Mods are too hotheaded to allow a thread about literal baneposting in film and yet they allow countless threads about...

>mods are too hotheaded to allow a thread about literal baneposting in film and yet they allow countless threads about accused actors
Really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vsy5KzsieQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9P4zmbYgdTI
youtube.com/watch?v=UFmC0z_GpoU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
youtube.com/watch?v=71Xq06qdzho
youtube.com/watch?v=rlfNWVny8Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They deleted the thread before I could post my OC
some user posted this and I made a better version

In case anyone wants to know, it's from "The Nice Guys", starring the Goose and Russell Crowe

Maybe your thread sucked.

actually i was about to accuse Colbert of groping a women and they didn't allow my thread

I like it becuase I've been short-banned on multiple occasions for "discussing actors' personal lives" (always an idiotic board rule to begin with) and now it's coming so fast and furious that the hot pocket chickie round these parts has basically given up and realized that it can't be contained, not for now at least. Also powerful jewish men's lives are being ruined through their own lechery and Trump is still president so all is right with the world.

Or perhaps he's wondering why you would delete a thread, before letting it get archived if it sucks so much. It was on topic, but mods seem to get triggered by the sole mention of baneposting.

post scene

My desktop died on me, HD with all my good Baneposting images is on it. I'll be sure to contribute to these threads when I get a new MoBo. Have a rare one, big guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vsy5KzsieQ
0:30 and 1:13

kek, it even has an awkward plane scene
youtube.com/watch?v=9P4zmbYgdTI

>even the jews
I did nazi that coming
fucking hell Aniston is pure kino when it comes to comedy, why haven't I watched this yet?
Baneposting, Best Emma and Best Jennifer, what else could a man ask?

It also has a "real life Flanders" in a RV that's obviously poking fun at Breaking Bad. I swear there must have been some user writing this stuff, it's like it was tailor made for Sup Forums.

It also has quasi-mother/sister incest kissing
youtube.com/watch?v=UFmC0z_GpoU

my dick

>imagine being Will Poulter in that scene

Brehs...

NICE AND HOT

This is now a get thread. Check em.

>singles
Low energy, sad!

Let me show you how it's done

giv digits

Is this presidentialkino?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
pathetic

5 and these guys all get honorary dubs

ITS OVER

Does it count as baneposting if it predates TDKR?
youtube.com/watch?v=71Xq06qdzho

I wouldn't call this a film but it's certainly baneposting
youtube.com/watch?v=rlfNWVny8Z4