The show that only you like

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I43ZxwqpmDc?t=1140
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dragon Booster. Loved the setting.

I wanted to like it but I couldn't get past the animation.

Does it get better after a few episodes?

Odd, I came here to post this

well, I'd say Stormhawks but everyone loved the interracial teen lesbians

Yeah as the series goes on it gets a lot better. Especial during the last Academy arc where Moordryd becomes more of an anti-hero than a villain.

Stormhawks ruled. Shame it got canceled.

Captain N the Game Master

If it was made in the past couple years do you think they'd be canon?

>not being canon already
youtu.be/I43ZxwqpmDc?t=1140

>0 replies

Literally the only one

Does it count if I liked the book?

Wasn't that show (in)famous for being better than the original due to never having received the japanese script (and the Opening song was sung by a guy who was drunk off his ass at the time)

I like it too.

Doesn't count as show

I watched Di Gata Defenders for the first time recently and I was impressed by how good it actually was.

I loved Dragon Booster, too.
I'm currently poorly seeding the full torrent because it seems nobody else will.

Doing gods work user. I wish DHX would just let Netflix throw it up or something. Just to give it some exposure again.
Maybe one day we'll get Dragon Booster Academy.

That'd be fantastic, I can't really see a reason not to, other than it probably being forgotten by the execs.
I still don't know why it was cancelled.
It had excellent opportunities for toys, even having shitty toys at Maccas.

>Maybe one day we'll get Dragon Booster Academy.
We can only hope.

I remember even as a kid thinking I was the only person who cared about the show and how excited I was when it got McDonald's happy meal toys. It was like the show won an Emmy in the eyes of kid me.

Dude that show was great

This is like saying cybersix is underappreciated

Out of everyone I hung out with admittedly very few it seemed like I was the only one who really cared.
Didn't really make sense, honestly.
Cool cast, a character for every kind of person, dragons, all sorts of shit going on in the background.

>It was like the show won an Emmy in the eyes of kid me
That's pretty much the child equivalent.
Not those kids choice awards or whatever they've got nowadays, but having your particular show getting McDonalds toys is the illest.
I've still got them stored away at my mother's somewhere.

Shit I wish I still knew where mine are.

yup, the team got nothing but the video feed, no audio, no transcripts of any language or related documentation.

I'll have to search through a lot of crap to find mine, not looking forward to that.

Just a shame that, to my knowledge, there really isn't anywhere you can go to find these sorts of things online.
I mean sure, they're silly little trinkets, but sometimes it's nice to look back at things that you make you smile.

It was nothing amazing but it was enjoyably edgy for teen me.