Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Society.

Shakespeare

You, for wanting to fuck them.

First post best post

Snake Plissken

How weird was it to cast Mickey Rooney as a fox?

They did come out the same year.

scully

He's so handsome

of course

you for Sup Forumsshitting

seriously fuck (You)

It's a legitimate question, user.

>Hearing of the book's original ending years later
Man that fucked me up hard.

user Sup Forums is taxposting right now. It's actually fucking great. They don't have time to shitpost here.

What wrong?

mfw I just read it
didn't see that coming

Neither of them

>We're friends forever, right?
>Yeah, forever!
I could have handled that ending if it were silent, but playing those lines again fucked me up.

then maybe OP could go help them

Huey

DUDE

Race politics.

The hunter guy. No, seriously, wasn't it stated that what he was doing was illegal or something? Or am I thinking of some other movie?

The old coot killed Todd's mom, I think, kept insisting that the little baby fox being raised by his neighbor was going to kill his chickens or cause trouble or some shit, and then, while he was understandably upset by his prized hunting dog being injured, threatened violence on Todd forcing the Widow Tweed to abandon her beloved pet. At least she had the fucking sense to leave him in a wilderness preserve, but that old bastard broke in there anyway, with illegal traps, commits arson, and is nearly killed by a fucking bear.

He's an unapologetic hypocrite, committing the same crimes the subject of his hatred made--only Todd is basically an innocent animal who literally didn't know better and the old coot brought along a shot gun and matches. And he shares a tender moment with the woman whom he threatened and gave so much grief at the end, anyway, despite the fact if it wasn't for the fact nobody else would care for his dogs, he'd have deserved bear-death easily.