7, Replica, and Returnal are great.

youtube.com/watch?v=td-e4i2BL_Q&index=6&list=PLXkVcKLmwb2BfOYS0tawskVlxGiJkEocn

I’ve listened to a couple tracks off R+7 that I really dug, though for the life of me I can’t remember which ones they were.

Tried some off Replica but they didn’t really vibe with me.

In case you’re wondering why no one responded to your post, it’s because you type like one of the characters from the film would

Nah, but other than Brawl in Cell Block 99 it’s the most fun/entertaining film of the year. Definitely worth a watch.

I never saw the third pusher. Is it worth watching?

I enjoyed it over the second one. It's the darkest one in the series.

Replica is a personal fav, but I can see how it doesn't vibe with everyone. I'd strongbly recommend Returnal however

It's very good. Most violent enrty in the trilogy too

Don't count your chickens

>b
im sorry this was better