We've lost, Higgins. Get in here and pay your respect, lads

We've lost, Higgins. Get in here and pay your respect, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPMQjQgUHA8
youtu.be/xIaXl7SqkBw
youtube.com/watch?v=lKtl_Q-kcWM
youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JumPsCbB7rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_AnTf0IJeEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

f

Doing weird english shit in the hereafter.

Tattoo?

Show some respect, son. One of the comfiest shows in earth, and Hillerman was a true gentleman.

Literally who?

youtu.be/JPMQjQgUHA8

It's a sad fuckin' day when people don't remember one of the comfiest shows of all time.

You have to be [/spoiler]born before 1988[/spoiler] to post on the board, user.

was he really Robin Masters?

It's just underage fags. Pay them no mind.

Nah, it really was Orsen Wells. He just couldn't be arsed to show up in person.

not my fault you're an old fag yet too young to have full blown prostate cancer, which you do have

Remember me, since you're going to live forever

OP... did you see the sun rise this morning?

the actual intro is way funnier, youtu.be/xIaXl7SqkBw

F

Good riddance. Rot in hell.

I did actually. I work third shift. See it most mornings.

Great ep by the way.

You have to be even older than that to get the joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKtl_Q-kcWM

Yeah but at least they can post in /trek/ threads and get more than the JJ references.

>did you see the sun rise this morning?
That was straight up murder,no two ways about it.
I'm fine with it,but if I hung out with Thomas,(JUST IMAGINE!),him being a murderer would cross my mind every now and then.

Sometimes ya gotta take out the trash, user. Magnum was coldschool.

Literally best summer show ever made.

I've always wanted to visit Hawaii because of it, and next year I plan on it when I get my vacation time. More shows need to shoot on location, man.

Goodnight K.I.T.T.

Higgins had a VCR,sometimes he would let Thomas use it,but only if Tom didn't downshift and accelerate right out side of Higgies window.

Hawaii has changed a lot since the show user.

Don't say that. Don't shatter my dreams.

Better than getting something like Paris Syndrome and killing yourself.

Such a crazy thing that a term like that has to exist.

Though, I still think I'll love my visit. I just enjoy tropical places like that.

rip, hooch

Are you only going to O'ahu?

youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ not posting the theme thread, you fucking niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=JumPsCbB7rQ

The first theme was good too.

That's the plan, friendo.

Be prepared for enormous crowds then.

>remember coming home during second grade to watch episodes of Magnum PI and Murder, She Wrote with my mom

I suspect this is why I'm now a police investigator.

Some kids in high school would hang up pictures of Higgins after school. Teachers had no idea what was happening. They put him on projectors and everything. This was only like 7 years ago. It was hilarious.

F

Nowhere secluded ya think?

Murder She Wrote is another amazing show. I love the crossover eps for both shows. I used to do the same. Always watched it with my folks.

Well sure there are, but you have to waste time getting to them and they are not necessarily as nice as busy places. If you are just planning a leisure trip then it will probably be worth it to rent a car and just drive to the north or east side of the island to chill.

Always when I visited my grandmas house, we would watch an episode of each on A&E and then watch an Animal Planet documentary back when it was good.

Yeah, it's going to be a two week vacation. All I want to do is get away from the city and decompress.

MAGNUM A COLD MOTHERFUCKER

HE TOOK TV'S INNOCENCE

f

Sounds like you have already planned it all out, but I would have recommended Maui or the Big Island for decompressing. Way less people, way more space.

Still a lot of time to figure out exactly what and where. Thanks for the recommendations, friendo.

F

"Oh. My. GOD!!!"

Awesome character. Hillerman was great. That show felt like it was made by IRL buddies having a great time.
Endless teasing and baiting. Higgins had to play the straight man a lot of the time but they always gave him enough victories here and there so he wasn't anybody's bitch, and gave him down-low soft scenes to balance out when he had to bring down the iron fist on the gang's shenanigans.

The pilot movie "Don't eat the snow in Hawaii" was hardcore.
Rick cuts that motherfucker in half with an uzi.
Magnum has a bloody shoot-out in the airport bathroom.
Second (?) ep was that killer Kung Fu guy with throwing stars.
Awesome. Fucking hog heaven for a kid getting to watch that shit.

Hillerman was in Blazing Saddles and I do believe he did say nigger.

He was in Chinatown as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AnTf0IJeEI

I'm so pissed they took magnum off netflix

ALL SEASONS ARE ON STARZ

ALSO THE ATEAM

80S AF

I own the complete set, but I'm not sure which version looked better. The discs or streaming.

I was upset they took Murder She Wrote off as well. I was in the middle of a going through the entire series again.

>killer Kung Fu guy
Is that the one where magnum is warned "He blinks before he strikes"
Dude has magnum pinned,stare down,blink,screen freezes as you hear a gun shot.

Good show. Something about these old shows.

RIP
Nowadays most of my TV and movie viewing is in homage to actors who have died. I like it.

webm version

Rest in peace, Higgie Baby.

tom selleck is my best grumpy daddy

Was Higgins 'Robin Masters'? Never saw the end of the series. Magnum suspected he was.

He was such a good actor that I didn't find out until this morning that he wasn't British and was Texan.

Most of them SUCK, but there's something about Magnum that keeps it incredibly watchable.

Magnum was able to balance drama and humor really well, especially in episodes related to Magnum and his crew's experiences in Vietnam.

One of the best episodes has to be when Magnum went kayaking and had to tread water for hours.

Great show for that time, with awesome dynamic between the four main characters. It made me want to go to Hawaii and hang out with them and have adventures.

Dec 20, 1932 to Nov 9, 2017

A great actor and a true gentleman, who will be missed.

Mods need to put down the hot pockets and put up a sticky

It does seem weird that this isn't stickied yet.

Thet don't seem to care.

Come on Mods. Do your fucking job.

FUCKING BUMP, MODS WE DEMAND A STICKY DO IT FOR THE LADS

Word.

R.I.P childhood hero

Literally rape. How did they get away with this?

Yes he was. He admitted it in the last episode.

In the 80s, you could admire a woman without that being considered assault. Nowadays...

Dark times, friendo. Dark times.

Such truth.

Social engineering and hurt-feelings police have really killed a lot of fun in life.

>Mac dies
>a couple of seasons later he has a twin brother
>we'll go ahead and call him Mac too just to keep things convenient

That's the only thing I don't like about the show.

>the past i wasn't apart of was so cool i miss those days

It's easy to romanticize nicer times when the present is getting shittier by the day

That was pretty fucking weird.

>the present is getting shittier by the day

its only shitty because you devote a portion of your life to brooding about it and let yourself get brainwashed by a bunch of anonyms

>Ferrari gets blown up
>gets replaced with exact same model and color

Really, Higgins?

Comfy 80's Thursday night:
7PM Magnum PI
8PM Simon & Simon
9PM Fantasy Island

It was weird but having not-Mac fuck with Magnum was fun to watch.

F

I wanted to be that man when I watched Magnum reruns in high school every day.

I never got into Fantasy Island, but Simon and Simon was great.