What does Sup Forums think of Broad City?

I think it's great. my friend is on the show tho.

JUST POST THE WEBMS!

Thanks for the threads everyday shill. I'm glad you are at least trying to converse.

PEGGING IS DOPE

need thicc pale jgf right now lads

its like everything i hate in one picture

I don't find clothed females interesting to watch.

>Comedy
>Female main characters
I'll pass. Female forward comedies haven't been funny since the 90s. Remember that show with Amanda Bynes before she went cray? Or Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Now we have shit like New Girl, Girls, and Broadcity.

Season one was GOAT, but it's still pretty comfy

>Black Girls are magic
>Punch more nazis
>Trust women

Holy shit, the trust women sticker literally made me laugh out loud. There's no one I would trust less.

>White silence is ___ silence

What is covered up here?

Are they gonna fuck or nah?

just post the webms of the jewess on the left please

white silence is violence
i know

Join us on season 4 of Broad City as we tackle difficult issues in life such as smoking weed outside, fucking effeminate males with strap-ons, living a bugman lethargic dopamine high seeking lifestyle, distancing ones self from their immediate and extended family, promiscuity in relationships and how to still manage to keep one's self esteem intact, living an upper middle class life with disposable income despite a lack of education and many other important daily struggles that millennials face on a daily basis

white silence is violence

>WWAAAAHHHHH THOSE TELEVISION CHARACTERS HAVE STICKERS ON THEIR BEDROOM WALL THAT I POLITICALLY DISAGREE WITH WAAAAHHHHH

who are you quoting?

OP and probably you

Is it time to start dumping soyboys?