The reviews drop tomorrow

The reviews drop tomorrow

is /tv ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/the-crazy-reason-neo-nazis-have-declared-new-balance-the-official-shoes-of-white-people/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/warner-bros-man-steel-nabs-562225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I don't obsess over capeshit.

Damn everyone looks so happy there, I hope it's good.

>I hope it's good

Forgot pick

THE NUMALE MANLET
HAHAHA

>Zack Snyder
>Numale

New Joe Dirt movie looks great.

I'm unironically super excited for his movie. I know there's an 80% chance I'll be disappointed but I'm hopeful.

manlet snyder on his tip toes

LOL

Damn, Batfleck is a tank.

Looks more like Ned Stark

midnight or tomorrow morning?

I've seen it. It is a dumpster fire.

Ned Stark didn't have a mullet. I don't know who thought giving Superman a mullet would be the way to go but here we are.

>when Cyborg's costume looks both better and closer to the comics before any of the millions of dollars of special effects have been applied to it

Why not give Cyborg an actual physical costume? Christ.

It's not exactly a mullet, just like Ned Stark it's more of like tying the two front long pieces of hair from the front back into a knot, Aegon has a similar look so does young Ned Stark.

That's fan art you mong

I can't wait

HGH gut

12 EST is Twitter posts

Next Tuesday is written reviews

That looks as Biblical as it should, I would have preferred Aquaman to be white complexion but at least Momoa helped bury the Aquaman jokes.

Congratulations to the expectant mother.

>tfw no Cavill bf

>islandmans forehead
??

Aquaman and Batman are strategically placed in front while the manlets are placed behind to give the impression they are around the same height.

I hope Sup Forums is ready for the 3rd coming of Cape Kino

He's cultivating mass

Why concept art's of DCEU looks like shit?

It's amazing that concept Cyborg looks so much better than what they actually did. Since Cyborg is entirely CG anyway, there's no reason they couldn't actually use the better heroic proportions instead of making him look like a fat headed weird lanky retard.

i think you just have bad taste

Everyone looks way better here than in the movie

This movie HAS to succeed to

>1. Make DC rise with their distinct brand of storytelling.

> 2. Marvel step their game up. Thor was like dr. strange, forgettable af.

bats...

zack may be a manlet but he is a total based chad though

DChads

>The reviews drop tomorrow

nice pun

This is like an autopsy on a famous person's mysterious death about to drop.

jeff jones is the worst thing to happen to the dc universe ever

New Era balance shoes

Alt-right confirmed

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/the-crazy-reason-neo-nazis-have-declared-new-balance-the-official-shoes-of-white-people/

why you english so bad

Sure. I'm hype for the movie, and have been prepped for reviewers to shit on it since BvS reception, since it's basically the sequel. Either my expectations will be met and I'll just ignore the shitstorm and go enjoy the movie or I'll be pleasantly surprised and it will get a warmer reception than I think. Either way, everything I've seen and heard tell me I'll enjoy the movie, so I'm in for a good midnight opening either way.

UNDER 30% INCOMING

DCHUMPS ABOUT TO BE ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Why would we be on damage control? Reviews/RT could be 1% for all I care as long as enough people see it and it gets enough money. As long as it hits BvS/SS/WW numbers then the DCEU will continue, and I get more capekino.

>Reddit tomatoes matters

Weren't the presales notably higher than Thor Ragnaquips? Does someone have a source for that?

This is THE biggest DC movie ever made. It is their Avengers. In the DC universe it doesn't get bigger than a Justice League movie, this is their box office ceiling. If this just hits WW/SS numbers, it is a massive failure from a studio executive point of view.

>Caring about RT scores

pleb

The only reviews that are allowed are Twitter reactions and shit. Critic's are embargoed until less than two days before release.

Or maybe it should fail and speed up the death of capeshit

That flash outfit is growing on me.

>If this just hits WW/SS numbers, it is a massive failure from a studio executive point of view.

...but since it didn't flop and made them some money, then (since they like money, even if its less than they hoped) they will continue on with the DCEU, trying to 'fix it' as they go, until a few actually flop. The worst thing that will happen is they will focus on solo/smaller crossover movies rather than big expensive team movies.

There. Finished your sentence for you bro.

Except the fact that Justice League has a production budget of $300 million, more than twice Wonder Womans budget. This movie needs to make over a billion

>The reviews drop tomorrow
That was the rumour yesterday and the day before.

>What is product placement (you think those Mercedes cars were an accident?)

Man of Steel was practically (or in fact totally) paid for before it even released. I don't doubt the same is true of Justice League.

I can almost see the appeal of the cyborg design here, too bad it looks fucking stupid in the movie.

If the biggest chance at making a billion $ movie failed, chances are they won't say "alright, we will never catch up to Marvel, let's just tone down our expectations and make humble, modest budget solo movies instead". They'll likely reboot the franchize, maybe focus on Batman and Gotham, starting with Gotham City Sirens and the Batgirl movie. At least that's my guess. Never underestimate the greed and ambition of Hollywood studio executives.

>Man of Steel was practically (or in fact totally) paid for before it even released.
You living in a fantasy world if you think product placement will come close to covering the budget. Mercedes only spend about $300m in the US a year for marketing in total. You think they're going to splash tens of millions just for a few shots of one of their cars in a capeshit movie?

BvS made $500 million in profit 5 years before they even shot it. Can marlel say the same about Thor 3?

>JL budget is 300 million
>Mercedes marketing is 300 million
Add it up Mouseketeer. Based Mercedes paying for a movie made for chads who like to drive chad cars.

>be massive alcoholic
>get role for major film
>have to lay off the binge drinking and get in shape
>finally finished with project
>straight back to drinking, probably drinking even more to make up for lost time
>get a call months later
>have to reshoot within the next month

>This post will get serious replies

Mcu babies is shaking

>You think they're going to splash tens of millions just for a few shots of one of their cars in a capeshit movie?

For Justice League, which is as big a deal as you drew attention to yourself? And Batman, whose cars/vehicles are iconic, and will sell millions of little toy cars if not proper ones?

Sure. I believe that. I also believe they get a little something for every Cola can, every labelled clothing item someone wears, every outfit specially designed by someone to show off their work, every billboard, every franchise/building, and that it all adds up.

Sure it won't pay for the entire movie like it did MoS, that was glaring in its product placement and they scaled it back for the other films, but it will go a long way to making the reshoots painless.

Face it user. Problems or not the DCU is one of WB's biggest (and only) money making franchises at this point. They aren't going to let it die as long as it brings in any profits. I suspect they will even grit their teeth and take a few actual bombs before they drop the shared universe.

The solo Batfleck movie should adapt the Venom storyline so we can see a washed up withdrawal Ben in his natural habitat.

It did? How? I'm genuinely curious.

CAN'T GO AROUND FIGHTIN' CRIME ON AN EMTPY STOMACH

Every movie does that though. Yet we aren't pretending that Apple has covered the budget for Civil War because you can see a few shots of the new iphone.

Man of Steel made 170 million in product placement alone. Nikon, Sears, 7-eleven, iHop, and god knows how many other companys paid to get in the film.

pre sales

>Tfw not a burger and never found the product placement annoying

Maybe it's because we don't have most of those meme stores here but I unironically didn't notice it until I rewatched the film and had heard amerifats complain about it

probably products placement. Gucci, Turkish Air, Jeep, Jolly Rancher, Samsung, Aston Martin..this list goes on and on.

People complain about everything. I'm American and it's never bothered me. I'm more bothered when movies have fake brands forced into the movie to avoid product placement.

Are you baiting him? BvS barely made $100 million profit at the end of it's run

fuck off Marvel

20 % rating, screen cap this if you want

How can you guys simultanouesly hate critics but sit at the edge of your seat waiting for reviews and throwing around RT scores?

True, but not relevant. You (or that user) tried to assert that JL 'needs to make over a billion' before it makes money, which I am simply point out is untrue, because it's not purely a case of 'final gross' minus 'production + advertising'. There are other, less visible, income sources that factor in too, and can be damn lucrative. To go back to Man of Steel, it made the least of any DCEU movie so far at just over 600m, but that was pure profit for the various parties involved, because it literally was totally paid off via it's product placement.

My overall point it that as long as JL at least hits previous DCEU sales figures, it's going to do fine or even great financially. Not only does it have Batman and Superman again, it has Wonder Woman and the good will her movie brought, it has Whedon, it has Flash, and it's in a quiet period at the start of winter with a clear month before TLJ hits.

It might 'underperform' in the sense that it easily could make over a billion of the critics weren't going to savage it brutally like they have every DCEU entry aside from the one they could virtue signal with, but I'm 99% certain it will make WB a profit.

They said JL will decide the fate of Flashpoint. I've come to realize they only mean the tone and story of it (i.e. soft reboot/attempts to 'fix' the DCEU or continuing the course JL set) rather than whether it actually gets maid.

No. It's common knowledge they made a bunch of money on product placement on both films. You're only thinking about ticket sales. That's not the only way to make money. Adam Sandler does it all the time.

kek

It didn't His post was clearly bullshit

Predict the RT score

Spend 5 minutes on google. It was in the news before the movie even came out.

22% with Disney influence.

People just want to compare their opinions (based on trailers, latest news, etc.) to the reviewers' ones

40-50%

Why don't you give me a link. The only things I'm finding are articles pointing out product placement in BvS

I wonder what symbolisms Snyder has.in store for this kino.

I'll be waiting for Sup Forums to decode it.

He's doing press, everyone knows he's in the movie, so why the fuck isn't he on the posters?

I thought you were referring to Man of Steel.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/warner-bros-man-steel-nabs-562225

I don't know how much they made in BvS but it was probably more than in MoS, just judging by the list of companies that paid for product placement.

Honestly it could be in the 60% range
I think ww is gonna help give it a boost

around 20%

Are people here actually gonna go watch it?

same as these dubs

I didn't say it needs to make a billion before it makes money, that's ridiculous, even for a 300 million budget movie. I meant it needs to make a billion because it doesn't get any bigger than a JL movie and if the box office ceiling for the DCEU turns out to be less than 1 billion, WB might heavily consider rebooting it and try again.

>review embargos
It's going to be bad and the studio knows it.

Or they know it will get bad reviews no matter what. BvS got a lower RT score than the Ghostbusters remake. Say what you want about the movie but it wasn't THAT bad.

>WB might heavily consider rebooting it and try again.

I doubt they will consider that, because it would be a fools errand. They likely don't really know why they are having problems. If JL fails, after they brought in Whedon, then I imagine they will be mystified. Relaunching it might well just be met with the same reaction, and even less success.

Much safer to keep the ship going and adjust course, and if it actually crashes, shelve it for a few decades.

In case you didn't notice, but men in suits aren't big fans of trying again. They certainly aren't big fans of trading almost guaranteed profits (even smaller than expected ones) for uncertain reboots of a (profitable) 'failed' idea or shelving a money-making franchise.